Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #21
chucleberrymoo
Gifted

chucleberrymoo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Just Come Here And You Will Win Up To 6 Psf's Please Enter!!!

(( if miley grows up like her dad that would be bad because her dad is a one hit wonder and thats it))
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #22
kaitlynbigner
Webkinz :)

lipglossgurl has a spectacular aura aboutlipglossgurl has a spectacular aura about

I want the:gr:If I win! PLZ pm me if i do win b cause i won't know if I win. My username is kaitlynbigner [[A Fashion Model]] [[My FAV fashionModel!]]
lipglossgurl is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 05:51 PM   #23
bambiechic

...I love my webkinz! I got them in late March last year! My first webbie was the White Terrier! My latest is the love frog, turtle, and the velvet elephant! I love them! I also play ice hockey! I am a girl! I am also a kid! Well Bye!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #24
sarahhermitcrab

Miley Cyrus
Miley cyrus is the best(or one of the best its ur opioion).She was born on November 23 and she is my role model.Her real name was Destiny Hope Cyrus but she recently changed her name to Miley Ray cyrus!Her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus as you may know as a country singer!Miley is now 15 and she plays Miley Stewart/hannah montana on Hannah montana!

By:sarahhermitcrab
pm me if I win one of the places
Old 02-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #25
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

I will do a soccer one too. Lol.

"Go! go! Shoot!" I hear my mom calling from the stands. I look back at her and smile. I am close to the goalie, I can feel her pressure. I can feel her being scared. I stand 2 feet below her, and her sweat dribbles down her face. This will be my 4th goal today. I stare into her eyes, and then I look to the left of her. "Ugh, she knows I will kick right! I softly whispered. I was nervous, and I knew I couldn't make a 4th goal---so I kicked as hard as I could, the ball was flying in the air. She jumped to catch the ball, but it was too late, the ball already went into the net. I whispered, "Yes!" Under my breath, and then heard everyone clapping. I looked at my mom, and she smiled and I saw her shed a tear, but not any tear, a happy tear. We had one the game.

---------- 1luvpuppies added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

When I said, "...we had one the game..."

I meant, "...we had WON the game..."

Thanks. =]

---------- 1luvpuppies added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by chucleberrymoo
(( if miley grows up like her dad that would be bad because her dad is a one hit wonder and thats it))
I wasn't talking about her career.

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 02-01-2008 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #26

super_gal_diva is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favourite things is snow.Snow reminds me of how and truly beautiful things in life are.Like a baby bird just learning to fly or a little kid just losing their first thooth.Snow is very fluffy and looks like white cotten candy.When I catch snowflakes that are falling from the sky it reminds me of candy canes and that not one snowflake is the same just like not one person is the same.We are all diffrent with our styles and our favourite things.For example some people might like apples whaile others like watermelon but that's what make us unique.Snow is so beautiful just seeing everyone playing in it making snowangels,snowmen and just having a ball.I love just waking up in the morning and seeing snowflakes just drift by my window.How you ever wondered what crystles look like just floating by your window?Well,for me I don't have to wonder because whenever it snows i look at my window and see this beautiful sight.Snow is just so perfect-i'm lilgal444 on ww
Old 02-02-2008, 08:20 AM   #27
sportychicks1995

coolio_gurl is an unknown quantity at this point

these are the winners of this contest

1st place you get 6 psf's = sarahhermitcrab
2nd place you get 5 psf's = 1luvpuppies
3rd place you get 4 psf's = super_gal_diva
4th place you get 3 psf's = sototallyawsome
5th place you get 2 psf's = lipglossgurl
6th place you get 1 psf = LilWeb123

PM me with your WW username and the psf's you want these are what I have :gr::lion::pgn::rdr:
Old 02-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #28
colts13

umm ok

o nvm i cant think of anything

---------- colts13 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by chucleberrymoo
HM or MC

Hannah Montana is seen as a good singer to some. But to me she is not a good singer. I think this because i dont really like Disney music. She also does not have a good voice. Miley Cyrus has better music because she is not under Disney contract. This is how i Feel about HM.
what the difference between miley cirus and hannah montana arent they the same ppl

Last edited by colts13; 02-02-2008 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2008, 02:32 PM   #29
chucleberrymoo
Gifted

chucleberrymoo is on a distinguished road

there music is different Hannah montana is a Disney (made up) star where as Miley is a real person so she can sing what she wants
Old 02-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #30
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

I like many sports. My favorite are swimming, skiing, sailing, tennis, and soccer. Sailing is also fun, but here in the US, you wouldn't really consider it a sport. In Germany they do. I used to live there. It's nice and it's also really clean because in the cities, you walk or ride your bike and in 20 steps (literally) you are at another neat souvenier shop! It's so fun when I visit Europe. Germany is better with their polution compared to the US because there are not so many cars. It is very pleasant there, but in the winter it is soooo terribly cold. There is always at least 1 foot of snow there. Since they are not affecting Global Warming as much, they get more snow. Here on the East Coast, we only got about 2 inches and it lasted one day. In Germany, it lasts one or two months! We Americans must try to help Global Warming!!!
smiley7000 is offline Female
Closed