Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
Brittany998807

Default Luna_Lovegood and Brittany998807's AWESOME Webkinz Hangman! The original idea is from Luna sooo don't worry, i got permision!! *Porcupine and Duchund psfs!*

Welcome to Luna and Britt's awesome webkinz hangman!!!!!!!

THE RULES!
1. Be nice!
2. Be respectful
3. Don't tell anybody the answer!
5. Hi!! I'm sorry do you need something?? Oh, you want the rest of the rules! Sorry, no more!

The Form:
Letters or Words:
WW username:

_ _ _ _ _ _
Name of my new porcupine!

M S.(space here)B I R D Y
Hints:
Said to have a crush on a webkinz host

Winners:
You get to chose 2 of these psfs:
grey and white cat
googles
unicorn
striped snake
koala
cocoa dino
toucan
black cat
duck
pink poodle
chocolate lab
frog
reindeer
yellow lab
bulldog
chihuahua
yorkie
tree frog
rabbit
crocker spaniel
siamese cat
black lab
pug
rottwieler
porcupine
duchsund
EHeinze5

Thanks for coming!!

Last edited by Brittany998807; 11-21-2008 at 09:34 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
got3bros
Webkinz :)

got3bros will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Luna_Lovegood and Brittany998807's AWESOME Webkinz Hangman! The original idea is from Luna sooo don't worry, i got permision!!

Letters or Words:a
WW username:got3bros
got3bros is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
Brittany998807

Default Re: Luna_Lovegood and Brittany998807's AWESOME Webkinz Hangman! The original idea is from Luna sooo don't worry, i got permision!!

Sorry, and for your username I have 1 bother and 1(dead) half brother. Sad................
Old 11-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #4

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

letter: I
I'm not allowed to post my username.
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
Brittany998807

[quote=JessicaJonas;11631605]letter: I
I'm not allowed to post my username.[/quote]
Sorry, no I. Ya, I know you and your sister can't post your usernames. Sorry about that.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #6
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

how about S and R?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #7

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

Can we guess more than once?
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #8
Brittany998807

There is an S, and an R!!! I'll post them after my studying! And ya, you can guess till there are no letters left lol!!! PLEASE DON'T PoST THE WHOLE ALPHABET lol!!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #9
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Ms. Birdy? Ms. Plumpy?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #10
Call me Jay

nanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to behold

Dr. Quack?
nanook43 is offline Male
Closed