Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 04:11 PM   #1
clovergirl27

Talking More Riddles!

Here are even more riddles frm me! Good luck, the winner gets a psf of their choice

1.) What relation would your father's sister's sister-in-law be to you?

2.)
If you're 8 feet away from a door and with each move you advance half the distance to the door. How many moves will it take to reach the door

3.)
Samuel was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?

4.)
There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What is it?

5.)
Tom and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other. How did she accomplish this?

6.) With pointed fangs it sits in wait, With piercing force its doles out fate, Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might, Eternally joining in a single bite. What am I?

7.)
A man goes out drinking every night, returning to his home in the wee hours of every morning. No matter how much he drinks, he never gets a hangover. This drink is very well known, but is rarely consumed, served warm and taken straight from its source. The man is a ****** for a free drink, especially since he can't live without it. What is his favorite drink?

8.) Four cars come to a four way stop, all coming from different directions. They can't decide who got there first, so they all go forwards at the same time. They do not crash into each other but all four cars go. How is this possible?

9.)
I cover what's real, hide what is true, but sometimes bring out the courage in you. What am I?

10.)
Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.

Good Luck!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #2
missxpopularityx

Default Re: More Riddles!

2- you'd never get to the door. you would always be fractions like .000001 away from it lol

---------- missxpopularityx added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

**7.0000001 away lol

Last edited by missxpopularityx; 11-19-2007 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #3
Chic94
Gifted

I <3 Channing is an unknown quantity at this point

1. ur mom??
2. u will never reach the door
3. he was bald?
4. a window?
5. ?????????
6. a vampire?
7. water?
8. they are all on the right side of the road so they never hit?
9. ????????
10. ???????
Old 11-19-2007, 04:24 PM   #4
ShineNSparkle32
Webkinz :)

lola32me is an unknown quantity at this point

5. the mom opened up the newspaper
Old 11-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #5
clovergirl27

Talking Re: More Riddles!

bumpity bump bump hehe lol
Old 11-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #6
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

1.Your second cousin
2.You will never reach the door
3.He stood under a tree
4.Window or door
5. She opened up the newspaper or made one kid go first then the other kid go next
6.Vampire or a vampire bat
7.Water
8.Each car is traveling at a different speed
9.Costume
10.A coffin
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2007, 05:10 PM   #7
Emmie317

1) Your Mom.
2) You will never reach the door!
3) He was bald!
4) I think it's a window?? I'm not sure.
5) ?
6) A vampire or stapler
7) He is a vampire and his favorite drink is blood. I don't know how I thought of that. LOL. It just came to me!
8) Ummm...they backed up into the four way intersection thingy and when they left they went foward so they were going in all different directions?
9) Mask
10) A coffin

I am pretty good if I do say so myself at riddles, but number 5 stumped me. I was in Project Challenge in 4th and 5th grade and in 4th grade we did a lot of riddles so I'm pretty good.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:45 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by PookyBear2007
1.Your second cousin
2.You will never reach the door
3.He stood under a tree
4.Window or door
5. She opened up the newspaper or made one kid go first then the other kid go next
6.Vampire or a vampire bat
7.Water
8.Each car is traveling at a different speed
9.Costume
10.A coffin
I'll go with her answers!
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2007, 08:17 PM   #9
Gnomie13035

1. your mother
2. If you only move half the distance, then you will always have half the distance remaining no matter how small the number. You'll never reach the door
3. He is Bald! lol
4. A window!!! lol
5. Tom’s mother slid a newspaper under a door, each sibling standing on each side
6. a stapler
7. he is a vampire and is drink is blood
8. they all made right hand turns
9. A mask
10. a coffin

pm me if i win
Old 11-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #10
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

1. your AUNT

---------- m00c0w added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

2. 2 moves

---------- m00c0w added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

well, actually, i didnt really understand #2. its either 2, or youll never get there.

---------- m00c0w added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

3. baldie!
4. WINDOWS!!!

---------- m00c0w added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

6. i was gonna say stapler, cuz our teacher read us a poem like thet. i promise i didnt copy!!

---------- m00c0w added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

7. i wuz gonna say water- but some1 else got it right.

---------- m00c0w added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

8. ?
good job emmie317, on the vampire one!!! (#7)

Last edited by m00c0w; 11-19-2007 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Closed