Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #1
mann...im still a
Webkinz :)

alysea5starrs is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile kinzville where you run your own country a much more! great prizes only 10 spots! ~please join~

hello and welcome to run your own country contest!now heres the object of the game you will praticapate in many challeges but big prizes!!!!!!and at the end of each challenge somebody will get elimanated!!!we will have judges also to score you and at the end we will have a award ceramony!and heres the countrys texmas:its always christmas here so many gifts!always winter.mikelas:pretty nice here smoothies and its pretty queit here but very relaxing.hamuka:partly beach com place seagulls dolphins theres never been trouble here!then they have smoothie bars very very relaxing.fineik:nobodys heard of this country but its filled with tons of ppl!always noisy nice houses.rocktown holleywood:now this is the most expensive place but no worrys you start out rich but money doesnt matter heres were all the celebritys are you can talk to them and even maybe you could be one!waknakaww:here its all land just like here but very different!this plce is filled with stores so buy all you want!for the last bridlecass:like texas horses cattle cows very nice place.CONTEST BOARD ~this is were you check for updated news!first contest luise the owner of a gift shop in waknakaaww isnt selling the webkinz fleecy shirt very well..try to put it on your webkinz and some other accesories if u want.and well see if it sells better!RULES 1.no fighting 2.no coppying 3.no bragging judges trixie the is judging creativeness.and chloe the :abn: is judging sportsmanship.and american the :acs: is judging speed.and finally for the form ww id pet name and type and why did you sign up?please put a in your post so i know youve read the rules!and for the prizes a really big basket of psfs and secret recipies but fair warney it will take me 12 to mail they whole thing to you!

Last edited by alysea5starrs; 07-27-2008 at 07:47 AM..
alysea5starrs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #2
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

Default Re: kinzville where you run your own country a much more! great prizes only 10 spots! ~please join~

wat r the prizes?
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
mann...im still a

Default Re: kinzville where you run your own country a much more! great prizes only 10 spots! ~please join~

a big food basket!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

o ok. kool! i would enter,but i am in like 8 contest! and i am really busy at home cause i take dance! i am sry. please dont be mad at me. but it does look like a kool contest, but i cant enter!
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
mann...im still a

oh ok........
Closed