Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #341
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Get you pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

I'm sorry guys...I like fell off the face of the earth... (I've had some family issues....I'll judge like in a few)

---------- carrierocks added 57 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

What a great round it has been!! AWESOME!! I apoligize for the delay on judging, so let's get to it!

EVALUATION!!!
Let's start with.....

:gr:Linhaus: Very nice story! I liked the Ghost-town and cowgirl approach. The fact that that you got the floating trophy in there was great! The outfit was nothing special...not your best. Pretty good overall, though.

wikylo: I'm still laughing. I loved the story, and how you got the croc in it. Very good! The outfit was great too!!

Amazon: Pretty good. Bubble vest was cute...bottoms okay.. Wish you could have had her in an underwater room...that would have been kinda cool. Why was she at the gym? Liked that you added the little girly stuff.

In the Sun: Very nice! Loved the goggles and shoes...the white pants were awesome!!! You kinda lacked a story....but good job!!

:chi:geros9: Was Sandy helping her sister? Wasn't sure. The idea for her powere to support her country were okay. Creative, sure, liked the support for the USA, thing, but it like didn't work for me...

Great guys!!!

Now for the....

ELIMINATION!!!!

First we gotta have prizes, though.

Most Creative Story: wikylo!! Big surprise, right?
Spittin Image: geros9! Great Bunny Clown

Okay...now may I have

wikylo

SAFE!!!!!

Amazon

Safe!!!

In the Sun

OMG!!!!

You're

SAFE!!!

That leaves

Linhaus
geros9

Oh, no there's a mistake!

One of you are in the wrong place.....

who is it???

One of you two is really safe!! Who? Who? Who?

geros

NOPE!!!!

Linhaus

switch with

AMAZON!!!!

Linhaus, you're safe!!!!

Amazon, you join geros9 in the bottom two.

Who will it be?

Oh no, not again!!!!

I like his hat!!!

geros9

Das u!!!!

You're

SAFE!!!!

AMAZON....

U

R

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!!! I did it!!!

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz!!!!!!

zyxwutsrqponmljkihgfedcba!!! backards too!!!!

let's try this

SFAE!!!!

wate!!!

SAFE!!!!

That's right, nobody goes home!!!!

ROUND SIX!!!!!

This is gonna be HARD!!! So I'll cut to the chase, you will be dressing as a

CONTINENT!!!!

So here is your assignment...

frogily (if you come back)- North America
In the Sun-Australia
geros9-South America
wikylo-Asia
Linhaus- Africa
amazon- Europe

Wow, hard, huh?

Get going!! You can do it!!!

Last edited by carrierocks; 08-10-2008 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carrierocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #342
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Get you pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

WOW, that was very suspensful, I was afraid I was going home. Thank you very much for keeping me and for keeping everyone else. I did not realize we were down to only 6 contestants.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for letting all of us play a little longer...............

PS did you intentionally assign two Australia's
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #343
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

You earned it! Sorry...boo-boo.
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #344
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Whoa! Ok, I am going to try my hardest to do a good job! thanks for the chance!

---------- In The Sun added 39 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

I have my picture!

Today Kiara flew all the way to Australia to see her friend Roo! She was so happy!

She Took some pretty pictures and wrote us a letter I just got them from the Kinz Post!

Dear In The Sun and Modeling contest,
I am having a blast here!

This is where I am now!: Click the image to open in full size.

I learned all about the state flag and other wonderful things!
Click the image to open in full size.

There are beautiful sunsets here to!

I am so sorry I am not in webkinz world at the time of this...But I have my entry! I learned about wonderful things and I hope you like my outfit!

Thats me! The blue is for the water and great beaches here! The Pants are for the deserty land here and the shoes are very good for all those walks here! I worked hard in this outfit because I needed it to be like australia and confey! I hope you like my outfit!

I miss you all!

Love Kiara!

Last edited by In The Sun; 08-10-2008 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #345
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

OMG! This is hard.....I was almost sure that I was going home.........I'll get my pic in ASAP!

---------- amazon added 20 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Okay, here is Dori as Europe!!!
The top and hat are because the English, british,Europeish-- whatever you call them seem to be very fancy!!! Don't you think that the mod jacket is fancy?

The sunglasses are fo when you are looking at the Eiffle (?Spelling?) Tower! The sun might hurt ur eyes! Click the image to open in full size.

The blue pants are or Europe's flag: Click the image to open in full size.

And finally, the shoes are when you are walking aroud: there are SO many sights to see!!!

Dori and I put alot of work into this, so we hope you like it !

Last edited by amazon; 08-10-2008 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 08:07 PM   #346
I am Oh so
Gifted

Wow, that is quite a coincidence, Brandi has also been traveling. She just recently returned from Africa.

She has a great time and wanted to share a picture of her perparing to go on Safari.

She is preparing to hop into the SUV and tour Africa. She understands that Africa is a dangerous place and she can't wait to come home and getaway from a place where there are snakes in every tree and elephants hiding in the brush.

She is dressed in her Cargo pants and crop top. Even on Safari you need to be fashionable. But you also need to be safe, you need to wear your work boots so that you don't step on a poisonous snake.

Whew,,,,,, I really hate snakes and I am very glad that Brandi made it home safely.

Last edited by Linhaus; 08-10-2008 at 08:09 PM..
Old 08-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #347
SuperJ5678

You did very good, Linhaus!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 08:27 PM   #348
I am Oh so
Gifted

Thanks Amazon, Dori looks great too...........
Old 08-10-2008, 08:29 PM   #349
SuperJ5678

Thanks!! !
amazon is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #350
Pugsypoo
Gifted

BigItUpGirl has a spectacular aura about

Save me a spot for next season please thanks
BigItUpGirl is offline Female
Closed