Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #931
I roxursox=)
Webkinz :)

Basketball811 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 AIM PAGES OR YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5AIM PAGES IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKs

---------- Basketball811 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

whoops rong thing sorry

---------- Basketball811 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Basketball811; 12-14-2008 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Basketball811 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #932
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

umm ok then Bball...
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #933
I roxursox=)

kk here is the story

On a cold winter day. The zoo crew moved in a brand new tiger. They named her Sasha. She grew up to look like a fierce beast but then also very affectionate. Sasha and her favorite zoo trainer Basketball811 were best friends. Basketball811 played with her and trained her since she was a baby and was first brought into the zoo. One day is was Sasha's yearly check up and the vet came in and check her out. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Sasha dies 2 weeks later.

This is a fake story I made up.

Above is a fake picture of Sasha running in her cage a couple of weeks before she was diagnose with the tumor.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:46 PM   #934
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Kim?? u there?
Old 12-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #935
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

yeah why?? And nina ... it didn't work I was waiting for it to say Cole sprouse but it didn't !!
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #936
e are jormariffic

can i b a food tester?? ?? ??
Old 12-16-2008, 04:50 PM   #937
Call me Mrs.Malfoy!

jonalicious916 is on a distinguished road

Can I change mine to name creator?
jonalicious916 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #938
I roxursox=)

but i said i wanted 2 b a zoo keeper
Old 12-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #939

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Kim, please answer me. I asked a long time ago for the psfs. I would like the hippo, basset hound, pink googles, mouse, chicken and clydesdale psfs. Thank you!

Last edited by birthdayman98; 12-16-2008 at 07:51 PM..
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 12-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #940
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Oh I am sooooo soooo soooo sorry birthday man ! I haven't been on ww for a long time !! Ummm I contact u !

Oh and nina ... 30 points !

Food tester write about a time you ate something really nasty

name creator creat 5 names for 5 webkinz ... ur chose
kimandkylee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
and gabee rep points, awesome contest, cool contest! ♥, great idea for a thread!, i ♥ this, i love mr.slippers, kim was here !!!!, littleleaf32, u should give kim