Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
Call me Jai :D
Webkinz :)

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

Default Miss Webkinz World! Compete to win the tile of Miss WW! 4 spots left for this part of the competetion!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Miss Webkinz World competition! I'll start you off by telling you how this works. There will be a series of "parts" of this competition. There will be 10 parts in all. 10 female contestants will be allowed to enter each part. Once there is a winner for every part, those 10 lucky ladies get to compete against each other for the official title of Miss WW!

I'll introduce our judges!

Kisses!

Mya!

and...

Brittany!

Rules:

1. No fighting!

2. No cheating!

3. HAVE FUN!

There will be 9 rounds, here are the themes for each round:

Round 1: Personality (1 person eliminated)
Round 2: Manners Quiz (1 person eliminated)
Round 3: Swimsuit Poses (1 person eliminated)
Round 4: Casual Wear (1 person eliminated)
Round 5: Spies (1 person eliminated)
Round 6: Webkinz World Quiz (1 person eliminated)
Round 7: Talent Expression (1 person eliminated)
Round 8: Peer Respect and Leadership (1 person eliminated)
Round 9: Fit for Royalty (last person eliminated)

ROUND ONE!

Personality quiz! Fill out this quiz, but choose your answers carefully, cause there will be elimination this round!

1. Whats your name? (in other words, your pets name)
2. Why should you win the Miss WW pagaent? (why should your pet win...)
3. What do you do in your spare time? (what does your pet do in her spare time...)
4. Tell us about your personality. (your pets personality)

**UPDATE! You are filling this out as your pet, not as you! Thanks!

Good luck everyone!
Love,

jai, kisses, mya, && brittany

Last edited by Jaimala25; 12-24-2008 at 09:42 AM..
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Miss Webkinz World! Compete to win the tile of Miss WW! 10 spots left for this part of the competetion!

I want 2 join.but I don't know how 2 post pics. But I have a yorkie 2,would u take the pics for me?
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #3

Default Re: Miss Webkinz World! Compete to win the tile of Miss WW! 10 spots left for this part of the competetion!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...re-t20605.html

^Check this thread out, it's a lot of help, maybe you can figure it out=]
Old 12-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

ried it before and it doesn't work 4 me
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #5

gabee is on a distinguished road

1. Whats your name? Well, my pets name is Cherry-Vanilla, and im a pink and white cat.
2. Why should you win the Miss WW pagaent? I should win beacuse i show all personaalities, and I am a ton of fun!

3. What do you do in your spare time? I enjoy to read, dance, and play with my friends.
4. Tell us about your personality. I am overall a kindheared personality. I help others, and I care for every little thing.

Thanks! PM me when we start ( My owner of course, not me):-)

---------- gabee added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

PS I can not take Pictures either, becaue i dont have Art, but i will attemot to find a way to post things.

Last edited by gabee; 12-23-2008 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gabee is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #6

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

1. Whats your name? My name is Serengeti, and I am a Lioness.
2. Why should you win the Miss WW pagaent? Because I am fair, kind, loving, and a friend to everyone. I also stand out among the others, and as I am well-known for my fame I am showing that it's OK to be different; in fact FABULOUS to be unique!
3. What do you do in your spare time? Compete in WNTM (Webkinz Next Top Model) contests (Other Kinz know that I have won many of them, but I am modest about it), write songs for my band, plan sweet surprises for someone special that I know, dance to Caramelldansen with my friends (We just like the beat) and write in my journal!
4. Tell us about your personality. I guess you could say I'm a little... "weird." Seriously, I LOVE lemons sprinkled with salt, lemon Ice Breakers, lemon sorbet, and pretty much anything lemon. When you buy some lemonade drink mix for water, you'd better watch out! (I'll just eat the mix alone xD) Ok, well enough of talking about me being insane. I also am very kind and outgoing; I'll make friends with anyone.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:28 PM   #7
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

I want to join so much but I can't. :-( I don't know hwo to post pics. The guide doesn't work for me.
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 06:27 PM   #8
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

1. Whats your name? my name is hershey the cocker spaniel
2. Why should you win the Miss WW pagaent? It feels like something fun to do!

3. What do you do in your spare time? go on the computer and enter contests on wi
4. Tell us about your personality. i enjoy teakwondo, and i would say i am..... diffrent. hopefully in a good way!

i do have one request: pm me when i need to get on. i forget a lot
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 06:49 PM   #9

Thankies! I'm sorry, but I can't post pictures for all of you=[ I will post pictures for tinydancer19 and gabee only. Sorry=[
Old 12-23-2008, 06:58 PM   #10
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

1. Whats your name? My name is Annie, and my owner is rocky654
2. Why should you win the Miss WW pagaent? I think I should win to feel proud of myself, and to be confident

3. What do you do in your spare time? I like to sing, act, and play with all of my friends in my spare time.
4. Tell us about your personality. My personality is very preppy and fun. I love all of my friends, and fashion is one of the things I do best! My friends and I go swimming, and we love to put on shows, pretending like we are on Brodway!

---------- rocky654 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

I will post my pic in a second!

---------- rocky654 added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is my picture!

Annie's personality is stylish, yet comfy. She loves her new soft suede boots, and is all bundled up for winter and Christmas!

Last edited by rocky654; 12-23-2008 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rocky654 is offline Female
Closed