Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #131
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ♥Kaykat31's Project Runway Season 1!Judging Posted♥

Okay, I really like this outfit that I designed...

The green is for the leaves.

The hair is for the stem of a pumpkin.

The orange is obviously for the main part of the pumpkin.

Lastly, the smiley face is for funn and I love to smile. LOL. And Miley is happy wearing this

Here she is :

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks, and please PM me when the next round is upp.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #132
kaykat31

Thanks buttercup!We need Lydiebug, who would like to pm her?
Old 10-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #133
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Sure thing
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #134
kaykat31

I will judge sometime tonight!I probaly wont be on tommorrow because I have to be at cheer 45 minutes after I get off the bus & I have to girl my hair & makeup & all that stuff plus,10-15 driving time so, yeah!

---------- kaykat31 added 25 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Judging Time!Let's Welcome our Judges...
Princess Hearts
&
Bubbles

Judges Comments...
Donald(Polkadotz907)-The outfit was pretty good!The hair needed some work & the tiara was more like a queens crown.Great Job though!
Sunflower(Writergirl7)-Awesome job!The outfit was great except the clothes needed more detail!
Tony(Texasgirl-The outfit was amazing!It would have used more hair detail & some makeup but, pretty good overall!
Rose(Ljfyle)-Summer or shall I say Sharpay looked outstanding!The outfit was almost perfect!The only thing I saw wrong was maybe you could have used sunglasses or makeup!
Scottie(Lydiebug24)-Graycie looked pretty good, the wings could have used more detail & the hair was alittle over done!Great job though!
(Snuggiepup)-She looked ok.The hair could have been better & had more detail & the outfit was sort of boring but, pretty good job.
Snowflake(swimgirl4life)-Holly looked like a true witch!The outfit was amazing except the shoes didnt go.
Magenta(Buttercup1994)-pretty good job!Again, it would have been better to be able to see her neck & the hair was a little too big but, great job!
Donald
Sunflower
Tony
Magenta
Please step foward, You all are...
Spoiler: show
SAFE!!!

Rose
Scottie
Snowflake
Snuggiepup
please step foward, some of you were the best & the other 2 were the worest,
1st place goes to...
Rose(Ljfyle)************************
\
Second Place goes to...
**********************Snowflake(swimgirl4life)************************
& that leaves us with...
Scottie & Snuggiepup

You'll are excellent but, one of you must leave us tonight & that is...

Snuggiepup.We are sad to see you go but, please keep designing

Which means
Scottie
is safe!

Next Round...
Is to be decided, I will post it sometime soon because I'm waiting on a responce from someone!

Good job everyone,
Kaykat31 & the Judges

Last edited by kaykat31; 10-09-2008 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #135
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Oh, gosh. I was so close to being eliminated! I'm soooo sorry snuggiepup! Once the new round is posted I'll make the pic. BTW I'd like to choose Bambi (her name is Bambi right?) as my model please.
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #136
kaykat31

ok, Lydie!I'm waiting on wik!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #137
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ♥Kaykat31's Project Runway Season 1!Judging Posted!Next round will be posted soon♥

wait did I get eliminated? if not here is Honey, The BLonde Reaper, Whackin of all Split Ends and enhancing hair all through the night! =)

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #138
kaykat31

Default Re: ♥Kaykat31's Project Runway Season 1!Judging Posted!Next round will be posted soon♥

No, you werent elmiated, I excused you but, it is about 2 hours late with the pic!lolz!I need an idea for a round!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #139
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Wow wikylo, Honey looks creeperish yet awesome all at the same time! xD

---------- TexasGirl8 added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Ummsy pummsy wumsy, like maybe have different people do different types of people at a school? Like a nerd (lol), a normal person, a cheerleader, etc or you could assign time periods (50s, 60s, 70s, etc) to people, or holidays, or like outfits to represent different countries (France, spain, mexico, etc) lol there are infanite possibilities! Or you could do diff jobs, like a doctor, a librarian, a mayor, a chef, you get the idea!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 10-09-2008 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #140
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

DO you like the hair? xD

I downloaded a brush intended to make hairstrands =} hahaha

umm...weell...why don't you do a....hairstyle round!!!

where you assign different hairstyles like

mohawk
mullet
curly
straight
wavy
bob
etc.

and we have to make an outfit that really compliments the hairstyle!!! xD
Closed

Tags
bring kaykat back!, i ♥ alice cullen!, i hate colds!, indy jones eats edward, kaykat31 rocks, kittypower's tag!, the writer was here, twilight rocks!, ~ljfyle =]