Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 06:59 PM   #571
missionarykate is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

Can I be a vampire?
missionarykate is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 07:08 PM   #572
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Ok job for vampire : You have to wirte a story about if you where a vampire what would u do . Would u be a good vampire or a bad one . who would u do it to and why .

And pick a number because I'm closing the number contest in 2 minutes !!
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #573

Okay, I PM'ed you my numbers.

Thanks, Missionarykate
Old 10-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #574
DancePrincessKim101

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok .. Thrid place is ... Basketball56 !!

Second place is ... Birthdayman98

And first place is .. ( drum roll )

Cutegirl#1 !!!

Last edited by kimandkylee; 10-30-2008 at 07:19 PM..
Old 10-30-2008, 07:21 PM   #575

Congrats! You're so lucky!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:39 PM   #576

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

As I rounded the corner on the track, I fell over once again. “Hey Lizzi, why do you bother trying to run?” Stacie taunted. There is something special about my feet. The shape makes it difficult for me to do everyday things, but I love to do sports, so I try anyway. I’ll explain later about the problem and everything.
I finished the final lap around, and met my best friend Hannah near the benches. As we started walking home, we started to talk about Halloween. “Lizzi, are you going out of town again this year?” Hannah asked.
I looked down. “Yes,” I mumbled.
I guess now is a good time to explain my feet. I am a witch. Every Halloween, I tell everyone that I am going on vacation, and I go with my mom and sister Leah to a place called Witchingville, somewhere around Oz, to practice witchcraft and spend time with other witches. My dad doesn’t go because he is not a witch, but he, of course, knows our secret. I have a lot of friends in Witchingville, but I have always wondered what it would be like to trick-or-treat with normal people.
As soon as I got home from track practice, I started getting my things ready for Witchingville. I was October 30, and I had to get to Witchingville early enough to practice with my best witch friend, Mara. We were in 6th grade, finally old enough to be chosen for “witch tricks,” something where two witches are chosen to perform tricks in
each state. We were really hoping get picked this year.
My oddly shaped feet are the only way I can get to Witchingville. My mom, Leah, and I all walked to a small corner in our yard, and went up on our heels three times. On the third time, we shot into the air, clutching our hats, and taking one last look at our home before Halloween. It didn’t take that long to get there, and soon I was in my home away from home, Witchingville.
“Malysa! Malysa!” Mara called out.
Malysa is my witch name. I ran up and gave Mara a huge hug. “I’m so glad to be here!” I exclaimed. “I can’t believe we are old enough for witch tricks!”
“I know! Isn’t it amazing?” Mara replied.
“Attention all witches!” a loudspeaker blared out. “We have the names of the witches chosen to do witch tricks, please listen carefully,” I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers. A long list of names was read. After all, there were 100 witches being selected. “Finally, our two newest witch tricks members Malysa Piska and Mara Janezka! Congratulations to all that were selected. Please meet at Magic academy to get your assignments.” As you can imagine, Mara and I ran as fast as we could to the academy. At the front desk, the secretary asked our names. We were told to go to room 12. I couldn’t believe my ears. I had Ohio!
“Mara! I live in Ohio! We get to play tricks on all of my friends!” Mara knows my secret, because I am gone 364 days a year. I didn’t want her to get too concerned.
About two minutes later, the teacher walked in. “As you know, you girls are
going to perform witch tricks in Ohio. Come on over to the practice stations.”
Mara and I sat down at a station. We learned how to mix powders, which would
be the focus of this Halloween. We could drop them over the trick-or treaters and weird things would happen. I decided to try a “basket” powder, which would make trick-or-treaters’ baskets or whatever they were filling with candy bottomless. Mara decided to do a sort of powder that would make trick-or-treaters see witches, ghosts, and other Halloween creatures in trees, bushes, shadows, etc. Together, we would make an unforgettable Halloween in Ohio! Nothing to scary, nothing too boring, just a night of fun and tricks!

~Please nobody take my story, please note that none of the aspects or characters were real.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #577
I roxursox=)

Basketball811 is on a distinguished road

ok can i change then

---------- Basketball811 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

can i b a mailman

Last edited by Basketball811; 10-30-2008 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Basketball811 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #578
DancePrincessKim101

Happy Halloween !!

Ok !! Job for mailman : Spearda round news to 30 people !! Like make a thread about or put it on ur siggy .

The news : Go to Kinville !! Really fun !! Then post the link to kinville .
---------- kimandkylee added 1104 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Ok anyone ?? PS Halloween jobs are going down !!

Last edited by kimandkylee; 11-01-2008 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #579

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Did I get points for witch?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #580
DancePrincessKim101

yeahh u did wanna do another job ??

PS new contest for an upgrade !!

Color guessing !!

I'm a primary color .

I'm not red .

Ok contest going from November first till November 7 th .

Or untill someone figures it out !!

There's only first place . First place will get 50 points and an upgrade

Last edited by kimandkylee; 11-01-2008 at 11:58 AM..
Closed

Tags
and gabee rep points, awesome contest, cool contest! ♥, great idea for a thread!, i ♥ this, i love mr.slippers, kim was here !!!!, littleleaf32, u should give kim