Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #391
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Get you pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

Judging!!!!

---------- carrierocks added 56 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Wow guys! Awesome round! That went by fast!!! I had no idea, we only have a few rounds left! I could go on and on, but I know all of y'all are gonna scroll past this, cuz you wanna see how you did, so here we go!

EVALUATION!!!

In the Sun: Love the way you put it into a letter, and how you provided facts about Australia. The outfit....ehhh...so-so. Like the boots and kinda the pants. I felt you could have done better.

Amazon: I think Dori would fit right in if she were in Europe! THE HAT WAS AWESOME!!! OMG GREAT!!! I hopes the Europe person would use it. Like how you showed the flag and all, but I wish you could have shown some stuff through your outfit about the "country" part of Europe. You seemed to focus on the cities.

:gr:Linhaus: I cannot complain. You didn't show the flag and stuff like other contestants did, but your caption was awesome. and the background, PERFECT!! Loved how you used the hummer as well. Not crazy about the crop top, but other than that it was great.

:chi:geros9:Liked how you just decided to keep it simple and do the flag. Not sure it worked for me though. Yeah, you got the colors right and everything, just no "blow my socks off" feeling.

wikylo: Uhhh.....well, it was creative. You took a big chance....I'm confused, looks like you should have, I don't know....explained, I guess. I kinda had no clue what you were talking about.

Okay, now we have....

PRIZES!!!

amazon and Linhaus- thanks for trying to help frogily! We miss her soo much!

Noble Poster: Linhaus! Thanks for making sure you could make your entry as good as possible, you did very well. And thank you for bringing to everyone's attention how hard this judging is!!!

Okay...now for the

ELIMINATION!!!!
(duh-duh-duh)

Okay, to start off

You are safe!!!!!

Oh, man, forgot to say who.....

Amazon
that's

not you..........

Linhaus

nope, not choo either....

In the Sun!!!

You're SAFE man!!!

Amazon, noble one who puts their model if the awesomest Europe-ish hat EVER!!!!!!!!

You be safest as well!!!!!

Okay

DOO DO DOOO DO DO DODOOOO DOOOO DOOOOOO

Y'all still here? What? I forgot? What? Linhaus? Oh, she's safe. "What? Oh, snap!! I wasn't supposed to say that.

geros and wikylo

step forward

step back

put your right foot in

you put your right foot out

you put your right foot in and you shake it all about...

You do the hokie pokey and you turn yourself around

that's what it's about!
GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do the hokey pokey you do the hokey pokey you do the hokey pokey

Thant's what it'a all about!!

Ooop...my bad.

wikylo, I was very much confused by your entry, I saw well, a lot of color. I suppose Asia has a lot of color. I really wanted to see you next round...

I'll give you another chance.
Make it work this time!

geros, it has been a pleasure working with you. Please join us next season, I will be contacting you. Thanks!

ROUND SEVEN!!!!!

(I'll proally use this challenge next season with more people, want to make sure it works, so if you join season 2, you'll have a heads up.)

I was kinda feeling random....ya...random. (Suprise!!!) But I won't sugar coat tjis ant I'll cut to the chase. Here be the scenerio!..

In a town, it takes a whole lot of people to keep it running, so each of your models will resemble a "person" in our town of Pickletown. So here we go.

In the Sun-doctor
wikylo-mayor
Linhaus-police
amazon-teacher

I know that's pretty shallow, but when there's like 15, it may work better. I know this isn't the hottest round, I'm just saving the awesomest ones for the top three and two.

Wait, carrie, that's too easy!

Okay.
Well, y'all have to

use a party hat!!!

Yep, a party hat from the W-Shop. Don't care how you use it, you just gotta, and explain why it's there. No parties, got it?!?!?!?!?

Okay, ask me if you have any questions. Get going!!!

Last edited by carrierocks; 08-16-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carrierocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 03:47 PM   #392
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Get you pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

Wow! You are crazy ( In The best way lol)

Party hat? And a docter?

YAY! I can't belive I am staying! Your results crack me up!

I will get started
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #393
I may be....
Gifted

LOL, thanks (I think.) Try your best. It's hard isn't it.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #394
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Thanks for letting me stay, This one will be fun......................

Here is Detective Brandy, Her outfit has pants with a stripe down the side just like most police persons. She has her detective jacket on and police hat. (yes it needed a slight modification in the paint shop to give it a badge, but a policemen has to have a badge.)

Click the image to open in full size.

Scandal in Webkinz World

Detective Brandy has just come upon an accident. Accidents are very rare in Webkinz World, but Brandy is there to help. The person driving the ATV was very seriously injured, and is already in the ambulance. Detective Brandy knows the victim will soon be in the capable hands of Dr. Kiara.

The Fire truck is on its way to the accident scene. The Driver of the Hummer appears to be at fault, apparently they have been consuming alcohol and having a rather rowdy time celebrating.

Detective Brandy is about to arrest Mr. Hippo for Drinking while Driving. That behavior will not be tolerated in WW. After the arrest is complete she will report this incident to Mayor Clarabelle.

She cannot believe a former student of Teacher, Miss Dori, would ever part take is such inappropriate behavior.

This is quite a scandal in Webkinz World

Last edited by Linhaus; 08-17-2008 at 09:42 AM..
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #395
I may be....
Gifted

Wow, great man!!! LOL.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #396
In The Rain

Hey everyone! This is In The Sun on In The Rains ( My sisters account )
Well I am on her account because I have 4,999 posts! And one more till my rainbow!...Me and poffy wanted to get his spinny on the same day of my rainbows . He is off to camp so I pleaded my sister to let me use her account untill he gets back!! I will be posting on here just as I do for In The Sun!

Soo I will have my picture up...NOW
Old 08-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #397
I may be....
Gifted

Okay...that's cool with me. Is there a In the Snow or In the Wind or In the Hail?? Just wonderin.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:18 PM   #398
In The Rain

Lol, Not that I know of
Old 08-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #399
I may be....
Gifted

Okay....sorry, random....
Old 08-17-2008, 03:04 PM   #400
In The Rain

Haha...Alritey!
Closed