Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Kinzville! NO MORE SPOTS!!!!

:bas:Hi there, I'm Barbra Allen! Welcome to kinzville! (It's a new country)

In this contest, you will do a gazillion things, including runni0ng for president, creating things, running for your town's mayor and much more. You will win PSFs alongmfvyiuijocgfghghj
(stupid 'Intelligent' sister! ) along the way, and at the end, there will be a big ceremony. You will win certificates, and other stuff of the sort. Let's begin with the rules.

{~Rules~}
1. Please treat all contestants with respect. I don't tolerate fighting or disrespect or whatever,if you do, you will be disquaified.
2. If you wish to enter the event posted, you have to fill out the form that is provided on the post and post BEFORE the deadline. No later.
3. If you are on vacay, please PM me to let me know.
4.If you don't post on the thread for a week without notification before hand, you will be disqualified.
5. Please post a Barbra Allen (basset hound) icon if you read the rules.

{~Prizes~}
*will be posted with bulletin*

*BULLETIN:
Hey! I'm Louis the b&w cheeky dog, owner of the w shop. Well, the groovy hearts swim suit top isn't selling very well. I need you to create an outfit using your pet wearing tge top. I will put it as an ad to make sells go higher!

~form~
Pet name, type:
Picture:

The winner gets 2 PSF.
Okay, I can't wait for some entries, and feel free to post any questions you might have.

State info:
Glares= a state in the middle of Kinzville, with beautiful mountains and canyons. Summer's temp averages at about 80 degrees, Winter's is about 20 degrees.

Mermin= A state that covers the west border of kinzville, with lots of desert down south. The temps in the southern part are Summers: average 90 degrees Winters: 75 degrees; Middle Summers: 80 degrees, Winters: 30 degrees. Northern area same as Glares.

Finpo= A state in the southeast. It has lots of beautiful beaches and mysterious statues made by historical people and other stuff of the sort. It's average temps are: Summers: 100 degrees, Winters: 70 degrees

Denday= A state towards the middle of Kinzville, with lots of old style victorian homes, castles from the royal times, and museums. The average temps are summers: 90 degrees, Winters: 30 degrees

New Quendal= A big city type state that stretches along the east border. It temps are the same as Mermin's. Most TV shows & movies are shot there, and is famous for Charlie, the largest pine tree in the whole world, that is in a large forrest.

Garland= Garland has lots of cool ice caps, ice sculptures and other things of the sort to see. It covers the northern border of Kinzville. Temps= Summer: 70 degrees
Winters: 10 degrees.

Trines= A state that pretty much just fills in all the empty spaces left over. Has lots of rivers and lakes. It also covers all of the south that Finpo doesn't.

{~TexasGirl8~}

[/COLOR]

---------- TexasGirl8 added 9 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Hello? It'll be fun, I promise!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-26-2008 at 05:54 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Kinzville! Taking 40 people! Enter now before it's to late!

Pet name: Penny
Pet gender: Girl
Pet type: Lil Gold and White cat
Are you committed?: yea if you PM me when i need to turn in stuff or wateva
Picture of pet: comin up

---------- dazyandoreo! added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

***************************************.com/collectionscatalog//us_en/images/preview/pet_shots/Gold_and_White_Cat.jpg[/IMG]here it is

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 06-30-2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Yes, when a new bulletin is posted, you will be PMd. Your pet's state location will be posted on the first post.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 11 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

BUMP! Anyone? Maybe the title is misleading.....

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-30-2008 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Pet Name: PepperJack
Pet Gender: Boy
Pet Type: Black and White Cheeky Dog
Are you comitted?: My bed is my computer chair!
Picture of Pet: Can you take it for me?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Eh, Just forget about the pic if you can't take it yourself. WW is making me cringe at the moment. (Did that sound rude? It wasn't intended to be rude)

Your pet's state location will be posted.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #6
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Cool I just got a new webkinz...
Pet Name: Chester
Pet Gender: Boy
Pet Type: lil googles
Pet pic. In a sec
Is Chester committed: Yes but he will be on vacation july 11-24 he was wondering if that was ok.

Here is the pic!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 1.png (5.0 KB, 146 views)
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (91.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by DSlover2; 06-30-2008 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Picture
Old 06-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #7
Gift Guru

It's fine, but you will miss out on any events held durring that time, unless you are able to get on a computer. Your pet's location in 1 second.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:29 PM   #8
I wanna be a gifted

Cool thanks! I dont think that I will be able to get on the comp though

---------- DSlover2 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Opps forgot something!:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

Last edited by DSlover2; 06-30-2008 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2008, 11:29 PM   #9
Gift Guru

LOL, Finpo. I was having a mental block, so I just typed random letters, and Finpo!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:43 PM   #10
I wanna be a gifted

Its kinda cool!

---------- DSlover2 added 12 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Come-one guys! ENTER! It sounds fun!

Last edited by DSlover2; 06-30-2008 at 11:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed