Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 07:37 PM   #471
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Get you pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

g2g back to meh house!!! C yall in 15 min! give er take!!1
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #472
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Get you pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

g2g, too!! TTYL!
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #473
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Hey everyone! I got meh rainbows! I count wait 3 days
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #474
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

I dont' understand, what is with the rainbows. something about 5000 posts.
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:48 PM   #475
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Yea, I had silver stars but now there rainbows

Anyways...No judging?
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #476
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Well congratudlations, I didn't know they did that with the stars. WOW that is a lot of posts. Great job.

The judging may or may not happen tonight. Carrie and Pop have been having a little spat about having a poll or not and then about who should do the judging. I think they are over it now, but who knows. Hopefully after Carrie takes a shower, they will judge.
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #477
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Hey guys! Look! I'm judging! Mwhahaha You all better run!
TWO peeps are goin home!!!!
First off, I was kinda dissapointed in what you guys did but lets see your coments
Linhaus :gr:: Well Brandy didn't have her hat on! I really liked the story!
In the Sun/Rain : Um, well it's just a sweater and shoes. But I liked the story!
Amazon : I'm pretty sure carrie said no parties.
Wikylo : Well your pet didn't have her hat on AND it was just a sweater and shoes. I thought the story was cute though!

But on the plus side, everyone did turn in their entries lemony quick!
Now, time to see which half is leaving.

Linhaus

you

are

not

not

(see I can do it to Carrie! )

safe! So that means you are safe...

Now that leaves In the Sun/Rain, Amazon and wikylo!

Amazon!

you are

not safe!

In the Sun/Rain

you are!

Safe I mean...

So that means, Wikylo and Amazon are
Spoiler: show
SAFE! See, I had my fingers crossed! Haha!

Now. I am very hungry but only something extremely good will soothe my hunger.
I need a
PET SANDWICH!

So you need to dress up your pet like a sandwich!

Don't forget the MAYO!
and Good Luck

that wasn't so bad was it now?
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #478
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Kay guys! Back and squeaky clean! I'll judge now! Thanks!
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #479
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

I judged Carrie! Are you proud
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #480
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

mine wasn't a sweater it was a suit and green jeans! LIKE A PICKLE!!! xD (Pickletown )

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Everybody judge!!!!!!! darnit! I eliminated mehself by accident

Last edited by wikylo; 08-17-2008 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed