Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:53 AM   #251
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ELIMINATION POSTED!!! GET THOSE PICTURES IN!!!Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
OK! COOL!

Idk how I am going to do...I picked a really hard thing to do...To challenge myself..And my model but everyone is so creative!
No kidding, the competition is really getting tough. I am so glad that I'm not the one making the decision.

Good luck to everyone. I can't wait for the judging.
Linhaus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #252
gogirl511
Webkinz :)

gogirl511 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ELIMINATION POSTED!!! GET THOSE PICTURES IN!!!Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

Ok! Im dresing my pet up to look like this!
Click the image to open in full size.
Now here's the pic of my pet, cream!
Click the image to open in full size.
Hope u like it!
gogirl511 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 06:05 PM   #253
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Great!! Waiting on Pony, and monkeyluva said today. I have to go out of town unexpectedly, so I may judge tonight.

---------- carrierocks added 96 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Will be juding in a few...

Last edited by carrierocks; 07-27-2008 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #254
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Yay! Judging!
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #255
I may be....
Gifted

Yep! Hey, you're back!!!
Old 07-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #256
SuperJ5678

Still on vacation. There is a computer in our hotel. I will be on as much as I can.
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #257
I may be....
Gifted

Default Re: We're Judging Man- Don't post just yet!!!Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

Great! I'm judging like NOW!!!

---------- carrierocks added 87 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

You know what time it is?
Summertime!
It's our vacation! What time is it? The time of our lives!

No, not really. I actually don't like Hight School Musical come to think of it. Anyway, it's

JUDGING TIME!!!

No it's not! We have to evaluate first!!!

Let us begin with....

In the Sun: Interesting choice... I have never seen someone model that piece of clothing. (Thank you SSOOOO much for not wearing the bow....that's a real turn-off.... I have seen that. EWWWWW!!!!!) We like to see contestants take risks, and boy you did. Just so you know, when you do someting like that, it's like hit and miss. So...you so totally ROCKED IT!!! Great Man! Two Thumbs Up!!!

:chi:geros9: Yay!! You can post! That was a great choice.... I would have never thought of doing a bunny clown. Now that I think of it, all the colors are available....wowser!!!! It soo totally worked out for Sandy....(I wanna see that outfit on a bunny.....) AWESOME!!

:gr:Linhaus: I was waiting for someone to choose something from the Kid theme because of all of the basic colors....just not the lamp. I have seen people just throw these kinds of outfits together, but you took your time! Thank you for taking your time and putting so much effort into it. Like with the hat....AWESOME!!!

Amazon: Once again, interesting choice. Your outfit was good....no blue. Even if there aren't any blue betls at the W-Shop you probably should have added blue somewhere. U lovr your captions.... "....." Good job.

frogily: Interesting choice again, but I didn't like it this time. You didn't take any risk and the outfit wasn't amazing. Good idea to throw Bella in, though.

wikylo: Good job. Loved the top, the shoes confuzzled me, but I understand why Clarabelle has them on. Ehhh....on the hat, though.

:ccat:gogirl511: Nice choice. I don't see where you got all of the white, and you needed green somewhere. Like the top, though.

That's about everybody! No time for the....

ELIMINATION!!!

First, I think we need prizes....
(popcornkernel and I have decided to send bigger prizes at the end rather that lots of little ones....let us know if that peeves you for some reason...)

One who paid attention to others entries and found out that webkinz can actually teach you something (Check this out, parents!!!!)- Linhaus!! Thank you for your message in post #234

Risk Taker- In the Sun! You did take a risk! And you challenged yourself! Right on!!!

Okay now, if I call your name step forward..... easy enough, right?

wikylo

I know you like this....

I'm saving you for later....

geros9

WAY2GO!!! Welcome to the next round.....

Who will join her....

In the Sun?
Nope, at least not yet.

Okay....now you can.

Congratz In the Sun! The risk paid off, didn't it!!!

Now we have
frogily
wikylo
amazon
gogirl511
Linhaus

One of you is in the wrong place....well maybe two....the first one to join the "safe ones" is....

Hi!!

Or should I say, "Hi..."

Nope.... "Hi" works with me...

You like it.....

I do....

I don't like dougnuts...

Why does this guy have a bow on his head???

Tell me amazon!!! I need to know!!!!

You're safe, by the way.

So now we have

wikylo
frogily
Linhaus
gogirl511

Now to complete the bottom three we need to ask

frogily

to wait a sec....

and for Linhaus

to join amazon!!!

Yea!!!!

If I was this guy I would get tired.....

That looks like it hurts.....

Now for the bottom three....

wikylo- It wasn't your best... it didn;t work for me or Clarabelle, dawg, I'm sorry.

frogily- You didn't challenge youself. The set up was cute.....just a bowling ball wasn't a good choice.

gogirl- The outfit confused me.... I get confised easily, but I know you have done better.

Okay...I am going to send one of you to saftey....

But first......

I wanna know what happened to this guy's teeth!!!!!!!

Okay, wikylo,

You're safe!!!

That leaves us with

gogirl511
and
frogily

Even though it was a big no-no to do a bowling ball....

I've decided to...........

Give you...

Another chance! You get to move on....

gogirl, thank you for being in the competition! Please join us next season! You will be sent a prize soon!

Please note that both Pony326 and monkeyluva13 have informed me of their leave and I would normally excuse them, but they have missed two rounds now. I have given them a extension, we will move on if they have not posted their object picture by Wednesday. Thanks!!!

Now time for....

ROUND FIVE!!!!!

As you know, I totally stink at making up themes. I think you will find this round a little easier because I kinda made it up myself at the last minute..... So.... this round you will be dressing as a

SUPERHERO!!!!

Now, this round has limitations. You will not copy a male/female hero. Use your imagination! Create your hero's outfit without copying someone's. Please create a name for your hero and let the judges know a little about them, like what they can do, what special powers they have, ect. Good Luck guys!!!

Last edited by carrierocks; 07-27-2008 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #258

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: We're Judging Man- Don't post just yet!!!Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

And soon you will see it on a bunny! I have one....
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 08:27 PM   #259
SuperJ5678

AWESOME! Thanks for letting Dori stay!!!! Um.. what it the *s and e at the end? Could you spell it out?
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 08:49 PM   #260
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much for allowing Bandi to stay. This next one will take some tme to work out. Superhero....................??????????

By the way I loved you post for the elimination. Such suspense, such excitement, such Humor.

It was great. Thanks
Linhaus is offline Female
Closed