Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 10:22 PM   #211
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinville ??? What will you make it ?? Win Psfs !!

Ok great job missionarykate !! Anyone wanna do their job ?!

---------- kimandkylee added 649 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Anyone ?!! Come on do ur jobs !!!

Last edited by kimandkylee; 08-24-2008 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kimandkylee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 11:11 PM   #212
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

catstabby has a spectacular aura aboutcatstabby has a spectacular aura about

Name you'll go as: Contar
WW username:catstabby
Wi username :catstabby
Job you want: Invesigator
Where you want to live: Ocean Viewly

Last edited by catstabby; 08-24-2008 at 11:25 PM..
catstabby is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 09:45 AM   #213
DancePrincessKim101

Job for investogator : you have to solve a mystery in WI or write about a time you really solved a crime in real life !If you pass you will get 15 ppoints .
Old 08-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #214
missionarykate is on a distinguished road

Okay, I wanna be a shop runner! Can you just PM me or something and tell me what to do.

Thanks!

-Missionarykate
missionarykate is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 02:38 PM   #215

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Well I am working on solving a mystery on WI. Someone who was supposed to run a contest dissappeared. They were supposed to com back on July 4th to start the contest, and they never did. So I am working wiht some other people to figure out where she is
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 02:40 PM   #216
DancePrincessKim101

Oh okk cool so work on that !!
Old 08-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #217

gabee is on a distinguished road

Hi Umm can i be teacher.

I figured this would be about one time i taught someone something:

I tagught *bob* about everything he knows. I remember one time when i was teaching him the alphabet. He kept going abcd umm zypqurs umm whats next sissy? And I also taught him how to add. He kept getting confused and when a problem was 5 plus 4 hed say okay, nine plus nine is five! He got the whole concept wrong! Well thats it! Hope u like it! Gabee
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #218
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

catstabby has a spectacular aura aboutcatstabby has a spectacular aura about

Okay so I went over to my friend's house one day and we where setting up our webbies to play school when she said I don't have my lil' hippo!So we looked for it. We looked in her bed for it because she said she slept with it last night. We basicly thore her bed appart looking for it.
It wasn't there! We thought and thought and thought for another place to look. Your brother's room! I exclaimed. (Her brother enjoyed messing with her.) (It wasn't there!) So to make the story shorter we went through her play room, the bathroom, and her mom and dads room. ( It wasn't there!!!) So then I said well we've looked everywhere it was likely to be, know we should look where it would be unlikely to be. So we listed down places it wouldn't be and started looking in them. We looked in all of them and...... It not anywhere!!! She exlaimed. Ya. I sadly agreed. Then I remembered we didn't check the basement! So we went down to the basement and scouted out the whole thing! Did you find anything? I asked. No she answered You? No I said. Hey let's check those boxes.I suggested We looked in them and sure enough there she was! I found her! I exlaimed YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And surprisingly enough we still had time to play after that!!
catstabby is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #219
ndpg101

swimchick25 is an unknown quantity at this point

k, sorry if this is like really late to join
Form:
name i want to go by: lizz
WW username: ndpg101
WI username: swimchick25
Job I want: store keeper
where i want to live: kizzywood

---------- swimchick25 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

for the store keepeer, this was a while ago but i was reading some of the other pages and you told someone to take a pic of the store clerk job on ww. is that the grocery clerk?? if so ill do that

Last edited by swimchick25; 08-25-2008 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2008, 10:09 AM   #220
DancePrincessKim101

Great job !! Catsabby , you got 15 points ! And swimchick yes that's what you do !! Gabbe you also got 20 points !!
Closed

Tags
and gabee rep points, awesome contest, cool contest! ♥, great idea for a thread!, i ♥ this, i love mr.slippers, kim was here !!!!, littleleaf32, u should give kim