Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
cacaoxlacte

Default mod, please close this, thanks. Congrats to jaxcat the winner!

cacaoxlacte's Third Contest
-in honor of SUMMER!!-

Woo hoo! Let's give a hand to the second contest grand prize winner, none other then my real-life best friend ShoBean94!!

This is a great new feature, isn't it? So far I've given away pet foods, the newest recipies, and the hottest W Shop delectable delights. Those were for room design (or un-design lol) contests!

Now, here's my chance to mix it up a bit. In honor of July 4th (USA Independence Day) and the START OF SUMMERR!!! I want you to post your most outlandish, amazing, farthest away vacation. I want to know where you went!! Funny, cool, or amazing stories are optional.

I'd have to say my favorite vacation was when my family and I traveled to Paris, France and London, England when I was nine!

And now, drumroll please, the moment you've ALL been waiting for, the contest's

GRAND PRIZE!!
That's right, this time, only one winner will recieve an AWESOME grand prize!!

-Sushi-
from tokyo

-Tacos-
from mexico city

-Waffels-
from belgium

-Burger-
from small town, USA

-Racoon PSF-
from new york city

-Husky PSF-
from alaska

-Unicorn PSF-
from kinzville

Rules:
1. Only one entry per member, please.
2. PLEASE POST YOUR WEBKINZ WORLD USERNAME! Thanks
3. This contest will run from SUNDAY, JULY 1, 2007 to WEDNESDAY, JULY 4, 2007.
4. Winners will be announced THURSDAY, JULY 5, 2007
5. Prizes as above.

This contest will be judged using the following criteria:
-Creativity (Where exactly have you been?)
-Far-ness away (Been to the North Pole?)
-Who's idea? (Hey, if your four year old decided to go to Timbuktoo, they should get the prize! LOL this is just a joke! )

Yeah, I guess my opinion does count

Thanks!
yours truly,
cacaoxlacte
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2007, 11:17 PM   #2
Bandie

Default Re: cacaoxlacte's Foreign Vacation Contest!! Grand Prize!! - ends 7/4

Hello........for my far away adventure, I went to the beautiful sunny.........HAWAII!! LOL.....it was a blast, we went to the island of Oahu, and we stayed in Waikiki.......We did many fun things such as surfing, swimming with sharks { in a shark cage, don't worry, there were hundreds!! }, and snorkeling. I also bought my brand new beagle there, her name is Roxy......It was my idea to drag the whole clan along to Hawaii, and I am glad I did!! I was gone for 8 days and got back on June 28.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:18 PM   #3
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

I have been to Tahati, Moorea, and Bora Bora. These are islands of the French Polynesia. This is the farthest I have been, but I have been to lots of cool places.
WW: Pheeny

Last edited by Distractseasily; 07-01-2007 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: added ww id
Old 07-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #4
cacaoxlacte

Bumping for new entriess!!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:10 AM   #5
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Default Re: cacaoxlacte easy Foreign Vacation contest! AWESOME grand prize! ends 7/4, enter now!

Last year we went from Maui, Hawaii to London, England; up to Banff National Park (drove across Canada!) down to Key West, Florida. Also, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Kansas City, New York City, and Orlando.

Please note that this was all within 12 months! We drove some of it and obviously flew some of it. Some of the trips were vacation, some of them were my husband's business trips, and some of them were seeing baseball games.

It wasn't our first trip to Hawaii. We went to the big island a few years ago. This time we stayed in Maui. We drove the road to Hana and woke up at 3am so we could drive to the top of Haleakala to see the sun rise. Plus we saw Volcanoes National Park. We took a plane to Oahu and toured the Polynesian Cultural Center.

Our trip to Canada wasn't our first either but it was the best! We camped along the way as we drove on highway 1 from Manitoba to Lake Louise. We even walked on a glacier! What a beautiful country.

The rest is just tagging along on business trips and driving out of town to see baseball games.

The longest flight seemed like the one to Hawaii, though London was a pretty long flight...
My most exotic trip was to the Dominican Republic in 2003.
My favorite trip was to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico in 2001.

Sorry to blather on and on...
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #6
cacaoxlacte

Default Re: cacaoxlacte easy Foreign Vacation contest! AWESOME grand prize! ends 7/4, enter now!

Thanks for the entry!! Neat!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #7
cacaoxlacte

PLEASE? any entries?
Old 07-03-2007, 05:08 PM   #8
Bandie

is this contest exactly fair? I am not complaining at all.....but i believe that adults may have gone way more places than a thirteen year-old......btw good luck everyone!!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:37 PM   #9
cacaoxlacte

Band nerd, this is just a fun little contest to see where people have gone on vacation, let's not turn this into something like winnie (lol) ok? It's summer, july 4, relax. Complaining isnt solving nething. I see where youre coming from, but thats not something I thought of at all, its all in fun. Anyone will be happy with some food, allaight??
Old 07-03-2007, 09:54 PM   #10
Bandie

i'm happy, and not complaining, just voicing my opinion, and I sure don't want this to turn into anything like winnie.....i was just making a point......sorry, just a bit competitive LOL.....

Last edited by Bandie; 07-03-2007 at 11:23 PM..
Closed