Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #91
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: klb1010's "Guess My Webkinz Names" Contest! >>>Correct guesses win that pet's PSF!<<<

I'm really struggling to come up with female artist names that fit the letters.

Could it possibly be Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles?

or Heart if she's named after a group?
cpom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #92
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: klb1010's "Guess My Webkinz Names" Contest! >>>Correct guesses win that pet's PSF!<<<

No, none of those. Hint: The musician is MALE and died YEARS ago...
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 02:36 PM   #93
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Ok, that helps a bit... Buddy Holly?
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 02:46 PM   #94
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Yes! Holly the Collie! (I really like that one...) Anyway, here's the next one:

L _ _ _ _ (girl) NOTE: The musician is MALE.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #95
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds

Hmmm, Huey Lewis?
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #96
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

Nope! Guess again!
Old 09-26-2008, 03:51 PM   #97
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds

Ok, I'm probably way off on this one, but I put on my oldies hat.... How about Frankie Laine?
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #98
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

Good oldie guess! But, wrong...

Here's a hint: He is the founding member of a great three-letter acronym band, as well as having written music & lyrics for another band comprised of individual famous solo artists.

---------- klb1010 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

If that doesn't help, let me tell you that his last name is a girl's first name. That should clinch it for you.

Last edited by klb1010; 09-26-2008 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #99
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds

Ok, sometimes I can't see the obvious when it's right in front of me...

Jeff Lynne of ELO?
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 05:00 PM   #100
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

Yes ma'am! Lynne the Lioness! OK, here the last one for today. I'll give you a hint on this one...

P _ _ _ (girl)
The musician is MALE, and he is/was a guitarist for a band whose lead singer has foliage for a last name.
Closed