Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
VirgoGirl95

Wink Make me a Matching siggy and avvie. WIN 3, THATS RIGHT 3, PSFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

Make me a matching signature picture and avatar picture.
I like glitter borders.
I like pink and black.
I love my kinz.
They need to fit in the avatar spot and signature spot.
Borders are cool.
I don't do over the top.
They need to be glittered at http://www.glitterbase.com and hosted at http://www.imageshack.us .
I LIKE THIS ONE I MADE MYSELF.
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2236/oieglittersut9.gif
Using my pets names is really sweet.
Here are my pets.
Bikini
Candy
Berry
Tini
:chieliah
Princess
:pgn:Marina
Fluffy
pinky
:rdr:Comet
If you win you can also get 3 of the PSF's from the pets above.

WHAT I AM PICTURING.......
Signature
Like the one I made only Pink where the Lght Purple was and black where the drk purple was.
My pets are around; sideways, upside down, and right way, and says VirgoGirl95's awesome family in the middle.

Rules.....
1. No Copying
2. Plz don't make this a spam post
3. Have fun!!!!

I will choose 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
1st.....3 psf's
2nd....2 psf's
3rd.....1 psf
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #2
skittlesfreak55
Webkinz :)

skittlesfreak55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Make me a Matching siggy and avvie. WIN 3, THATS RIGHT 3, PSFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

i dont no how to. i would if i could and the link in your signature doesnt work.
skittlesfreak55 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
VirgoGirl95

Wink Re: Make me a Matching siggy and avvie. WIN 3, THATS RIGHT 3, PSFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

View Post Originally Posted by skittlesfreak55
i dont no how to. i would if i could and the link in your signature doesnt work.
YOU use paint. then host it on image shack or glitterbase. Yeah I know about my signature. I have been planning to fix that.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #4
HammieLuver101

Default Re: Make me a Matching siggy and avvie. WIN 3, THATS RIGHT 3, PSFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

:pgn::rdr::chi:
My Webkinz Mean the
Old 01-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #5
reillyl0vesy0u10
Webkinz :)

ririrox1234567 is an unknown quantity at this point

if u need a siggy or an avvie go to search and type in ohemgee395 then go to ur ziggy and avvie shop and she will make u the best one ever! Fyi she's my sis! so i know!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #6
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

ok i will tomorrow if I have time
bigduck is offline Female
Closed