Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #21
Mah Kewl
Webkinz :)

lilgirlygirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

can i make it another tyme cuz i just can not get this done please and i hav to go now thank you
lilgirlygirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 01:56 PM   #22
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Ok but your deadline is in two days !!
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #23

gabee is on a distinguished road

umm kimandkylee, wha td oyou mean a mystery Like, i had this and now i dont? If so, i have a perfect one!
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 02:09 PM   #24
DancePrincessKim101

well a mystery like umscramble and u know like stuff that you can solve and plz put the link

---------- kimandkylee added 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Bump Bump come on !!!

Last edited by kimandkylee; 08-06-2008 at 02:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #25

Alright, here is the story. My friend and I decided to share an account that was already mine. My dad bought her a webkinz that she wanted. So we got in a GINORMOUS fight, and now when I get on my webkinz account, she changes my password, messes with my rooms, and mixes up my super room which it took 45 MINUTES TO DO. And she does this everyday!!!! If I tell Ganz, they will shut my account down, if I don't, well you get it. Can anyone help me? Please!!!!!!!!!

Ok! THis was written by holisterwebkinz.

It seems like shes having friend problems! But, here is her dillema. Should she tell ganz or not ?If she tells ganz, she thinks her account will shut down. But if she doesnt, Her friend will keep messing with her account! What could ganz do about it? I think she needs to talk kindly to her friend, and try to explain to her, why she doesnt like what she is doing. Ask her to please stop. Or even bribing might work! Well whatever happens, Good Luck!!

---------- gabee added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Ok, that was to much like a "ask gabee" kind of thing. Let me go try another one agian!!!

---------- gabee added 15 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Ok, let me try this again!!!!

Oliveboy ( a WW username, not real) Had just woken up. He decided he was going to go get on webkinz. Whe nhe got down to the computer, crisp9999 was on webkinz also. So oliveboy went and got breakfest to give crisp9999 some time. When he go back, crisp9999 wasnt there. So he got on his account. Oliveboy loves to pretend to frred all his webkinz breakfest in their large dining area. He had just purshused it, and he couldnt wait to go see it! As soon as he got in there, he was shocked! All of his furntiure was no where t obe found. So of course, he called for me, Kabob. Later, we found out that 3 of his newest, and most favorite rooms were empty! First, i searched every room in his house. Which was very hard becsue he has 20!!! Then, i looked everwhere in his dock. No where. Then we both remembered that crisp9999 had been on! Oliveboy logged of, and went ot tlak to crisp9999. When i got there, he smiled and waved to me. That was a huge cover-up. I could tell. Then ,casully, i asked him what he was doing on WW. He said he was going to make a dining and kitchen area! I gasped! We knew he must of taken all of oliveboys items. I took him upstairs and we logged on to webkinz world to show him wh the had done! But then i said wait.Its not even possible to send all of the item in oliveboys kitchen at once!! As soon as we logged back on, we went into his kitchen. I knew it! It was all a glitch!!!!!!! Phew! WE told crisp9999 sorry, and then i got called to go to another invesagation.

The end! This is a true story!!! Written by- Kabob

Oh, sorry for all the mis-spellings, i am to lazy to correct them. PM me with results!

Last edited by gabee; 08-06-2008 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #26
DancePrincessKim101

Come bUMP !!! Everyone who entered cept for Gabee post now !!
Old 08-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #27

kimandky is on a distinguished road

Bump Bump Bump !!!!
kimandky is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 05:09 PM   #28
DancePrincessKim101

come on bump !!! Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump !
Old 08-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #29

C'mon, answer some body! BUMP!!
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #30

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

Hey Kim! Long time no chat!

The name you want to go as : Candy
WW username : XoXDNLXoX
Wi username : Love_danielle
The job you want: Rock Star
Where you want to live : KizzyWood
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
and gabee rep points, awesome contest, cool contest! ♥, great idea for a thread!, i ♥ this, i love mr.slippers, kim was here !!!!, littleleaf32, u should give kim