Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 04:23 AM   #171
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥Kaykat31's Project Runway Season 1!Judging Posted!Next round will be posted soon♥

Click the image to open in full size.
^60's theme! I chose a cute tank top and bell-bottoms, bell-bottoms were a signature 60's clothing!^
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 07:28 AM   #172
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: ♥Kaykat31's Project Runway Season 1!Judging Posted!Next round will be posted soon♥

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
WM I didn't mean to make you feel bad but for once I feel like I did awesome because you are clearly one of the best outfit designers on WI and have an extremely precise hand and a LOT of talent and for once I feel like I might rival you which makes me feel kind of pumped. I apologize for making you feel bad

---------- wikylo added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I was hoping that high wasted navy blue blouses were 50s... drat... crap... at least it looks kinda good.

Weren't berets from the 50's

and high wasted blouses and pencil skirts?

and pinstripes?

I'm sorry for being a total craphead wm and everyone... I guess i was overly confident...

Welllp, it was nice knowing yall I bet I'm going...

---------- wikylo added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

And also from past rounds you've seen my hair is crap and I feel this was a great improvement on my part.. That's what I mean by " based on my talent..."

YOU MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT BAD!!! You are like probably the best designer around and I'm probably am going to beat myself up over this...

I think we both misunderstood...

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I am SO sorry!!! I can't stop! I feel so bad about it!!!

What I said is so not like me!!! and it is not the person I want to portray myself as!

please forgive me everyone!

I am like so sorry from the bottom of my heart!

I am a bad person. No wonder I have no friends in real life and my cousins hate me and alot of my family give me crazy looks everytime I speak..
It's ok wik I can never get mad at you... next time you can just say "I am soo proud of my outfit and I think ti's the absoloute best hair I've ever made! I love it sooo much and over all I think it's the best hair someone couldv'e made!" would that work next time? I will always be your buddy! I do love your outfit wik I just would prefer you don't mention me next time. I'm not ever your compitition!

---------- webkinzmania44 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

^^^^ Biggest quote ever!! ^ - ^

---------- webkinzmania44 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

PS wkylo you are nowhere near a craphead. I think you should have friends... at least you know you have friends here!

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 10-11-2008 at 07:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 10-11-2008, 07:42 AM   #173
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

I'll pick Flicka. Please tell me if she's still available. I have a really awesomee outfit I'm planning that still goes with the 60s theme and is from family guy and scary.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:00 AM   #174
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
WM I didn't mean to make you feel bad but for once I feel like I did awesome because you are clearly one of the best outfit designers on WI and have an extremely precise hand and a LOT of talent and for once I feel like I might rival you which makes me feel kind of pumped. I apologize for making you feel bad

---------- wikylo added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I was hoping that high wasted navy blue blouses were 50s... drat... crap... at least it looks kinda good.

Weren't berets from the 50's

and high wasted blouses and pencil skirts?

and pinstripes?

I'm sorry for being a total craphead wm and everyone... I guess i was overly confident...

Welllp, it was nice knowing yall I bet I'm going...

---------- wikylo added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

And also from past rounds you've seen my hair is crap and I feel this was a great improvement on my part.. That's what I mean by " based on my talent..."

YOU MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT BAD!!! You are like probably the best designer around and I'm probably am going to beat myself up over this...

I think we both misunderstood...

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I am SO sorry!!! I can't stop! I feel so bad about it!!!

What I said is so not like me!!! and it is not the person I want to portray myself as!

please forgive me everyone!

I am like so sorry from the bottom of my heart!

I am a bad person. No wonder I have no friends in real life and my cousins hate me and alot of my family give me crazy looks everytime I speak..

WOW wikylo lol I agree wm, ^longest quote ever!^ It's okay wikylo! Chillax buddy you are farthest from a craphead. lol craphead that just sounds really funny to me for whatever reason. xD Anyways, we aren't mad at you at all! IDK Maybe I'm just thinking of like 1959 and not all the other years, lol I still think it looks great! Oh wikylo, I am utterly surprised that you have no friends....I'm sure you do! Nobody hates you! You are an awesome person! Don't say that! I will also be astonished if you are eliminated! I never really was that mad.....it's okay wikylo! We are your friends and we won't hate you ever! Or be anywhere close! LOL I have a hard time being mad at lady when she steals my pencils that I use to write with, or pokes me while I'm painting in art class and messes me up....I know that doesn't seem like much, but it is to me!

OMFPOS! I cannot believe ganz! I really wanted that whirlpool thingy! >_<
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #175
kaykat31

Hey, I'm back!YEsterday was so much fun at the homecoming parade & highschool game!I covered 2 football players I know in silly string!Plus, 1 of my pom coaches was homecoming queen!When I got home last night I went home & screamed in my pillow for like 15 minutes because my crush hugged me 9 times!
Old 10-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #176
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thnks for your forgiveness tex and wm...
Old 10-11-2008, 01:02 PM   #177
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It's perfectly alright wikylo!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #178
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

We will always be friends... nomatter what happens! You rock my sox wikylo and I agree with tex you are farthest from a craphead! And wik I love the outfit IDK what style was in the 50s except poodle skirts and leather jackets! LOL!
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 10-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #179
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Actually, scratch that. I'll be Sierra. Has anyone picked Sierra already?
Old 10-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #180
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

THanks wm and tex! =)

I got a triggerfish and I am naming it Marina! =)
Closed

Tags
bring kaykat back!, i ♥ alice cullen!, i hate colds!, indy jones eats edward, kaykat31 rocks, kittypower's tag!, the writer was here, twilight rocks!, ~ljfyle =]