Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 01:35 AM   #31
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Make Me laugh Please

that duck story is sooooo funny i am still laughing!!!lol
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2007, 01:40 AM   #32
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

My boyfriend is a Capt with the fire dept. He lived on his own before we were together. One day his guys at work kept looking at him funny and often.

My BF finally got aggravated and said "What is it?"

His guys asked " Ummm Capt' why are you wearing pink socks and a pink Tshirt?".

My boyfriends said " What? Why did you tell me this before? I thought you knew I was colorblind!!

His guys laughed and said " Oh, well, by the way your new sunglasses are pink too."

My poor boyfriend. He truly is colorblind. He had washed something red with his white clothing and couldn't tell that the whites turned pink. He told me this story and I laughed so much and had to love him for the nonchalant way he deals with it.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:47 AM   #33
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

oh no thats embaressing
Old 08-26-2007, 02:33 AM   #34
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webbyz484Jussy
oh no thats embaressing
Oh no, he laughs about it. He has a great sense of humor about everything. It one of those things that I love about him.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:23 AM   #35
angelsweets2
Webkinz :)

angelsweets2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Angelsweets2, Have we made you laugh at all yet?!?!!?!
LAUGH!... Please laugh.. please.. with a cherry on top?

LAUGH! LAUGH! LAUGH!
Dang, this girl must be pretty darn serious to not laugh yet.

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
I am so sorry you are not feeling good, I have been feeling kind of down since school started(coincidence?). When I made a luagh contest, I smiled at almost every single joke, but did not laugh. Then I realized that in order to feel happy and laugh, you must first let yourself laugh, instead of trying to hold it in so no one would win the contest. So, I opened my mind very slighttly. One minute later, kinzfan09 won with their comment about their dog who smelled like it ate cheese and threw up when it farted. Enough said.

Here are my feeble attempts:

When life gives you lemons, throw them at a ****.

When life gives you lemons, and you can't exchange them for something you like better, shove it down a nerd's pants and take a picture. At least then you will feel better.

What would you get if you bred a bulldog and a shi tzu?
A bull ****.

Three men were stranded at a hotel on an island. they were standing in front of the empty pool when a genie came by. the genie told them that if they jumped into the pool, he would grant them a wish. so the first man, who was an Indian governor, wished he was home and had a lot of money. then the second man, who was a chinese minister, wished he was home with a new house filled with money. when they were gone, George W. Bush runs, stubs his toe, and shouts, "****!" And he landed in a nice soft pile of steamy brown...

three men were in an airplane. an indian minister, a chinese minister, and george bush. they passed over india, and the indian minister threw a stick out the window and said, "for my country". then they passed over china and the chinese minister threw a rock out the window, and said, "for my country". then, they passed over america, and bush threw a bomb out the window and said "for my country". so, they went back to india, where they saw a little boy crying. they asked him why, and he said, "a stick fell out of te sky and hit me on the head." then they went to china, where they saw a little girl crying. they asked her why, and she said, "a rock fell out of the sky and hit me on the head." so then they went to america, where they saw a boy laughing. they asked why, and he said, "I farted, and grandpa's house blew up!"

If you are not laughing open your mind! Now...

LAUGH!

LAUGH!

LAUGH!

POTATO BANANA MONKEY SOCKS! Ha, got you didn't I?

Now how do you keep a blonde busy?

Scroll Down...

Scroll Down...

Almost there...

Scroll up...

hope i could help!

Send...me...your...usernames.....and.....choose.....your...food...you.....both....madde...me...laugh .....histaricly!

Last edited by angelsweets2; 08-26-2007 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2007, 08:28 AM   #36
angelsweets2
Webkinz :)

angelsweets2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by band_nerd0898
*gets down on knees*

ok I'm seriously doing it

*begs*

please just laugh!
You also won....lo!!!
Old 08-26-2007, 08:41 AM   #37
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Wink Re: Make Me laugh Please

OK how about this one

One day two redheads went hunting. They had been sitting in camouflage with their guns in two trees. Just as one redhead was about to shoot a buck grazing at the base of his tree the other one fell out and scared it away. The redhead on the ground was motionless as his companion came to his side and turned him over.His eyes were rolled back in his head and he wasn't breathing. So, the redhead pulled out his cell phone and called 911. An operator answered his call:
"What's your emergency?"
"My huntin' buddy just fell out of a tree and ain't breathin'!"
"Calm down, sir. First, makes sure he's dead."
There was a bang and the redhead said "Yes, he's dead."

How about that?
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 08-26-2007, 12:03 PM   #38
Bandie

*takes bow* thank you, thank you! No prize is needed for me though, I make people laugh for free
Old 08-26-2007, 12:13 PM   #39
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

ok i have one

how do you make a baby alien fall asleep???

you rocket
Old 08-26-2007, 12:20 PM   #40
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by angelsweets2

Send...me...your...usernames.....and.....choose.....your...food...you.....both....madde...me...laugh .....histaricly!
YES.
Wowee, this is the first contest I've won.
OK, hmm.. well, first of all, my WW ID is emily7921, please send me Spaghetti.
Thank you!,

Emily
Closed