Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 09:57 AM   #81
Lauren(:
Webkinz :)

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Kinvilles NEXT TOP MODEL!! Enter now!! only 10 people will be accepted!

ok today Magestic is a Ballet Instructor! She is giving a little girl unciorn named Sparkles private lessons in ballet today! check it out!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpm and s.bmp (181.8 KB, 1 views)
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 10:11 AM   #82
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinvilles NEXT TOP MODEL!! Enter now!! only 10 people will be accepted!

great we just need kiyoshi's pic!!
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #83
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Cool! That was quick!! I hope we get the pic soon!

---------- Starr52995 added 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Oh my gosh! It says that mel000234 the owner of kiyoshi is banned!

Last edited by Starr52995; 06-13-2008 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #84
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

wat banned??how??!?! i messed up on teh deadline date- i said saturday the 13th wen today is the 13th srry guys deadline is 2moro...lemme check otu ehr pro and see wat happened
oh and thanks for tellign me!

---------- webkinzlover24 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

ok-she mustve been banned TODAY cuz of her thing says her last activity todya was at 9 a.m. how long do people get banned???

Last edited by webkinzlover24; 06-13-2008 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #85
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

ohmigawd what happened?
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #86
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

im not sure...it doesnt say it just says 'banned'

---------- webkinzlover24 added 4 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

ok i was looking at some of her recent posts and nothing looks wrong...im nto sure y shes banned ill do my best ot firgure out why

Last edited by webkinzlover24; 06-13-2008 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-13-2008, 01:49 PM   #87

monkeyluva13 is an unknown quantity at this point

sooooooo.........now wat??
Old 06-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #88
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

ok i think i mightve figured otu the problem...she spoted somthing bout thr being a button for a short time on exclusives that u cld buy it or sumthin im not sure wat it was but that mightve been y i dont think so tho im rlly not sure...anyways
shld we just start the judging ? im not sur ehow long u get banned so she mtie be goen this round...

---------- webkinzlover24 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

im not sure...shld we just judge?

Last edited by webkinzlover24; 06-13-2008 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #89

monkeyluva13 is an unknown quantity at this point

we can judge and then if shegets unbanned andgives agood reason she cangiveher pic?? then rejudge??
Old 06-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #90
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

ya i think thats reasonable lets do that ill psot results in a bit =)

---------- webkinzlover24 added 19 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

ooops i 4got stella hasnt turned hers in...o well she can sitll show me a pic but im not going to eliminate her cuz 1)we're posting early 2.)kiyoshi was banned and so we dont kno if she will eb coming back

Results for round 4:

Noodles-cute outfit I liked the rainbow belt.
Creativity-19 points~Matches challenge-30 points~n,d,pic,p,c 49 points (+5 points for winning last challenge

Squiggy-Cute idea I liked the hat and glasses
Creativity-20 points~matches challenge-30 points~49 points(+5 poitns for winning last challenge

Lola-It was ok, I thought you could have used bottoms as a cover up insteatd of the swim bottoms.. Creativity-19 points-matches challenge-30 points~n,d,pic,p,c-47 points

Kiwi- cute I lied the pants
Creativity-20 points~matches challenge-30 points~n,d,pic,p,c-49 points

Mystic-cute idea I liked it
Creativity-20 points~matches challenge-30 points~n,d,pic,p,c-49 points

Kiyoshi-Banned so is most likely out since we don’t kno wen she’ll be bak

Stella-srry we judged early! Plz send me a pic fo rthis roudn ur still in cuz kiyoshi was banned

Ok I’m not going to do Elimination this round cause Kiyoshi was banned and we have no idea wen she’ll be back so as of rite now she is eliminated. ONLY because she might not be back until like round 7 and it would not be fair if we let her join again then.

OK so the next challenge is …..

A visit to the King/Queen.

Your are going to visit the king and queen and you must look nice.
NO JEANS OR GYM SHOES!!!!! Points WILL be taken off if I see EITHER of these items. So, dress nicely like how you would in real life if you where to meet a queen or king.

******ALSO!!!!
Next round I would like the change it was sweet 16 to either
*Freestyle OR
*dress up as a movie star/singer/actress/actor type thing
im only changing it because noodles is a boy and I do not want to ask him to wear a dress that challenge because I don’t even think guys really have sweet 16’s (lol) so fo next challenge I’m going to take a vote so this round wen you turn your pic in please tell me whether you want next challenge to be
*freestyle or
*dress up as a singer/actress/actor
most votes will be that challenge and other people are allowed to come to this thread and vote to cause we need ltos of votes!!

Alrite have fun with the king/queen visit challenge and good luck =)

Last edited by webkinzlover24; 06-13-2008 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
final three babee!!