Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 08:35 AM   #1
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Default Kelsey's Rooms of Rares Contest!

Hello everyone. I am glad you could enter. I am hosting a new contest called the Rooms Of Rares. Please just post a picture of some rooms you have but it has to have at least 1 rare item in it. Here are the Categorys, Rules and Prizes!

Categorys
1. An ordinary room but it can have NO Rare Items in it. NO PSIS, No CSO items etc.

2. A room with a low number of rares. You can have up to 5 rares maximum in this Category

3. A room FULL of Rares. All rares are aloud. You can have W Shop boguht items in this Category too.

4. Another room FULL of Rares! But You can ONLY have Rares. No W Shop bought items. They have to be bought. POTM items count as RARE ITEMS too.

RULES
1, Please do not copy off of other people. You have to Credit the person who came up with the idea if you got it the room off of someone else.

2. You HAVE to say what Category you want for each room you are posting.

3. You may post up to 7 rooms. But please let other people have a chance at winning.

4. Have fun!

Now that the boring parts are over....Now the PRIZES!

PRIZES

1st place- 6 PSFS from your choice of the whole list!! Plus one bonus SURPRIZE thing

2nd place- 5 PSFS from your choice of the whole list! Plus Charm Candy

3rd place- 4 PSFS from your choice of the whole list!

4th place- 3 PSFS from your choice of these- Frog, Husky, German Shepherd, Love Puppy and Seal

There may be honorable mentions for people who I think did a great job on the post and really put effort into their room but didn't really get up to the BIG prizes.

HINT- If you post a little story along with your room, then that will give you a big boost on your rating.

RATINGS

I will be rating for #1

I will be rating for Category #2

My sister will be rating for Category #3

My brother will be rating for Category #4

I hope you can enter! This Contest ends 11/14!

Good luck!!

-Kelsey

Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 08:36 AM   #2
sarahhermitcrab

Default Re: Kelsey's Rooms of Rares Contest!

good luck!!!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 08:46 AM   #3
pugluvr10
Webkinz :)

pugluvr10 is on a distinguished road

Good luck!!!!!
wheres the paint button to post the pic

---------- pugluvr10 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

So If I Go To The Room I Want I Go To Prin Screen On The Keyboard Then Wheres The Panit Button

Last edited by pugluvr10; 11-11-2007 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-11-2007, 09:24 AM   #4
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Here are all of the steps.
1. Go to the room you want to get a snpshot of.
2. Then press the Button on your keyboard that says Prt Scrn
3. Click on Start on the left hand side of the computer.
4. Then if you have paint, it should already be on the colum but if not, go to All Programs and Paint should be somewhere on there!
5. After you enter paint then left click your mouse and then click paste.
6. Then go to the top of the page and click on the File column then click save as. You should see a bunchof other pcitures loaded on the column.
7. Then go to www.tinypic.com
8. Then click on upload picture
9. You will see some pictures you have saved. Then you click on the picture you want to upload.
10. Click on Start Now. Then after awhile, you will see four links.Copy the one on the middle.
11. Then go back to WI and go to the thread you want to post it at.
12. Then you click on the Earth Button next to the Color Button and paste the link.
13. The click on OK when your finished pasting.
14. Then you will see the link.
15. Type what you have to say after you have pasted the link.
16. Then click on Post Quick Reply and then you will see the picture of your room!

Hope I helped!

-Kelsey
Old 11-11-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

Kelsey, how many entries can we have? 1 for each catergory? So we could potentially have 4 entries?
Old 11-11-2007, 10:20 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Category 3:

rare.JPG

The bubble blower isn't an item anymore. I had it on a a little table. When I came back to the room, It was on the floor but the table was still there. So, I covered it up w/ a dragster. It dissapeard. Now the bubble blower just sits there. Same happened w/ my monkey dummy that is in another room!

Last edited by kgirl72; 07-23-2008 at 04:56 PM..
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 03:24 PM   #7
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

View Post Originally Posted by Kaitie9399
Kelsey, how many entries can we have? 1 for each catergory? So we could potentially have 4 entries?
You can have up to 7 enteries. They don't have to be for each category. You could enter 7 rooms for one catagory if you'd like!

---------- KelseyLovesWebkinz&lt;3 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl72
Category 3:

rare.JPG

The bubble blower isn't an item anymore. I had it on a a little table. When I came back to the room, It was on the floor but the table was still there. So, I covered it up w/ a dragster. It dissapeard. Now the bubble blower just sits there. Same happened w/ my monkey dummy that is in another room!

My sister will be coming over at 5:00 so if you could please be patient for your score, then I would be vey happy!

---------- KelseyLovesWebkinz&lt;3 added 296 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Sorry guys. This contest is going to be closed. My brother said he doesn't want to do it anymore and same for my sister. I can't do them all by myself.

Last edited by KelseyLovesWebkinz<3; 11-11-2007 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed