Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #11
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Make me a Monkey and Monkey room you will get Sherbert Bunny food!!!

I know what you could do! You could buy some of the jungle theme. Then, you could post up some diff Monkey and monkey posters and dummies! For wall paper you could use some red. It will look just like the monkey and monkey show!! What do ya think?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 08:34 PM   #12
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Default Re: Make me a Monkey and Monkey room you will get Sherbert Bunny food!!!

View Post Originally Posted by m00c0w
o ya THATS gonna happen. no offense but no ones going to build a WHOLE room for just a psf.
There are SOOOOOOO many of these contests. They are fun, many people do them. PLease don't be so rude!

---------- Pugsymugsy222 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Unfortunatly I dont have the monkey and monkey doll. Wish I could enter!

Last edited by Pugsymugsy222; 11-19-2007 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2007, 08:35 PM   #13
Gift Guru
I LOVE DONUTS is on a distinguished road

thanks, I like the idea if u didnt have a monkey you could make the room then tell me where the m&m dummy would be!!
Old 11-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #14
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

I agree now, that was a rude thing to say. I came back here to see entries, and then read all the replies to my post. I am really sorry, and mods feel free to delete that post. I really hope I did not hurt anyones feelings. This is NOT a fake apology, I really mean it, I am SUPER sorry. Please forgive me, ILOVEDONUTS and anyone else who was offended.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 11-19-2007, 10:29 PM   #15
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Thanks for apologizing, m00c0w!
Old 11-19-2007, 10:37 PM   #16
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

your welcome. i know it feels good to be apologized to.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 11-20-2007, 04:33 PM   #17
poodlezrule280
Gifted

poodlezrule280 will become famous soon enough

My friend has a Monkey&Monkey room! sadly she can't post pics!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #18
Ivyfrog
Webkinz :)

jaspercasper1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the monkey and monkey doll its cool
Old 11-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #19
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by poodlezrule280
My friend has a Monkey&Monkey room! sadly she can't post pics!
Oh, hi poodlez! That is me she is talking about! Yes, I can't enter because I can't post pics.

But good luck to everyone who enters!
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
Rusty906 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh sry my computer is so slow and i can't put pictures on either good luck!
Closed