Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #361
Call me Sydney!
Webkinz :)

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

Ok I want to sign up!

1 cutegirl#1
2 LolaCrystal
3 cutegirl#1
4 babysiter
5 Plainly Fields

Thanks!
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 10:38 PM   #362
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

Ok ! Super super sorry I got stuck in piles of homework !! Took me 2 days to finally get to the computer !!

Ok jobs :

Babysitter : You have to write about a time where you babysitted a very annoying kid . You'll get 20 points . Has to be at least 3 short paragraphs .

Job for typer : Type : troublesome twin toads teribelly throw trash . Then time ur self . Try it 3 times then write ur best time . Ur time limit is 30 seconds. Plz be honest . And you'll get 20 points.

Job for shoprunner : You have to run a shop or contest or ANYTHING on . Plz post the link !! You'll get 20 points . Or 15 or 25 it depends how good the thing is .
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 02:37 PM   #363

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

13 is my best time
geros9 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #364
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

WOWWWWWWW that's AWESOME !! I tried and mine time is like ... 20 ! LOL I'll give u ten points ! Want another job ?
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #365

gabee is on a distinguished road

I'll be a typer!
gabee is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #366
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Ok this will take me a while! I will pro post it tomorrow!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:26 PM   #367

gabee is on a distinguished road

troublesome twin toads teribelly throw trash
troublsome twin toads teribly throw trash time - 15 seconds
2nd 18 seconds 3- 21 seconds!
gabee is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #368
Call me Sydney!

Yesterday I had to babysit this one kid who had all the webkinz that were out so far! She told me that she stole all of them from a store called Webkinz R You. She said that she got her friends to help her! Brat!

After she told me that she said ''Make me some Stikagoo Cake or else!'' so I started to make it for her. Then when I was cooking it I heard the door slam shut. That little brat escaped! She left a note on the porch it said ''Ha ha try and catch me!'' I thought I knew where she went. And I was off to the Webkinz R You. When I got there she was no where in sight! I checked the dressing rooms to see if she was trying on some webkinz clothing. She was. When she came out she did not see me. So I caught her. I took her home.

When we got home the house was on fire! That little brat! ''Now I have to pay for their house!'' I was thinking to myself. You should have saw her mom's face! She was smiling from ear to ear! She said that she has always wanted a new house and now is the time to get one! I got paid fifty dollars! I was so surprised! But I can tell you one thing I have learned that that girl gets what ever she wants, is a brat, and is annoying!

Thank you thank you! I hope you liked it!

Last edited by cutegirl#1; 09-19-2008 at 04:52 PM..
Old 09-19-2008, 06:09 PM   #369
chuhulil

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

Could I be a typer.
chuhulil is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 06:11 PM   #370

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

SO do you think I'm not being honest?
geros9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
and gabee rep points, awesome contest, cool contest! ♥, great idea for a thread!, i ♥ this, i love mr.slippers, kim was here !!!!, littleleaf32, u should give kim