Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Model Kinz~compete and watch~win food~ win clothes~even if you loose you can be in my fashion shows and magazines!~always a winner~ extremly fun~season (contest) one!~ 10 spots left!~ NOW you can spin Zoeychloe101 and mine's WHEEL OF WOW on here FREE

This just might be the funnest thing you'll ever do! Now here are the grand prizes
First place: 3 pet special foods, and become a model in my fashion shows, and be the cover of a magazine i'll make soon called WEBKINZ FASHION and a free outfit with a top, bottom, shoes, and a hat
Second place: two pet speical foods and become a a model in my fashion shows and magazines and a pair o sunglasses
Third place: one pet special food and model in my fashion shows and magazines
fourth place and beyond: You guys can be in my magazines and fashion shows too lucky!
Okay, there will be 10 rounds, you must enter you picture on here in time. I will judge them along with two other judges from 1-10. There will be 10 contestants for each contest. Not round. At the end i will add up all the scores and announce the winner.
If you would like to be a CONTESTANT fill this out please detailed and with no spelling errors as best as you can.
Webkinz username:
name to be called:
pet's name:
pet type:
Additional information (optinal):
here is my example
Webkinz username: Alaza
name to be called: Luna or Loony.
pet's name: Uni
pet type: lil' kinz unicorn (retired)
Additional information (optinal): I have nine webkinz and have never entered a modeling contest. I will probably always inclue at least one kinz style shop clothing item.
If you would like to be one of three judges fill this out. I will pick the best one.
name to be called:
pet's name:
pet type:
experiance:
Usual score type:
here's my example
name to be called: Luna or Loony
pet's name: Crookshanks
pet type: webkinz black cat
experiance: none
Usual score type: high.
Here are the rules. If you fail to follow them you will be disqaulified from THIS contest, not all.
-Absoloutly positivly NO copying, and or stealing ideas and outfits.
-you may NOT ask another contestant what there entry will be
-NO asking for ideas
-NO asking for me to send you clothes for this contest
-NO cheating
-NO bribing the judges
-and judges, be fair! Don't give a outfit you don't like a good score because there your friend or giving people you dislike bad scores for a outfit you like.
You may use any theme outfit for any round, but don't use the same outfit twice! Here are the webkinz i can give you food for
:toucan::easter::goo::koala:cocoa dino:snake:
our FAMOUS and WONDERFUL CONTESTANTS and future models!
I have one, if only i had more, booish hooish.
1.Smiley with Allison First to enter! yay!
our fantastic and extroadinary JUDGES
1. Loony with Crookshanks
2. Judge Kya (Kinzxlover) with Kya
okay, here are some webkinz styles i like (SOME) walking on stage after this i'm giving no clues. Well it's notto pretty of a clue. lol. ANYONE?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmodels on runway.JPG (24.9 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 09-02-2008 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Model Kinz~compete and watch~win food~ win clothes~even if you loose you can be in my fashion shows and magazines!~always a winner~ extremly fun~season (contest) one!~ 10 spots left!

This is the WHEEL OF WOW! Every Contesant Will get a chance to SPIN THE WHEEL!

Last edited by zoeychloe101; 10-11-2008 at 09:47 AM..
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
smile2427

Default Re: Model Kinz~compete and watch~win food~ win clothes~even if you loose you can be in my fashion shows and magazines!~always a winner~ extremly fun~season (contest) one!~ 10 spots left!

Webkinz username: betsyluvsyou

name to be called: Smiley
pet's name: Allison
pet type: Polar Bear

Additional information (optinal): I have 19 webkinz. I've never been in a modelling contest. Thanks!

---------- smile2427 added 10 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

haha. YAY! :]

Last edited by smile2427; 09-01-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #4
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Model Kinz~compete and watch~win food~ win clothes~even if you loose you can be in my fashion shows and magazines!~always a winner~ extremly fun~season (contest) one!~ 10 spots left!~ NOW you can spin Zoeychloe101 and mines WHEEL OF WOW on here!

Who wants to spin the wheel of wow!
Old 09-01-2008, 07:26 PM   #5
smile2427

Default Re: Model Kinz~compete and watch~win food~ win clothes~even if you loose you can be in my fashion shows and magazines!~always a winner~ extremly fun~season (contest) one!~ 10 spots left!~ NOW you can spin Zoeychloe101 and mines WHEEL OF WOW on here!

OOOO.
can i spin it?!
Old 09-02-2008, 07:09 AM   #6
Alaza

Default Re: Model Kinz~compete and watch~win food~ win clothes~even if you loose you can be in my fashion shows and magazines!~always a winner~ extremly fun~season (contest) one!~ 10 spots left!~ NOW you can spin Zoeychloe101 and mines WHEEL OF WOW on here!

yeah! you can spin it!
Old 09-02-2008, 07:16 AM   #7
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

name to be called: Judge Kya
pet's name:Kya

pet type: Dalamation
experiance: I have a lot of expirience. I haved judged a lot of contests.
Usual score type:high
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 03:10 PM   #8
Alaza

okay i put you two on the list! Look for your names!

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 273 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

hey who else wants to enter?

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 09-02-2008 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-07-2008, 12:44 PM   #9

clubwebkinz97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Judge Web
Webby
Lion
I have good experience
Medium-High
Old 09-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #10
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Can I spin?
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Closed