Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
Brittany998807

Default Kinzville Costume Contest!! 5 spots avalible in the different sections! Divided into animal groups!

Welcome! This is the Kinzville Halloween costume contest which will also be hosted by, the one, the only, Luna_Lovegood!!! Before I tell you some more lets look at our groups and players!

Dog group!
you can have any dogs in this group!

Cat and Wild Cat group!
you can have any cats in this group!
1.Twinkie the with zoeycloe101

Seasonal group!
you can have any seasonal pet in this group!

The group of webkinz I have not said all go in this section!
any pet not listed yet can be in this group!

Those are our groups! Now for the rules!

RULES
1.Please be nice to me and others!
2.Please post your costumes on time EACH round!
3.If you have read the rules put 1 pet from each section in your form(form is farther down!)
4.Have fun!

Form
Pet type:
Pet group:
Pet name:
Will you post every round:
Your ww username:

I hope you and everyone who joins has fun! Hurry and join before it is to late!

Last edited by Brittany998807; 10-18-2008 at 09:04 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
I <3 Club Penguin
Webkinz :)

hot4webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzville Costume Contest!! 5 spots avalible in the different sections! Divided into animal groups!

cool thread bb!!
Old 10-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Kinzville Costume Contest!! 5 spots avalible in the different sections! Divided into animal groups!

i'm Looney the other host!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 05:31 PM   #4
Brittany998807

Luna, almost everybody knows you here!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:25 AM   #5
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah.....true......
Old 10-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #6
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Form
Pet type: black and white cat
Pet group: cats and wildcats
Pet name: Twinkie
Will you post every round: yes!!!
Your ww username: zoeychloe101

i read the rules but i dont get how to post the animals the wasnt listed?!
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 07:42 AM   #7
Alaza

oh okay, you go onto webkinz and get a costume from the kinz stlye shop or create one with stuff you found at the W-shop, Curio shop or somewhere, then you click on the Print Scrn button then you log off webkinz or click the minus - sign. Then click on something on your desktop, in a folder, or in your documents click on it and go to paint. Then go to paste and the picture'll apear. You can move it and stuff. Then click save as and then name it something. do NOT click save or it will replace the picture you pasted over.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:09 AM   #8
Brittany998807

View Post Originally Posted by zoeychloe101
Form
Pet type: black and white cat
Pet group: cats and wildcats
Pet name: Twinkie
Will you post every round: yes!!!
Your ww username: zoeychloe101

i read the rules but i dont get how to post the animals the wasnt listed?!
Hi zoey! thanks for entering! Luna told ya about that, but do ya mean the animals for the rules?? If you don't see them all you can click the More button right under your message(only in posts). I bet you knew that, but just in case!
Closed