Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
sportychicks1995
Webkinz :)

coolio_gurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Just Come Here And You Will Win Up To 6 Psf's Please Enter!!!

THIS IS THE EASIEST CONTEST EVER ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WRITE A PARAGRAPH SO AT LEAST 5 SENTENCES ABOUT ANYTHIGN YOU LIKE AND U WILL WIN EITHER 1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH 5TH OR 6TH PLACE

RULES
1. NO BAD STUFF
2.NO WHINING IF U DONT WIN
3.YOU WILL NEED TO POST UR PARAGRAPH IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES
4.HAVE FUN
5.THE LONGER THE BETTER
6.I WILL BE GIVING OUT THESE PSF'S:gr::lion::pgn::rdr:
7.ONCE AGAIN HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- coolio_gurl added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

IS ANYONE GONNA ENTER?

---------- coolio_gurl added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Helloooooooooo Anyone Gonna Enter

Last edited by coolio_gurl; 02-01-2008 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Just Come Here And You Will Win Up To 6 Psf's Please Enter!!!

Please don't type in all capitals...It is kinda offensive. =] But, what do I know??!? Lol.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
sportychicks1995

lol ok!!!!!

---------- coolio_gurl added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

are u gonna enter

Last edited by coolio_gurl; 02-01-2008 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #4
I love

LilWeb123 is on a distinguished road

ok ill enter let me type it up first the topic is about animal abuse and how we should stop it!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #5
luvkinz441

um...okay.
My favorite fruit has to be strawberries. I just love biting into a ripened berry and my mouth filling with the sweet, tangy flavor that one can only describe as strawberries. Unfortunately, they are only available at a reasonable price in the summertime, and even then the prices are outrageous! So for now, during the cold winter months, I have had to go without strawberries and have had to settle for such boring fruits as apples and oranges. Thankfully, spring is just around the corner, which means I will soon be able to fulfill my craving for sweet strawberries!

---------- luvkinz441 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

yeah, it's kinda shallow and about strawberries, but hey! It is what you asked for!

Last edited by luvkinz441; 02-01-2008 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #6
sportychicks1995

yes people should stop animal abuse its sooo mean

and everyone u can enter and u will find out the winner when i get at8 leats 6 entries
Old 02-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #7
luvkinz441

man, do i looooooove strawberries.i can eat like, the entire carton all by myself. and then my brother gets mad at me cuz he didn't get any...

---------- luvkinz441 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

pm me if i win anything...thanks!

Last edited by luvkinz441; 02-01-2008 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 05:38 PM   #8
I love

LilWeb123 is on a distinguished road

Animal Abuse
Old 02-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #9
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Froggy, The Froggy type of Frog.

I love frogs. They are so cool! They are slimy and cold, but what matters is what is on the inside. Frogs are really sensitive, and many frogs do not like being squished in people's hands. Many times when people find frogs, they pick them up...how rude! Well, when I started webkinz, the first frog I got was a tree frog. I named it sparkle. Tree frogs are really cool, and I just LOVE the red eyes, and the bright colors. Next I got a spotted frog, Olive. Then a Frog named Leapz. But then, I got my cute lil' kinz frog named Froggy. He is my favorite because he is soft, and I can actually squish him! He doesn't have that much stuffing in him, so he is extra tiny. Then I got my Bull Frog, named Specklez. He is cute, but he is really BIG. Next was my Tie Dye Frog named apples. Yes, it is new and cute, but not as cute as Froggy!! My last frog is really really cool. It is the first frog I ever have seen before, with glimmering eyes, and vivid colors. Her name is Sweetz, a love frog. Sweetz is really cute, but still, not my favorite. Froggy is one of my favorite webkinz, and I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only person who thinks so...Frogs are so cute...I love frogs!
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #10
chucleberrymoo
Gifted

chucleberrymoo is on a distinguished road

HM or MC

Hannah Montana is seen as a good singer to some. But to me she is not a good singer. I think this because i dont really like Disney music. She also does not have a good voice. Miley Cyrus has better music because she is not under Disney contract. This is how i Feel about HM.
Closed