Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
mee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default KinzKash - ends 7/4

Ok i got a contest here, i need kinz cashh all the time i need it fast to what are good ways to get it rules for the contest
1. fell free to make it as long as you want
2. dont say wheel of wow wishing well quizzies r daily activities
the prize is stupid but better then nothing. For a Month i will send you a package with 3 foods in it if u win u can decide if u want those 3 foods to be your pets favorite are foods made from recipies what ever you want. if i like what you did so much i will do the package thing 4 2 months but that means it has to be VERY long good luck

i forgot to say but this contest ends on july 4

Last edited by mee; 06-27-2007 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 04:33 PM   #2
campfire99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: KinzKash

sell old things you don't need play cash cow2 or quizzys word game
Old 06-27-2007, 04:37 PM   #3
mee is an unknown quantity at this point

i a m sorry but i said not to tell me quzzies so campfire99 your r disqlified and will not win
Old 06-27-2007, 04:46 PM   #4

play the game your best at in the tournament arena
and use cupons
also be sure 2 do the hourly activities\
username: starie23
Old 06-27-2007, 04:49 PM   #5
XxSummer_BabyxX is on a distinguished road

I think you should Save your money, and sell things in your dock.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:53 PM   #6
Gift Guru
ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

buy a new webkinz or ask your friend or siblings to send you something they don't want or have two of, then sell those and you will get more money! I reaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy hope I win!
ouscream is offline Female
Old 06-27-2007, 04:53 PM   #7

push the big button of kinz cash..Hey ya never know what you will get!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #8
Gift Guru
reeses13 has a spectacular aura about

play the game of the day in the arcade
enter some tournaments in the tournament arena - you get the kinz cash + bonus if you win or come in close to winning
dont forget do the survey in the contact us section of the newspaper
play the trading card game!!!! If you win you get 80 kinz cash and it is really easy! once you read the instructions and play just one game then you will be a master at it!
sell some old items that you don't need - for example don't waste your money on books, coloring books, and toys for your webkinz, personally, I don't use them and I don't think they are needed
get something like an easy game in the wshop - farming frenzy is fun and easy, so is go fish
checkers gets you a lot of kinzcash also - play it in your room or tournament arena
if there is a bonus for a game in that hour - play that game! especially if that game is one you are good at
also if you have a coupon for more than 50% use that on an oak pool or something expensive then sell it - for example if you have an 80% coupon and use it on an oak pool then you pay 400 but sell it for 1,000 so you make 600 kinz cash
that is all my tips on kinzcash
also don't buy any more clothes/books in the wshop until u have a super amount of money because otherwise you find you have lots of clothes, etc. but no money.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #9

In the tournament arena enter tournament games that your good at.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:01 PM   #10
webkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, earning kinzcash isn't all that hard. There are many things you can do to earn it and be happy about what you earned.
Saving Kinzcash
Saving kinzcash helps because you'll build up kinzcash from doing everyday things. You should save up your money by only buying food and nesscites for at least 3 days. The urge to buy things will hit you, be you need to resist. You may also use coupons if the urge gets really bad. Saving kinzcash will help you in the future, too. You also want to make goals for yourself. You can say "After the three days without buying anything but food, I can buy things and then save more kinzcash!" This may be hard.
In the arcade are some wonerful games that'll get your kinzcash fast! Play games you are good at because the farther you go in a game, the more kinzcash you'll earn. Also, make sure you play for at least 7 mins a day you'll defenietly need more time to make tons of kinzcash, though. The more you play the more you'll earn.
Tourtament Arena
Games in the Tourtament Arena give you TONS of kinzcash. In Quizzy's Whiz Kinz you can win over 100 kinzcash! You can also play games from the arcade! In the tourtament arena-- play games you are great at! Afterall, you get more kinzcash if you win. Also, NEVER quit! If you are losing you can make a comeback and even if you do lose, you still get kinzcash. Also, set goals. Example: "I'm going to try to win 5 games in an hour!". You will feel great when you achieve a goal and you'll earn kinzcash for your hardowORK.
Do's and Dont's list....
Do List
I know you said not to say this, but try Quizzy's for at least 5 mins! Again, set goals. Example: "I'm going to earn one sticker then move on to something else. Do the SuperWheel tomorrow, you may get a HUGE kinzcah prize. Sell items you don't want/need anymore, but don't buy anything to replace it!
Do the arcade and tourtamnet arena (as aid above).
Don't List
Don't redecorate any rooms. That takes up lots of money which deducts from your kinzcash you already have. Don't hold off on playing games, this will be a lot of kinzcash you didn't earn when you could of. Don't buy special pet foods for awhile because those are ridcolous prices! Don't forget to sell gems you already have in the gem hunt. Don't buy anything expensive (duh)! Remember: If you MUST buy something, use coupons or buy items in the "sale" section.

Hope this helps!