Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Judging's up! You're not dreaming - IT'S REALLY HERE! That's right, the CASTING of HP'S WNTM, CYCLE 2!!! We want to see NEW FACES this cycle!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome, one and all! Veterans and new WNTMers, I invite you to join in the second cycle of MY WNTM!

Now, I'd like y'all to know, we're doing something that's NEVER been done before ~
this cycle is for NEW models, and NEW models only! Yup, that's right. We're looking for new faces, new talents, NEVER BEFORE SEEN MODELS!

Now, if you don't have any 'kinz that haven't been seen before, don't fret!
We'd love to see some faces that we haven't seen for a while... retired models, maybe ?

Now our judges... you'll be finding these are fairly new to the modeling industry, and you'll be seeing a lot of them throughout the cycle.

ZYDRUNAS - HALLO! I'm Zydrunas, y'all can call me Zy. I'm so chic and high fashion, YOU WOULDN' BELIEVE IT, GIRL. I'll be on the judging panel this cycle - I'M SO EXCITED!

NYX - Greetings, future contestant. I am a model, for thou's mind to comprehend, for the beauty of darkness.

XIUHCOATL - Hello, modelsss. I am Xiuhcoatl, Amazonian rattlesssnake, photographer and model.

??? - The TBA Winner of Cycle 1!

RULES:
-you may enter up to two pets.
-no drama.
-casting will end after the cycle 1 winner is announced.
-have fun [:

Name;
Gender;
Species;
Why Should You Win?;
Entry Picture [your personality];

CONTESTANTS!
1. Mia / webkinzlover400
2. reserved for megan100160
3. Kokoro / pikachukick900
4. Buttercup / babykittyricky
5. Shyra / bunny90210
6. Lil Cutie / bunny90210
7. reserved for aquahusky14
8. reserved for webkinzmania44
9. Laci / theicedance
10. Lily / tiacolette
11. Splash / tiacolette
12. Sugar / maddiekinz100
13. reserved for possiblerocks1
14. Quartz / sportslover
15. Alouetta / allycat1112
16. Sapphire / webbieluver
17. Sylvia / buddiesforever
18. Sequoyah / purplesquiggle
19. Hilary / superklutz
20. Tawny / 765alive
21. Glycerin / wikylo
22. Princess / hpfan9
23. Neva / kippergirl8
24. Taco / mint chip
25. Sno Bel / jude2221
26. Komen / kpk4803
27. Irissa / aquahusky14
28. Maire / snowpony
29. Blake / donpiplup
30. Hannah / donpiplup
31. Elana / ceci3636
32. Copper / aquahusky14
33. Pele / megan100160
34. Kathryn / webkinzgangz

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 03-27-2012 at 06:58 PM..
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: You're not dreaming - IT'S REALLY HERE! That's right, the CASTING of HP'S WNTM, CYCLE 2!!! We want to see NEW FACES this cycle!!

Spoiler: show
Name; Mia
Gender; Girl
Species; Love Warrior Spaniel
Why Should You Win?;see below
Entry Picture [your personality]; see below
§ . ♣ . § . ♣ . § . ♣ . § . ♣ . § . ♣ . § . ♣ . §

Pink I am
That be true
but do I cower? Nay!
I be POWERFUL
and FIERCE
I am Mia
- the one and only
and dareth thou cross me?
I hope not;
For if thou cross me,
Thou shalt feel my wrath!

Click the image to open in full size.

~ Mia
§ . ♣ . § . ♣ . § . ♣ . § . ♣ . § . ♣ . § . ♣ . §

***Warning: Mia is veeerrry touchy about the fact that she is pink and covered in hearts - I recommend not bringing it up. If provoked, she can get dangerous, and she is very proud of her Greek heritage so don't say anything negative about that either xD. She's convinced that the world is one big Greek battle and is very skilled at sword play and archery. Lastly, she has an obsession with fire, so you may want to keep a jug of water nearby...just in case...

Last edited by webkinzlover400; 02-19-2012 at 08:59 PM..
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: You're not dreaming - IT'S REALLY HERE! That's right, the CASTING of HP'S WNTM, CYCLE 2!!! We want to see NEW FACES this cycle!!

No problem my mom kicked me off the computer so I couldn't finish the thread LOL.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #4
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Haha, would you mind reserving me a spot? I probably won't win Cycle 1, but you never know. xD
Old 02-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
Gifted

IT'S POSSIBLE THAT YOU WILL
but sure xD
Old 02-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

hmm...Carlos, Aly, Blossom, Jasper, Hidalgo, Charles, Nyra, Spiderwick, Soren, or Heather? xD
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Reserve me a spot. I know exactly who I'm going to enter. =3
Old 02-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #8

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Reserve me a spot please :3
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #9
#merome

bunny90210 is an unparalleled talent
bunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talent

how many can we enter?
bunny90210 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
Gifted

Two, bunny
Closed

Tags
1 direction infection, babykittyricky♥, cole was here what now!, he's coming home, heey dog, mia, stacy stalks this..., think outside the [box], {alittlealliteration}, |bebrave|