Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

Default Lil' Modelette's~Ends February 9th! AMAZING PRIZES!!!

Do your lil' kinz girls feel unwanted. There are so many model contests for webkinz, not just lil' kinz. So, if your lil' kinz girl wants to enter, here's how:

You must submit a little bio(name, fake age, hobbies etc.) about your pet along with a picture of her in every catagory you choose. You must also include a half page essay why she wants to win "Lil' Modelette's". Don't include her preference of prize until she wins.

1. Only Lil' Kinz Girls, No Webkinz and If too many people are left out then it MIGHT be lil' boys too.
  2. If you say you are left out, firstly I am having one for webkinz later and if you have a lil' kinz girl, just don't want to enter it then tough luck! I'm not changing the rules for you.
  3. you must enter 3-5 catagories. Choose carefully.
  4. I do not judge if your outfit is more rare than others, however no Kinzstyle items! Winterfest, Fallfest and sponsering advertisment clothing(Bee, Alvin and the chipmunks) are allowed.
  5. The lil' kinz must be already officially released.(No lil' leopard, dalmation etc.)
  6. no changing, once the picture is attached to your post, no retakes!
  7. Only one post!
  8. You must be zoomed in on your pet(you know, next to the Edit/Walk button?)
  9. Remember, all the judges have different perspectives, if one thinks its great then the next might em...not.

((remember only 3-5))
  1. Skate Boarder
  2. Pajama Queen
  3. Party Animal
  4. Prom Cutey
  5. Camping
  6. Singing in the rain (be creative)
  7. Halloween
  8. Surfboarding Cutie Pie
  9. Set for School
  10. Outdoor Diva
  1. Olivia, a straight-forward girl who loves things orderly.
  2. Destiny, a true leader and party animal.
  3. Zofie, a funloving girl who loves pretending and the great outdoors.
  4. :el1:Heffalump, a boy who the girls are now accusing of coming here for ..."sightseeing".
  5. Hillary, I don't think anyone could get any more "Sharpay Evans", Veronica Lodge", "High Fashion" Than her. She knows what fashion is.
((Numbers of winners may descrease if not enough contestants, if more than expected, numbers will NOT increase))
  1. (1)Grand Prize, for one week(Seven Days), your winning pet will win breakfast, lunch, and dinner mailed to you FREE daily! Its's your pet's choice and yes, recipes count as one part of the meal (three parts in total for each meal)
  2. (3) 1st prizes, for a weekend(Sat. and Sun.), the same thing will happen as above.
  3. (5) 2nd Prizes, You will win a Cheeky dog PSF! Totally Rad!
  4. (7) 3rd Prizes, You will win, if I have that pet, their PSF and if not, a recipe orf their choice. I have most webkinz.
:kanga:Good Luck!:kanga:
Sponsored Links