Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #11
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Make Me laugh

ok, here are a few jokes,

1. there was a :pgn: who came to music school and learned to sing "Mi" in a scale, he was walking home when at a restaurant he saw ppl going "forks & knives! forks & knives!" so he copied, "forks and knives! forks and knives!" he went past a girl at the park who went, "you stole my lollipop! my lollipop!" he copied "you stole my lollipop!" he came past people at Home Depot, and they said "plug it in plug it in" so he said, "Plug it in, plug it in!" he came across some police officers, one said to him, "do you know who killed this girl?" and held up a pic. penguin says"♫Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi....♫" (sound like "me")police officer says "how ya do it?" the penguin doesn't know anything so he says everything he heard. penguin says "forks and knives forks and knives!" police officer says "why?" penguin said "she stole my lollipop!" so the cop says "you are gonna go to the electric chair!" penguin says " plug it in, plug it in!"

2.a woman loved baked beans but "cut the cheese" when she ate them. one day, she met a man and gave up baked beans for him. one day they got married! then the woman was walking home when her car broke down, and she smelled some baked beans, before she knew it, she ate 3 large orders of baked beans. when she got home, her husband put a blindfold on her and told her not to peek and sat her down at a table. the phone rang so the husband went to another room and talked. the woman started to "cut the cheese" REALLY hard. she faneed the air with the napkin when the husband came back. "did you peek?" he asked. she said no, and took off the blindfolds, and there were 10 ppl wishing her a happy birthday at the table in front of her!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 05:01 PM   #12
divaofpanic96
Webkinz :)

divaofpanic96 is an unknown quantity at this point

COPY YOU!COPYING YOU!
Old 11-03-2007, 09:38 AM   #13
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

heyy don't copy me please! against the rules, and I worked hard! even though I heard them and found 'em, heres another for the audience!

there was a reporter with no ears that was going to interview some men, for ears, he had little holes. the 1st guy came to be interviewed. The reporter said "whats the first thing you notice about me?" so the 1st guy said "why, you have no ears!" the ear-less reporter said "GET OUT!!!" so then the 2nd guy came in. the ear-less reporter asked again "whats the first thing you notice about me?" so the 2nd guy says "why, you have no ears!" the ear-less reporter says "GET OUT!!!" so when the 3rd guy is coming in, the 2nd guy says as he's walking out to him, "whatever you do, don't say he has no ears!" so the 3rd guy thanked him and came in. once again the reporter said "whats the first thing you notice about me?" the 3rd guy says, "why, you wear contacts don't you?" and the reporter says "Yes, how did you know?" the 3rd guy said, "you have no ears to put glasses on!"

THE END!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 09:43 AM   #14

TKRose is on a distinguished road

look at this youtube vid:http://www.************/watch?v=IxBYmCPYUUc
TKRose is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 01:17 PM   #15
sarahhermitcrab

so there was a fat man/woman and a big ocean with whales when the man/woman went in and said something was bubbling the whales laughed(he ****ed) then they all had a resemblence and the whales started singing"We are family".
Old 11-03-2007, 01:30 PM   #16
bryenton
Gifted

koalaman is on a distinguished road

Old 11-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #17
claremarie
Gift Guru

peace_out is on a distinguished road

In gr.1 my teacher was talking about dinosaurs and I asked, "How do you remember your childhood so clearly?" ha ha thant's sorta funny, ya think?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:30 PM   #18
AskMe4It
Gifted

SkyDM is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Me and KP1028 were talking in PMs (since were tony fans!) and we donn't like carl edwards. I was telling her/him that Carl said Tony was a jerk. then i made up a new nickname for Carl. Snappy the Snail! He isn't nice and he is a very slow driver!

---------- katiepup added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

http://************/watch?v=wky5H1xC6-I

---------- katiepup added 22 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

http://************/watch?v=N26KWq7MmSc

Last edited by katiepup; 11-09-2007 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
katiepup is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 02:28 PM   #20
bunny217

bunny217 will become famous soon enough

(I hope no one did this)
A funny little tale
by bunny217

One day,Stupid, Manners and Shut-Up where driving in a car. Then Stupid jumped out the window, but no one cared. Shut-Up was driving at 45 mph when the speed limit was 44. So, the police man came and said, "You are driving over the speed-limit. What is your name?" he said. "Shut-Up" Shut-Up said. "What is your name?" he said. "Shut-Up" Shut-Up said. "Where are your manners?" the Police Man asked. "Oh, Manners is in the back seat." Shut-Up said. "Are you stupid?" The police man asked. "No, Stupid is stupid. He jumped out the window." Shut-Up told him. "Allright, wise guy, you're goin' to jail!!" The police man said. "NOOOOOOOO!!!" Shut-Up said, being pulled into the Police car.

EPILOGE
Manners grew up to be a nice man, and won the Noble Peace Prize.
Stupid grew up to be Stupid.
Shut-Up was in jail for 4 weeks, and changed his name to "Bob".

The End!
Closed