Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Krystal's Looking for a BFFL! The Brand New Contest starring Kinzville's very own Krystal the lil'kinz unicorn!>>Spots available: 0! Sorry, all full! Feel free to come watch!<< *Inspired by wikylo* Round 2 has been judged! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/krystals-looking-bffl-brand-new-contest-443663/)

awesomegal12312-22-2008 03:54 PM

Krystal's Looking for a BFFL! The Brand New Contest starring Kinzville's very own Krystal the lil'kinz unicorn!>>Spots available: 0! Sorry, all full! Feel free to come watch!<< *Inspired by wikylo* Round 2 has been judged!

:uni: Hey! Krystal here. Just wanted to say how excited I am about meeting all you guys! And, one of you are going to be my new best friend! I am soooo looking forward to this! OK, a little about me! My mother works at the Kinzville Academy and my dad works on the Newspaper staff! My family is super rich, so me and my new BFF will spend all the time doin' awesome stuff! Well, talk to ya soon!

OK, so the way the contest works is we have 10 rounds of..well, I guess you could call them mini-contests....! Each round, I will judge and one contestant will be eliminated. The one left at the end will be my new BFF! So, let's get started!

1. Millie the lil'kinz Black Lab! Posted
2. Peyton the Poodle!
3. Destiny the Pegasus!
4. Fluffbuff the lil'kinz Yorkie! Posted
5. Chopstick the Panda!
6. Pinkabella the lil'kinz Yorkie! Posted
7. Bailey the lil' kinz Golden Retreiver!
8. Sandy the Cocker Spaniel!
9. Serengeti the Lioness!
10. Pokley the Porcupine!

Challenge #3: Things you own!
OK, so everybody has something they love! An Ipod, Wii, cell phone, etc....... Well I want you to tell me your favorite thing you own!

Attention: I am having a problem with copying. There is no reason why two people can not have the same answer. Two people might feel the same thing. I am perfectly OK with that. Please do not come to me and tell me "somebody copied my answer." I will not reply and I will not ask that person to change their answer. Thank you for reading.

benandhansmom12-22-2008 04:18 PM

Re: Krystal's Looking for a BFFL! The Brand New Contest starring Kinzville's very own Krystal the lil'kinz unicorn! Come and join now! >>Spots available: 10!<< *Inspired by wikylo*

millie
lilkinz' black lab
girl
i need a friend because i am lonely and i am super rich too and i am a girl just like you!:blab::)

awesomegal12312-22-2008 04:26 PM

Re: Krystal's Looking for a BFFL! The Brand New Contest starring Kinzville's very own Krystal the lil'kinz unicorn! Come and join now! >>Spots available: 10!<< *Inspired by wikylo*

Thanks for entering Millie!

benandhansmom12-22-2008 04:41 PM

Re: Krystal's Looking for a BFFL! The Brand New Contest starring Kinzville's very own Krystal the lil'kinz unicorn! Come and join now! >>Spots available: 9!<< *Inspired by wikylo*

no problemo Krystal!

wikylo12-22-2008 04:41 PM

Re: Krystal's Looking for a BFFL! The Brand New Contest starring Kinzville's very own Krystal the lil'kinz unicorn! Come and join now! >>Spots available: 9!<< *Inspired by wikylo*

Pet name: Peyton

Pet type: Poodle
Pet gender: Girl
Why you want to be my BFF: because though I am not rich our personalities click! I think you are an awesome person and I would love spending time being friends with you! :)

(remember not to type in red. it is for mods/admin only =) )

kk32912-22-2008 05:29 PM

Pet name: Destiny
Pet type: Pegasus
Pet gender: Girl
Why you want to be my BFF: I'm fun loving, and fashion addict and a great friend to everyone I meet!!

hespsn12-22-2008 05:31 PM

Form:
Pet name: Fluffbuff
Pet type: lil' kinz yorkie
Pet gender: female
Why you want to be my BFF: I'm also rich! I'm looking for a friend because my friends and I had a HUGE fight!

happybunni12-22-2008 05:33 PM

name:chopstick
type:panda
why?:cuz you sound cool andlike u have a good personality so hope u pick me!

---------- happybunni added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

and me and my BFF had a big fight

---------- happybunni added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

plus u can have joe and i can have nick (jonas)

tinydancer1912-22-2008 07:17 PM

Hi I am Pinkabella the lil kinz yorkie. My uncle is fluffngton and my cousian is persphone. I am rich and we are alike and u seem awesome and pretty! Also,I made this new outfit I call GNO(girls night out) and it is sooooooooooo HOT and I need a bffl 2 show it 2!!!!!

awesomegal12312-22-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wikylo (Post 12089081)

(remember not to type in red. it is for mods/admin only =) )

Thanks so much! I completely forgot! :thumbup: Nice going!