Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #501
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Get you pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

View Post Originally Posted by Linhaus
Nope, just having fun..................
ok good! *wipes sweat of forehead"

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by popcornkernel
I is always evil. I want to eat your pets! lol

Oh no you juss didn't!

*swipez fingaz in Z formation*

Last edited by wikylo; 08-17-2008 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #502
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Get you pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

I is always evil. I want to eat your pets! lol
That explains the sandwich theme. But you must not be too evil, cause you didn't eliminate any of us. Must be a soft side there too................
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #503
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

no, I was HUNGRY 1 extra sandwich
LOL
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #504
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

48 more posts til 3500 then that means 1500 til 5000 which = Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.+Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.=Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:26 PM   #505
I am Oh so
Gifted

no, I was HUNGRY 1 extra sandwich
LOL
Well it's a good thing your were not thirsy. I think a drink would be even harder.

Maybe you can try that next season...........

---------- Linhaus added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
48 more posts til 3500 then that means 1500 til 5000 which = Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.+Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.=Click the image to open in full size.
A few more nights like this and you will be there in no time.

Last edited by Linhaus; 08-17-2008 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #506
Wacky Be
Gifted

lol thanks linhaus!
Old 08-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #507
I am Oh so
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
lol thanks linhaus!
I see you are gifted, but have 0 gifts, does that mean you just moved up. I got the are you ready PM, but that was a week ago, and nothing yet. I am waiting...........
Old 08-17-2008, 09:32 PM   #508
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Hi! I'm back. I am very sorry about the wait. I took y'all's advice and went to my corner so I wouldn't say something I didn't mean or punch the keyboard or anything. Thanks for trying to get popcornkernel and me to listen to reason and work together to come up with a compromise. I am sorry that it had to come to me logging off and leaving you guys in the dark, but I felt that was the best thing to do. I am sorry that this happened at all! I hope to ask some (if not all) of the contestants to come back for season 2, and I sincerely hope this incident will not alter or effect your decision in any way. Someone asked "What kind of Modeling Competition is this?" Well, you could look at it and say that popcornkernel and I are poor judges who cannot come to an agreement without fighting or having to storm off. You could look at the situation and say we were bad people who shouldn't be let loose in a forum anyway. Or you could take the initiative and look at this situation with a positive outlook. We care. If we didn't we wouldn't have been fussing over a little thread or competition. I cared enough to fuss at my best friend, and to let you know, I don't even know if we have ever gotten in a fight like that. (And we didn't meet yesterday or last Tuesday, either.) I encourage you to look at things from a positive standpoint, but the choice is yours, make the right one.

That concludes my speech!

EVALUATION!!!

:gr:Linhaus: I didn't say your pet had to wear the hat, so you're okay. The hat did look a little out of place, but the story was AWESOME, and I would never thought of using that hat (even if you had to use paint)! It was very good!!

amazon: Like popcornkernel said, I didn't want you to "have a party," I wanted you force, in a sense, you to be creative. The situation helped, you being a teacher. The outfit was very teacher-y! I wish you could have showed Himeka (Love the name by the way, mind if I use it?) and been in a classrom. Okay overall.

In the Sun: I liked the story, you still kinda had a party.... Kiara looks okay, not very doctorish. How did you get Randsome to stand on the bed? It looked cool. I liked the picture. Didn't like the fact that you kinda danced on the line of having a party or not. Okay, otherwise.

wikylo: Loved the letter. ANd the name! Very Punny!! Wish you could have gotten a picture of the evil Peterodactyl! Now the story was very very good, but the outfit...eh... You didn't have a party!! And your pet was wearing it!! I suppode it does look like a mayor, I just didn't like it.

Okay, we've got that done, so now for the....

Prizes!!!
Trickster-Wikylo! You had us all in suspense!
Takin Over!!-wikylo! Thought the "Judge or I will!!" was pretty slick!
Momma- In the Sun! Thanks for sending me to my corner, I needed it. Thank you!
Peacemaker-Linhaus: Thanks, you're awesome!
AMAZON-ROCK ON!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!
Y'ALL ALL ARE!!!

ELIMINATION!!!!

Let us start with

amazon

you

are

gonna

have to wait cuz I changed my mind.

I want to talk to

wikylo

wikylo, I am afraid to say

I want to talk to Linhaus instead

Linhaus

you

are

not

going home!

You're Safe, congratz.

That leaves
wikylo
amazon
In the Sun

Here be the results......

Spoiler: show
How'd I get stuck in here??? Get me out!!!!

Okay, phew, I thought it was.....nevermind.

Okay, shall we continue?

In the Sun

please join

amazon

What, I haven't, oh, my bad. I'm sorry.

You're safe.

wikylo
amazon

wikylo

amazon

wikylo

amazon

wikylo

amazon

CARRIEROCKS!!!!!

wikylo

you are

I had theSe things todAy they were liked dried bananas From a food placE
they were rrrrrrreally goooood!!!

I think wikylo would agree. (Hope you noticed)

amazon

things odn't look too good

do they?

I'm sorry, sorry.

You're

gonna

have to put up with popcornkernel

(FINE!!!!) and me

AGAIN!!!

You're safe too.

Might I say I am surprised that I am not sending one of you home. Popcornkernel and I were disappointed overall. We come up with hard rounds because we think you guys are capable of pulling them off. Don't make me regret keeping all of you.

**I saw that popcornkernel had already judged, but, like I said, I am making the last call . We will go by these results because I believe that they reflect both popcornkernel and my opnions. You can listen to whichever you want, but I believe mine are more favorable.**

Now it's time for.......

STORYTIME WITH CARRIE!!!!

*cheeers* maybe??

Okay, I'm gonna "read" you a poem from Where the Sidewalk Ends by:Shel Silverstein

"Recipe for a Hippopotamus Sandwich"
By: Shel Silverstein

*ahem*

A hippo sandwich is easy to make
All you do is simply take
One slice of bread
One slice of cake
Some mayonnaise
One Onion Ring
One Hippopotamus
One piece of string
A dash of pepper-
thaat ought to do it
And now comes the problem...
Biting into it!

copyright 1974 by Evil Eye Music, Inc.
Property of Shel Silverstein (as far as I know)

Okay, so therefore you will make a

PET SANDWICH!!!

Please tell us what kind of sandwich your pet is, what it is made of, and that of course that nobody is gonna eat it!!

Let's go, guys! Let's get to it!!!
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:38 PM   #509
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

YAY! But carrie, there's one problem...I'm hungry

---------- popcornkernel added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Plus I'm sorry car if I made you upset. Saltly and Fresh buddies?
Yah I was kinda a bit harsher then Car but it was interesting aye?

Last edited by popcornkernel; 08-17-2008 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #510
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Have Linhaus and In the Sun been contacted?
carrierocks is offline Female
Closed