Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:18 PM   #21
smile2427

Default Re: Krazy Kinz Kaption Kontest! with a SURPRISE for all entries!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Gold Cat: HEY! She left her Webkinz on! Let's log in before she comes back! HURRY!
Grey Cat: Zzzzzz...Huh? Oh yeah...go log in...Zzzz.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #22
mileyrox512

Entry!!Click the image to open in full size.Gold: Okay, I'll type in the username and password, and you hit enter. Grey: Can't.... reach.... mouse!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:11 PM   #23
pancakes 4 Phillip
Webkinz :)

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size. Woo hoo! More great entries! There isn't much time left to enter so if you have plans to submit captions work on 'em quick! Cut off time for entries is midnight tomorrow, Tues 26th Central Standard time! I will not make exceptions! So if you want a shot at some fun foods enter now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my revolving in post Kinz-captions for giggles
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:28 AM   #24
pancakes 4 Phillip

This contest has less than an hour left! So if there are any last minute entries you still have a bit of time to post one! But after midnight CST the contest is officially over! So hurry if you have 'em!

This contest is officially over. Any more entries will not be considered for the prize-pool but will be enjoyed for a smile. To those of you that posted an entry you should have received a pm from me requesting that you add me on Webkinz World to your friend-list , to pm me your WW name so I know which adds to accept and to send me your recipe choice from the 4 new recipes. Once I have everyone added and all the prizes sent out-- please confirm that you received your prize here in this thread.

The following are the names of the entrants. If I missed your entry please pm me and I will check the thread for your entry to confirm it.

xWebkinzquenzyx
(added and sent)

jacilee
(waiting for add and pm with WW user name)

cpom x2 (added and sent)

kimandkylee

dakotacat13

gabee

twinliz
(added and sent)

smile2427

mileyrox512
(added and sent)

sea magic (did not want prizes)

Once all the prizes are sent out and confirmed I will announce the winners in the thread. Thanks for entering everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my revolving in post Kinz-captions for giggles

---------- Lhachwen added 662 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Don't forget to add me! (My add has been wonky lately which is why I am asking for you to add me)

Last edited by Lhachwen; 09-12-2008 at 02:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #25
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

I have opened mine! THX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! what were the places? Like 1st place 2nd, 3rd ECT. ect. ect?

---------- twinliz added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

BTW, I love ur Kinzcaptions for Giggles! They make me laugh like crazy!!!!!!!! Do you make them?

Last edited by twinliz; 08-27-2008 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
twinliz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #26
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

i know i can't win, ut here is what i would have said for the second image:

grey cat: ooh, look at webkinz world. i hope i don't fall over the computer screen
gold cat: push
sea magic is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #27
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I got mine. Thank you so much!!!
cpom is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 05:14 PM   #28
pancakes 4 Phillip

I am just waiting for the rest to add me and pm me with user name and choice of food... until then I won't announce the official 'winners'...

I will give the rest of the entrants a week to add me and pm me with their details. If I don't hear from the others and get friend-adds I will assume they do not want their prizes sinec I have pmed everyone and asked them to add me and send me their WWid and food choice.

I thank everyone for participating though!

twinliz, thanks! Yeah I made it myself! All the images are royatly free from Getty Images and the captions I came up with myself, glad you are enjoying them!

sea magic, I am sorry you missed the contest! But thank you for sharing your caption!

cpom, you are welcome! Enjoy!
Old 09-06-2008, 12:43 AM   #29
pancakes 4 Phillip

I haven't gotten every ones WW id to send out the prizes! Please add me (I sent everyone a PM with my WWid) and please send me a pm with your WWid if you still want your prize! I was gone for the last week and had hoped when I came back everyone would have sent me an add and their info! I really want to give everyone their prizes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my in-post revolving kinz-captions for giggles

Old 09-06-2008, 01:03 AM   #30

mrs-nick-jonas is an unknown quantity at this point

i am very very confused!
mrs-nick-jonas is offline Female
Closed