Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
mileyrox512

Default mileyrox512's Webkinz Next Top Model ONLY 12 entries. Start's whenever we get 12 entries OR June 23. HURRY!!! You won't regret entering.

Hi! Welcome to mileyrox512's Webkinz Next Top Model! Any gender can enter, lil' kinz are accepted. Each round one person will be eliminated. ONLY 12 entries. Regardless of how many entries we get, we WILL begin by June 23rd. All entries exept those from after we start will be accepted. I am the judge. Now, here are the rules. (I know, SO boring.)

1. No copying
2. ONLY 12 entries
3. No complaining if you get eliminated
4. No bragging about your model or saying you model is better than someone elses.
5. Have fun!
6. So I know you have read the rules put "HELLO SUMMER!" At the beginning of your post. If you don't your entry will be ignored.

Okay, now, this is the form you need to fill out when entering.

WW USERNAME:
WI USERNAME:
PET GENDER:
PET NAME:
PET TYPE:
PICTURE OF PET: (must be in clothes)

Alright, well what are you waiting for? Enter already!

---------- mileyrox512 added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Oh right, the prizes. Okay.

FIRST PLACE: 8 Secret Recipies of their choice
SECOND PLACE: 1 PSF of their choice
THIRD PLACE: a W shop food of their choice

The PSF's second place gets to choose from are::cs::pgn::luvfrog::bokbok: and maybe :el1:

---------- mileyrox512 added 24 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

c'mon, enter! You know you wanna!

---------- mileyrox512 added 14 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

C'mon! BUMP!

---------- mileyrox512 added 22 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE will at least ONE person enter?

Last edited by mileyrox512; 06-20-2008 at 11:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
koolkidz1985
Webkinz :)

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: mileyrox512's Webkinz Next Top Model ONLY 12 entries. Start's whenever we get 12 entries OR June 23. HURRY!!! You won't regret entering.

HELLO SUMMER
ww user: koolkidz1985
wi: maddiroxx1998
Pet gender: Girl
Type: lil mouse named Minka
plz tell me how to post a pic
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: mileyrox512's Webkinz Next Top Model ONLY 12 entries. Start's whenever we get 12 entries OR June 23. HURRY!!! You won't regret entering.

HELLO SUMMER!

WWID: rattyjol96
WIID: rattyjol
pet gender: female
type: :rdr:
name: aurora
pic:
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- rattyjol added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

this my second time entering a webbie next top model contest and the first one hasn't started yet so i'm not really sure what to do...

Last edited by rattyjol; 06-20-2008 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
mileyrox512

Madi, just go on webkinz, hit the prt scrn button on your keyboard, go to paint, click edit, paste, then right click it, copy it, then paste it on the thread.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
iluvwebkinz020

HELLO SUMMER! (I rather say ALOHA!)
WW USERNAME: JillyGirly1010
WI USERNAME:

PET GENDER:
PET NAME:
PET TYPE:

---------- iluvwebkinz020 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Okay that totally posted without me!
WW USERNAME: JillyGirly101 (I share my account with my sister)
WI USERNAME: iluvwebkinz020

PET GENDER: girl
PET NAME:
PET TYPE:

---------- iluvwebkinz020 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

PET NAME: Paris
PET TYPE: B. Poodle
POP:
Click the image to open in full size.

Girl...dumb computers

Last edited by iluvwebkinz020; 06-21-2008 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-22-2008, 09:25 AM   #6
mileyrox512

Your in! 9 moe people, (well, if Maddi doesn't figure out the posting pics thing 10) and we'll get started! BUMP! I hope to start TOMORROW!!!

---------- mileyrox512 added 1179 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE POST!!! We HAVE to start TOMORROW!!! PLEASE guys! I would LOVE if someone would enter!!!

Last edited by mileyrox512; 06-22-2008 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2008, 06:38 AM   #7
Webkinz :)
lovehp123 is an unknown quantity at this point

HELLO SUMMER
OH ME ME PLEASE!

WW USERNAME:Cana12354
WI USERNAME:lovehp123
PET GENDER:girl
PET NAMErincess
PET TYPE: Love Puppy
PICTURE OF PET: I can't

---------- lovehp123 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Srry Princess is her name

Last edited by lovehp123; 06-23-2008 at 07:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2008, 01:29 PM   #8
mileyrox512

lovehp, sorry, but you can't enter if you can't post a pic of your pet. I NEED entries. We'll start tomorrow if I can't get more today. lovehp123, just go on webkinz, press the prt scrn button, (while focusing on pet), go to paint, click edit, paste, save it, go to tinypic, get the code, and post it here.
Closed