Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
i luv adam lambert&a
Webkinz :)

webkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Make me a avvie and siggie contest win prizes 1st 2nd and 3rd place win awsome prizes in ww starts today ends january 12

WELOCME TO MY AVVIE AND SIGGIE CONTEST ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS AMKE ME A AVVIE AND SIGGIE STARTS TODAY ENDS THE 12TH HERE ARE THE PRIZES

1ST PRIZE
PARTY MACHINE
FORTUNE TELLING PIG
MEDIVAL FLOORING(RARE)

2ND PRIZE
GOLD SAFE
NEON PLANT
COOCOO CAT CLOCK

3RD PRIZE
ZINGOZ BUBBLE BLOWER
ZINGOZ IN A BOX
40%OF W SHOP CUPON

THOSE ARE THE AWSOME PRIZES YOU COULD WIN GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND THEY ARE FOR ME BECAUSE IM NOT REALLy GOOD AT MAKING THINGS SO EVERYONE HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- webkinzduck12 added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

anyone please i would really like to have someone awsome work for my avvie and siggie

---------- webkinzduck12 added 780 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

anyone at all????????????

---------- webkinzduck12 added 536 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

hello??? anyone want to enter the contest???

---------- webkinzduck12 added 11 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

fine i guess my thing will be closed

Last edited by webkinzduck12; 01-05-2009 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzduck12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Make me a avvie and siggie contest win prizes 1st 2nd and 3rd place win awsome prizes in ww starts today ends january 12

sorry.. but the only prizes for these contests can be food..
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Make me a avvie and siggie contest win prizes 1st 2nd and 3rd place win awsome prizes in ww starts today ends january 12

Just change the prizes to w-shop food or PSF's that is all. I will join if you do. PM me if you decide to change it
Old 01-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
i luv adam lambert&a

webkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of light

well were can i put the contest so people can have those prizes?????
Old 01-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

you can post contests with actual item gifts in the other section of the contests.. contests and prizes galore i believe.. but you have to be gifted to post them.
Sorry.
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #6
i luv adam lambert&a

oh ok well i guess the mods should close the thread
Old 01-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

yes, but maybe you can start a new thread with food prizes though, I love joining avvie and siggie food contests
Old 01-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #8
i luv adam lambert&a

well i started a new thread in the avvie and siggie part but there is no prizes but if want to do that you can i can still give you some stuff if you help me in that
Old 01-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #9
oofy03 Loves You!

Woofy03 is on a distinguished road

Does your other thread count too?
The one where I posted the siggie and avvie?
Woofy03 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #10
oofy03 Loves You!

Woofy03 is on a distinguished road

Here is an avvie!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gifwebkinzduck12.gif (26.0 KB, 5 views)
Woofy03 is offline Female
Closed