Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 12:32 AM   #21
Bandie

Default Re: Make Me laugh Please

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
here is something else funny...

potato banana monkey pengin socks ice cream corn starch zebra doodlecakes.

oh yeah, maybe i should tell you the duck story:

so i was about 8 or so, can't quite remember, and i was at camp. we had gone to eat lunch at a duck pond. because they were nice, our counselers gave us each a piece of bread to throw to the ducks. so, after a while, i finished throwing mine. i went to ask for some more, but they did not have any more. so, i started walking down the sidewalk to see if i could find any dropped pieces. and lying at the end of the sidewalk was this HUGE pile of bread and crumbs and stuff. and lying on the top was this BIG pretzel. i picked it up, and found a duck. but when i threw it, I HIT THE DUCK! And there was this big loud, "QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKkk!" and a bunch of fluttering. I quickly sidled away..

hope that made you laugh

oh and bandie, i know you are jk i don't discriminate because I AM A NERD! when i say nerd, i mean people who are annoying and weird that you din't like. like george bush
well first of all, you should know I'm 100% republican........but I'll just pretend I didn't hear that......LOL I knew you were kidding, I just felt like giving you a hard time
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2007, 12:34 AM   #22
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

I taught Kindergrten in the inner city. I had lots of wild kids. I like the mischeivious ones. But this one kid was just plain mean. He hit people and took stuff. I punished him and told him to go sit by the wall at recess so I could talk to him.
Well he decided to be bad and make a scene and he just ran off yelling " Haha, you can't get me.". I wasn't going to chase him so i said " I don't have to get you, God is gonna get you for me". He laughed and said " No, he ....." and *SMACK!!* he didn't finish the sentence because he tripped and fell flat on his face in front of everyone.
He got up, looked at the sky, muttered " Sorry" and sluck off and sat by the wall. Everyone couldn't help but laugh. It was so funny.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:34 AM   #23
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

i know, and i just think bush is a moron who does not know how to stop a freakin' war! sorry, sorry, lost my temper

heeheee, god works in mysterious ways

Last edited by Alcnor; 08-26-2007 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-26-2007, 01:01 AM   #24
Webkinz :)
lovelylady06 is an unknown quantity at this point

wat time is it when you go to the dentist?
toothhirty

hahahaha
Old 08-26-2007, 01:03 AM   #25
emily7921

Angelsweets2, Have we made you laugh at all yet?!?!!?!
LAUGH!... Please laugh.. please.. with a cherry on top?

LAUGH! LAUGH! LAUGH!
Dang, this girl must be pretty darn serious to not laugh yet.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:05 AM   #26
Bandie

ha even Bandie can't make her laugh, LOL, let's see I'll think of somethin' soon!
Old 08-26-2007, 01:05 AM   #27
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

I had my preschoolers outside on a spring day and we came upon a green lizard. I called my class to see it and asked who knew what it was. Maya proudly raised her hand and announced excitedly " It's a Geico".
Old 08-26-2007, 01:07 AM   #28
Bandie

must you make me get on my knees and beg you to laugh? I'll do it, I seriously will!
Old 08-26-2007, 01:07 AM   #29
PBT
Dotti123
Lil Kinz
PBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Make Me laugh Please

Okay, here:

There was once a man named John. God came to him and said, "John, you've been a good man, so while you are on Earth, so what is one want you have?" John thought about it and answered, " I'd like a highway to Hawaii, so I can visit every day. " God said, " But, wouldn't you rather use your wish for something like, world peace?" John paused. "Alright, alright- I'd like to understand the mind of the woman." God looked to the left and asked, "So.... How many lanes you want on that highway?..."

Once I got it it made me crack up. Enjoy!
Old 08-26-2007, 01:08 AM   #30
Bandie

*gets down on knees*

ok I'm seriously doing it

*begs*

please just laugh!
Closed