Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #191
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ♥Kaykat31's Project Runway Season 1!Judging Posted!Next round will be posted soon♥

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
COKE is gross
Ah-greed. I stopped liking coke in like 2nd grade, lol. Now all I drink is old fashioned cream soda, orange and cream soda, and grape soda as a treat every once and a while......I only like the old fashioned ones because they don't taste like crap. Oh and I also like Gingerale with cranberry juice.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #192
kaykat31

Default Re: ♥Kaykat31's Project Runway Season 1!Judging Posted!Next round will be posted soon♥

I dont drink any sodas at all, mostly water or gatorade!MY cheer coach made me so mad today!She made us do this one cheer that is so embrassing & it made me really mad!It was the first time we ever did it so, I hope none of the football players come up to me & say something on Monday!Then, the cheerleaders from the other squad(which I must say did like 1st grader cheers) were laughing at us so, my friend, Maddie went over there & yelled at them & we totally showed them off at half time!

Last edited by kaykat31; 10-11-2008 at 06:26 PM..
Old 10-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #193
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I bet yall are better than them....that wasn't very nice of them to laugh at yall
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 06:32 PM   #194
kaykat31

Yeah, we were like 100 trillion times better than them!We have never played a cheer squad that has been better than us, just saying!Their uniforms were really ugly too!lolz. I accidently wrote I ♥ 25(my crushs football number) on my hand & his bff sits with me in band so, I'm trying to get it off before monday!

Last edited by kaykat31; 10-11-2008 at 06:34 PM..
Old 10-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #195
polkadotted
Webkinz :)

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

how do you accidentally write something in your hand? I'M BACKS!! I was at my friends house and we went to a second-hand book store. I got three books and three buttons (not coat buttons, like buttons that you put on jackets and stuff) and we went to an extremely good steakhouse for dinner. I just got home like an hour ago. I already finished one of the books I got and it was 215 pages!
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #196
kaykat31

Well, I thought it was a marker & it was a sharpie!I sit next to his friend in Band!
Old 10-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #197
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

nice kay lol

---------- polkadotz907 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
LOL! I hate coke.....but ya know these avvies are an exception. xD
don't foreget siggys! and I am not a big fan of coke either.

---------- polkadotz907 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like super-duper-wuper-fluper envious of you guys with da rainbows!

Last edited by polkadotz907; 10-11-2008 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:34 AM   #198
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

I will enter later sorry for the wait we have been busy.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 08:41 AM   #199
kaykat31

it's ok buttercup!
Old 10-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #200
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Thanks, kay.

---------- ButterCup1994 added 33 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

We will be from the 80s.

---------- ButterCup1994 added 39 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I just love this outfit. As you know, rainbows and hippies were popular back in the 80s!

Here is Holly :

With a neck! And little bangs!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is probably one of my bests so far. Thanks so muchh!

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 10-12-2008 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bring kaykat back!, i ♥ alice cullen!, i hate colds!, indy jones eats edward, kaykat31 rocks, kittypower's tag!, the writer was here, twilight rocks!, ~ljfyle =]