Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 07:40 PM   #11
chuhulil
Webkinz :)

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

Default Re: Do you think you have the BEST Halloween Themed Room? Come here to win this weeks WI MAGAZINE CONTEST!!

Thanks. Why don't you post your Halloween Room. Just to see how you express your Halloween Spirit.
chuhulil is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2008, 08:50 PM   #12
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Do you think you have the BEST Halloween Themed Room? Come here to win this weeks WI MAGAZINE CONTEST!!

I sure will- I will have to do it tomorrow tho since my little sister and then my mom is/is going to get on the other computer to post the pics!!!

Don't forget tomorrow is the LAST day to BUY Halloween items!
But SATURDAY is the Last day to enter and I will announce the winners at the end of the day!

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 688 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Bumping up! I'll post my rooms this afternoon/evening after my school work is done!

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 743 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

OH PLEASE !!! MORE ENTRIES! only a few more days!

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 10-28-2008 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:11 PM   #13
Dude, I'm a

MyChemical18 is on a distinguished road

Here is my Halloween Cafe

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- MyChemical18 added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

my username: MyChemical18

Last edited by MyChemical18; 10-29-2008 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2008, 12:25 PM   #14

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

It's hard to choose a room since I have 3 official Halloween/scary rooms now. Can we just enter once like the other contest??? (Sorry--I'm new to these contests!)
I'm going to enter a different room than the one I entered in the Halloween Decorating Thread I entered the other day...so here it is ...
Xyleena's Lair! Xyleena's my floral fox, & she's visiting with newest addition to WW Samhaim the purple monster! Samhaim would love you to see his room too, so if you are up for it check out my thread "Just testing my new abilities" under Meet my Webkinz Family.
albinomex is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #15
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC ROOMS!!! These rooms are WAY better than I expected..I'm going to have a hard time choosing!!!

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 1261 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

ANYONE ELSE?????

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 10-30-2008 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:11 PM   #16
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

Will enter just a sec. . . I need to get a pic of it.

OK here it is:

Last edited by chilloutv1; 10-30-2008 at 06:16 PM..
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #17
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Nice rooms,too bad I can`t enter
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #18

webkinz bat is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you get your picture of you rooms on here.I am new and i would like to enter in. Can some one help me. Please
webkinz bat is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 01:10 PM   #19
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

that`s why I can`t enter,I need pictures

---------- WWhimsyDragon added 193 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by WWhimsyDragon; 10-31-2008 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 04:20 PM   #20
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

das cool i <3 these room, espeacilly the ones with the estore pets,das real cool
Closed