Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #461
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

Ok basetball pick one ..

Ok judge :Job for judge : Ok so I'm gonna write a FAKE story of two people getting into a fight . And you have to decide how is right . And tell why . But , the catch is that if you don't pick the right one .. You won't get the 20 points !

Ok the story .

Ok so Kat and Cindy was walking and they saw a REALLY cute boy .... So, they both wanted to ask him out and they didn't know what to do . So Kat decided to do a contest .. The first one to kiss the guy first would get to date him . Cindy liked that idea ! So.... they started . And , Cindy wanted to date him so badly that she told Kat's mom that kat punched her little brother . So, Kat's mom grounded her for 3 weeks and didn't let her out of the house besides for school . Then Kat found out that cindy was cheating ... So .. she spit in a smoothie and gave it to cindy . And then make Cindy barf !! And when Cindy was barfing she ran up to the cute guy and kissed him ... Then laughed at Cindy and mak her cry ....

Ok now judge !!
kimandkylee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 01:26 PM   #462
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

um.... what is the singers task? sorry i wasn't here for a long time.
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #463
DancePrincessKim101

Ok you have to make a song . It has to be origanial and it has to be at least 70 words . You'll get 20 points ..
Old 10-12-2008, 06:21 PM   #464

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Okay. None of them were right. I think the right decision would have been to let him go and find their own guys. I'm sure the guy wasn't happy with the competition, and after all of the mean spirited things the girls did, they wouldn't have appreciated kissing him anyway.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #465
chuhulil

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

Could I be a singer.
chuhulil is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:39 PM   #466

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Cool Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

I want to do athelete! Please tell me how! Thanks!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 AM   #467

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

The name you want to go as: Danica
WW username: cutiebug343
WI username: Same as WW
The job you want: Singer
Where you want to live: KizzyWood
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 09:08 AM   #468
DancePrincessKim101

Job for singer : to make a song . It has to be origanial and it has to be at least 70 words . You'll get 20 points ..

atleteh : You have to write about a time that you praticed for a sport for a while then u or ur team won like the game or something .

And geros 15 points because I was sorta gonna say that Cindy was right because so being grounded is NOTHING ! But making soming barf .... ewwwww and mean too .
Old 10-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #469

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Cool Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

Hi, here is my athlete story.

I was practicing for my championship baseball game since we won the tournament.
We were playing against the only team in the league that was undefeated.
Our team had a good practice, so my coach had high hopes.
The game started and they scored in the 3rd, 3 runs. I dont remember what happened next, but we lost. We won trophies for runner up in our championship tournament.
I had lots of fun, because after the game, we got ice cream.

THATS MY STORY!
PLEASE GIVE ME POINTS!
THANKS!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #470
I roxursox=)

Basketball811 is on a distinguished road

i want to do another and u never added my new points 2 the scoreboard
Basketball811 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
and gabee rep points, awesome contest, cool contest! ♥, great idea for a thread!, i ♥ this, i love mr.slippers, kim was here !!!!, littleleaf32, u should give kim