Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 09:32 AM   #601
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

Nina .... posting picture are really easy find a picture press the right clicker on your mouse or laptop then when a thing pops up click copy . Then go to the place you want to put that photo then click the right clicker again then when you see the thing pop up again press paste and poof !! You did it !!

Because ... ALL of the special jobs include doing photos !!

So ... try to post a photo and if you can't then I'll give you ur points.

---------- kimandkylee added 698 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Hey !! I'm back !! Today .... I'm gonna be home all day so ...Ur gonna get unlimated jobs till 12:00 pm pafic time

Last edited by kimandkylee; 11-03-2008 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kimandkylee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 10:44 AM   #602
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

The color is green!

---------- cutegirl#1 added 8 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
If I was a mermaid I would try to ride on the back of a dolphin. I would want to ride on the back of a dolphin because doldhins are such peaceful animals. I would want to be a mermaid because I like to swim a lot and I think having a tail would be cool!

Last edited by cutegirl#1; 11-03-2008 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 11:05 AM   #603
DancePrincessKim101

Yeahhh it would !! And yayyys for u !! U learned how to post a picture !! And yuppp the color is green !! So now you get a double upgrade !! That means now instead of 50 points you'll get 60 points !! And a whole new job list !! Just for u !!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:09 AM   #604
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Awsome!!!!!!

---------- cutegirl#1 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I will wait until you post the jobs for me to pick a job!

Last edited by cutegirl#1; 11-03-2008 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #605
DancePrincessKim101

Ok you can make ur own job !! Then I'll post it on the special job list !!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:12 AM   #606
Call me Sydney!

Awsome! Thanks! I will think!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:13 AM   #607
DancePrincessKim101

Ok !! Cool !! And today it's unlimated untill 12:00 pafic time
Old 11-03-2008, 11:14 AM   #608
Call me Sydney!

Awsome! Can I be a lion tamer?
Old 11-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #609
DancePrincessKim101

Yeahh !!! Good idea !!

Job for lion tamer : If you were a lion tamer what would you do ? What would u name ur lion ? If you went on show what would you do ? Woul dyour lion be a girl or a boy ? What would u feed it ... play with it ...ect ... It has to be at least a good amount of words . You'll get 60 points !
Old 11-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #610
Call me Sydney!

If I was a lion tamer I would teach my lion how to do a back flip! I would name my lion Carmel. I would name my lion Carmel because that is my webkinz Carmel Lion's name. If Carmel and I went on in a show I would tell Carmel to do Carmel's Fantastic Back Flip. Carmel would be a girl because I am a girl and in my opion I think girl lions are smarter than boy lions. I would feed Carmel carmel, any type of meat that she likes, and I would also feed her Caramelized Eland Flan.I would play with Carmel. I would teach her how to swim, how to play tug of war, and I would also teach her hoow to do tricks.

---------- cutegirl#1 added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Could I be a dancer in the Nutcracker?

Last edited by cutegirl#1; 11-03-2008 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
and gabee rep points, awesome contest, cool contest! ♥, great idea for a thread!, i ♥ this, i love mr.slippers, kim was here !!!!, littleleaf32, u should give kim