Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #51
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: ☻ BUGGIRL28 PLEASE POST!!! ☻☺ Elephant's Webkinz Next Top Chef! ☺ NO Spots Left ☺

looks like buggy ran outta time?
x pookie x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #52
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ☻ BUGGIRL28 PLEASE POST!!! ☻☺ Elephant's Webkinz Next Top Chef! ☺ NO Spots Left ☺

yep....................................
Old 09-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #53
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

i PMed elephant asking her 2 judge. :el1:
Old 09-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #54
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Im a he.

xD

And judging mode initiated!

---------- Elephant added 16 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Hello, all, and welcome to the judging of the delightful....

Webkinz Next Top Chef!!!

First, let's meet our judges...

Noodles!
:goo: George!
(skunk) Spade!

Now for the Individual Evals!

Firsteth we haveth Coconuteth!

- We LOVED your appetizer, and your entree was PERFECT for the royal higness, King Rawr!

Next we have... Bananaz!

- Wow! This is veggie-licious! xD

Third... Raindrop!!!

:rott:- This was awesome... esPECIALLY the bread!!

Lilly!

- Errrr...

Ummm...

THIS ROCKED!!!!!

Jack!!

:pgn:- Now THIS was the absolute PERFECT meal for the PERFECT king!

Papaya!

- This was absolutely AMAZING... and we loved how you wanted to be SURE that the king could eat animal PRODUCTS.

Brownie!

- Um.. We LOVED the desert! It fit PERFECTLY!

Mango...

Sorry... But no entry... You're leaving us because of that.

BUT... NO ONE ELSE LEAVES US!!!!

Okay, this round you must create a meal for your first Webkinz-- But.. it has to be ONLY W-SHOP FOODS! If your first webbie is entered in the contest-- Do your second!!

~:gooskunk) and Jetephant

NOW ENTER!

xD

Last edited by Elephant; 09-04-2008 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Elephant is offline Male
Old 09-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #55
green =/= creative
Banned

Default Re: ☻ JUDGING TAKING PlACE NOW!!! ☻☺ Elephant's Webkinz Next Top Chef! ☺ NO Spots Left ☺

pookie the , my first webbie, loves corn on the cob, so i'll make her something w/ corn on the cob in it.
SPICY SALSA
appliance: blender
food 1: corn on the cob (pookie licks her lips)
food 2: tomato mmm...
food 3: asparagas, the perfect veggie touch for salsa!
Old 09-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #56
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ☻ JUDGING TAKING PlACE NOW!!! ☻☺ Elephant's Webkinz Next Top Chef! ☺ NO Spots Left ☺

No... You make ameal out of W-Shop food--

Like Apple, Pizza, and Pop.

Elephant is offline Male
Old 09-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #57
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Papaya: Weeell my oldest sister, Chi-Chi, has a Latino background history!!!

Ok

Sooo

for her appetizer we are having...

CORN!!!

(or maize in Mexico)

and for our entree we will have

i El Taco !

Muuuuuy delicioso!!!

and for desert we will have

A.....

Chocolate Milkshake(with a little dulce de leche to Mex-it-up! xDDDDD

Chi-Chi

I lovvvvvve ya girl!!!

Enjoy this labor of love from me to you, sis!

♥♥♥

Papaya! xDDD
Old 09-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #58
jet3461

Thanks, wik!
Elephant is offline Male
Old 09-04-2008, 08:08 PM   #59
GymnastGirl724

Default Re: ☻ JUDGING POSTED!!! ☻☺ Elephant's Webkinz Next Top Chef! ☺ NO Spots Left ☺

Aww, sweet! I made it! I'll start the next round right now.

My first webkinz was a cheeky monkey named Simon, your regular daredevil, goes to the principal, sits in the back of the classroom type a guy.

So I'll get started!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:50 PM   #60
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ☻ JUDGING POSTED!!! ☻☺ Elephant's Webkinz Next Top Chef! ☺ NO Spots Left ☺

Lol. Brownie is my first webbie! I'll do Oreo the Panda then! Give me a bit time. I'll post really quick tho.
Closed

Tags
king will so win.