Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 09:07 PM   #271
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: klb1010's "Guess My Webkinz Names" Contest! >>>Correct guesses win that pet's PSF!<<<

OK...here's a hint. One musician with this last name is a classic rock legend whose career spans many decades. The other is just hitting his stride with the young generation of music lovers.
klb1010 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #272
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: klb1010's "Guess My Webkinz Names" Contest! >>>Correct guesses win that pet's PSF!<<<

Ok... Is it McCartney? (I obviously know of Paul, but I'm not sure if there's another -- I'm not as well versed on the younger generation musicians...)
cpom is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #273
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

It IS McCartney! Paul and Jesse. I'm not too up on the younger music, either, but I'm getting a tiny taste of it watching the Disney channel with my 6 year old daughter!

Guess I'll call it a night now. Cpom: I'll send the right away. VikingVal: I'll send you the right away. Thanks for playing, and I'll catch you back here tomorrow!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #274
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

is it william?
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 09:14 AM   #275
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

It's a new day, folks! Today we're going to do a few sets of multiples. Here is the first set:

:gecko: L _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (boy) and his twin :gecko: S _ _ _ _ _ (boy)

HINT: Both musicians have the same first name, but the second one is known by a one-word stage name.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:28 AM   #276
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

It's got to be the Gordons...

Lightfood and Sumner (Sting).

---------- cpom added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Oops... I meant Lightfoot !

Last edited by cpom; 10-07-2008 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cpom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 09:35 AM   #277
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

That is correct! Lightfoot and Sumner! OK, here is another set:

:cs: L _ _ _ _ _ _ (boy) and his twin sister :cs:M _ _ _ _ _ _ (girl)
NOTE: Both musicians are MALE.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:08 AM   #278
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds

Is it Loggins & Messina?
cpom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #279
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

Yes! Loggins & Messina the Li'l Cocker Spaniels! OK, here is another set...this time--triplets!

A _ _ _ _ _ _ (girl) and her brothers H _ _ _ _ _ (boy) and J _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (boy)
HINT: All the musicians are MALE, and their band was basically a one-hit wonder from the 70's. Their one hit is fantastic, though...one of my favorites, as I'm from Chicago!
Old 10-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #280
Webkinz :)

VikingVal is an unknown quantity at this point

having a tough time with this one. a little note, cows can't be boys. lol!
Closed