Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
Lions and Tigers and
Webkinz :)

Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Lissyla Productions presents... Creativity Abounds! First round is... Olympic sports!

Welcome, welcome, to Creativity Abounds! Where our fabulous contestants will battle it out to be crowned the most ingenious fashion designer in all the land! These themes will be the most creative ones you'll ever see- these themes will be tough- these themes will be hard- but nothing will be harder than judging them! (Laughter)

The thing about this contest that sets us apart from others the most, is that when judging this competition, I will use a specific system comprised of the below subjects on a scale of 1-5! So you know exactly where you need to improve and how well you did! (Applause)

There will be 11 competitiors and 5 rounds, with two eliminated each round. The winner will recieve...
  • A chocolate ribbon
  • 5 PSFs
  • A charm candy
  • A GooGoo berry
  • A carrot cake

Second place will recieve...
  • 3 PSFs
  • A charm candy
You may use any clothing from Webkinz World, including Kinzstyle. However, not using these clothes may make your Creativity Score higher! If you read this entire first post, put a *_* in your entry form.

Contestants;

Team Chic:Mrs.Nick.Jonas
Team Retro:Smile
Team A La Mode:Chili
Team Fad:Rocky
Team Sperries:Zoey
Team Craziness:Cucumberfrost
Team MisMatch: Kinz
Team Mod:Rain Flyer
Team Trendy:Dancerchic41
Team All Star:Strawberry
Team Capri:Sunstar

Here's How it Works;

There are 11 contestants to begin with, and there will be 5 rounds. Two people will be eliminated each round, ntil the last one, where we will be down to the final 3!

Judging goes like this;
Each outfit will be rated on five subjects, and each subject will be rated on a scale of 1-5. The five scores will be added up for a rand total out of 25. The subjects are....
Amount of clothing- too much? Too little? Your outfit must have a happy medium, and look balanced.
Accessories- did the outfit need a bow or glasses? Sandals or boots? This subject deals with glasses, shoes, hats, and belts.
Relevance to the theme- did the outfit do the theme justice? How well did it fit the theme? Make sure you think about the best way to match it!
Creativity- was the outfit blah? Boring? Or did it make me say "WOW! I couldn't have come up with that!"? Don't just use clothes that are meant to go together, like the Cowboy outfit or the Tuxedo! NOT using Kinzstyle and only clothes from the Wshop MAY improve your score in this subject. Impressing me in this subject is what makes this contest Creativity Abounds!
Overall Style- did it look good? Or was it just plain ugly? You have to make an outfit be good fashion, no matter the theme.

All contestants please add this thread to your subscriptions by clicking thread tools at the top right of this post, and "Subscribe". It will keep us all organized and moving through the rounds!

THEME;
Round 1
DEADLINE=11:59 pm Nov. 3rd!

Dress your pet as one of these Olympic sports (I know we all miss the Olympics);

Gymnastics
Swimming/Diving
Fencing
Track & Field

You must make your pet look like an Olympic athlete! i.e. don't dress your swimmer in a floral bikini!

Last edited by Lissyla12; 11-02-2008 at 12:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lissyla12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
winner1926

dolphin26 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lissyla Productions presents... Creativity Abounds! A fashion contest unlike any other! Full of ingenuity and the most creative, fun themes around! You'll want to be a part of this!

okay, i will enter!
I want to be in team all star.
is it okay if i just tell you what my pet's wearing?
*_*
My nickname should be Strawberry.
I read the entire post.I don't get the commient part!
dolphin26 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Lions and Tigers and

Default Re: Lissyla Productions presents... Creativity Abounds! A fashion contest unlike any other! Full of ingenuity and the most creative, fun themes around! You'll want to be a part of this!

Okay you can enter! The thing about commitment is just like, are you going on vacation or aren't gonna have access to a computer or are you going to drop out of the contest. Basically, are you going to be able to get on to check this thread, and are you going to stick with the competition.

---------- Lissyla12 added 565 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else wanna join?

---------- Lissyla12 added 1390 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Please? With a cherry on top?

Last edited by Lissyla12; 08-20-2008 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2008, 08:32 AM   #4

Mouse2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nickname- Mrs.Nick.Jonas
Team- Chic!
Is there anything that might get in the way of your commitment?-Nope
Did you read the entire first post:Yep!
*_*
Mouse2178 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #5
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Nickname (what you would like to be called for this contest- no real names, please!)- Sunstar
Team- Capri
Is there anything that might get in the way of your commitment?- umm, no.
Did you read the entire first post? *_*

---------- grundoluvir added 283 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

when is the last time you even got on, Lissya 12?

---------- grundoluvir added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

whatevr, i quit.

Last edited by grundoluvir; 08-22-2008 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 06:37 PM   #6
Lions and Tigers and

Uh, excuse me, but I have school during the day and extracurriculars in the evening. You can still be in the competition if you can handle that maturely.

Mouse- Welcome!

---------- Lissyla12 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

P.S. I get on every day.

Last edited by Lissyla12; 08-22-2008 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
Lions and Tigers and

Anyone else? Hey.... get up.... get loud.... start BUMPIN' up the party now....
Old 08-29-2008, 09:05 PM   #8
Lions and Tigers and

COME ON PLEEZE! How about this? I'll make an awesome avvie or siggy for anyone who enters!
Old 09-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
dancingmoon9

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nickname (what you would like to be called for this contest- no real names, please!)- cucumberfrost
Team- craziness
Is there anything that might get in the way of your commitment?- if the contest takes too long or gets REALLY boring
Did you read the entire first post? yup!*_*

Last edited by violet77; 09-01-2008 at 05:14 PM..
violet77 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #10
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Nickname (what you would like to be called for this contest- no real names, please!)- Kinz
Team- Team MisMatch
Is there anything that might get in the way of your commitment?- maybe school but I will definatley check here asap!
Did you read the entire first post?yes.
*_*

Last edited by *KinzXluver*; 10-19-2008 at 04:18 PM..
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Closed