Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #21
mee
Webkinz :)
mee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: KinzKash - ends 7/4

Thanks every one Love your ideas so far my faves are maddygirl34 reeses13 cheer111 and webkinzlvr29 but she mentiond quzzies hmm that wasnt good!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 07:45 PM   #22
Gifted

webkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by mee
Thanks every one Love your ideas so far my faves are maddygirl34 reeses13 cheer111 and webkinzlvr29 but she mentiond quzzies hmm that wasnt good!
I know! I totally regret that, I'm sorry. It is a good way to make kinzcash. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. Do you forgive me?
Old 06-27-2007, 09:05 PM   #23
Cherry003

Do the Flooring Assistant in the employment office. After you complete the job sucessfully six times in a row, you earn 250 KC each time thereafter. It's pretty easy, I do it all the time, and never get it wrong now. So if I log on at 7:00am, 3:00pm, and 11:00pm (after waiting the 8 hours after each session to work again) I can do the job three times in one day. This way I earn an easy 750 KC a day, for about a total of 5 minutes of "work".
Old 06-28-2007, 05:25 AM   #24
mee
Webkinz :)
mee is an unknown quantity at this point

IF you allready wrote a idea thats fine but if u want to win please write your webkinz name so i can give u the prize if you win
Old 06-28-2007, 05:53 AM   #25
MacedonMillie
Gifted
frazzled is an unknown quantity at this point

You can play zingo pop for the first 4 or 5 levels. Then quit. You can make about 500 kinzcash every 20- 25 minutes doing this. If you are good with the arrow keys, you can make quite a bit at color storm in a short period of time. Hope this helps. WW frazzled
Old 06-28-2007, 06:02 AM   #26

Llmn80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Download Cheat Engine 5.3. It will give you all wishing wells. You will get at the most 1,500,000. You pick how much KinzCash!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome i know!!!

My Webkinz Username is Toph80

Last edited by Llmn80; 06-28-2007 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed