Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 10:28 PM   #221
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Get your pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

View Post Originally Posted by amazon
It's just so that if wikylo goes to his subscriptions, it will be on the top, so he will come here quicker! Don't feel dumb! When I didn't know what "bump" ment, I thought that the other people where dumb just to say bump! lol!
am i really that slow? ???

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

btw, I'll be on a cruise from Sunday to the 26th sooo excuse me from any rounds until then

Last edited by wikylo; 07-18-2008 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #222
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Get your pictures in!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo

btw, I'll be on a cruise from Sunday to the 26th sooo excuse me from any rounds until then
WOW, have a great time.........
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 11:40 AM   #223
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo

I didn't mean it that way! The word bump is hard to expain without sound weird I ment so that you would come to this thread soon! And wikylo, I noticed that when I sign up for contests, YOU HAVE ALREADY JOINED HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 12:25 PM   #224
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

IDK i just join a lot of my friend's contest

I even got 5th with a tiger snake

I was SO happy he was in my siggy for like ever
Old 07-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #225
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Okay guys! One last check before judging. I'm sorry it's taking soo long. *swats at spider webs*
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #226
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
I was thinking how do i go green?Well then thought a coconut tree is green and its nature ..
Sorry for late entries guys im busy but i check sometimes
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #227
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Thanks Kate! We will judge NOW!!!

---------- carrierocks added 85 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

ROUND THREE EVALUATION!!

Great round guys! Everyone was great! (I know y'all don't wanna hear that so, I'll start...)

:gr:Brandy: Hippo addition was really good and helped your model. The pink would have worked better if you had put it up closer to Brandy's hat. I'm not really sure how you would do that, but pretty good job. Oh and the white dots kinda looked funny, but I probably would have used those, so great job!

Dori! Nice try with the blue shoes but it kinda looked funny. I think maybe a lighter color of blue would have suited Dori better. You were creative though, and that is what popcornkernel and I want to see. Oh, and the "Trees have a lot of leaves!" made me laugh so good job!

Kiara: You're captions are great! They always make me laugh. The new skirt worked great, but again the little bit of pink was a little funny. You did a great job though.

:ccat:Cream: Very nice choice of hat. The different shades of green were pretty good, but your choice of shoes could have been better.

:chi:Sandy: Yes, water was a good choice. I liked the different shades of blue. The W on the hat was kinda strange, but you have no control over that, so great job! Thank you In The Sun for posting Sandy's picture.

Clarabelle: The "one with nature" was my favorite. The hair clip was a plus but I wasn't too crazy about the top. Pants wrer a great choice. Good job!

Cassity: Good Job! I am glad that you added a little bit of blue instead of all white. You were creative, that's a plus!

Kate: Nice job with the yellow, but the green was a little off. The shoes were good, though. Not you're best.

Okay...now it's time for the...

ELIMINATION!!!

Okay, before we send someone home I believe a few prizes are in order.

Popcornkernel and I apoligize for noot getting last rounds prizes distributed. I'm sorry, and we hope to get them to you soon.

Fellow Bumpers: Amazon and Linhaus! Thanks for keeping me company while we waited for others pictures.

Dedicated Poster: Who else than.... gogirl511! We may have had a record in posts made in our thread!!!

Caring Contestant: In the Sun!! Thanks for letting us use your webbie so we could see a picture! Thank you so much!!

One Who Shows How He Feels: wikylo! I really needed someone to tell me when I wrote that. I had no idea that would bother anybody, but I was wrong and thank you again for telling me so. Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

Judges Wild Card: Pony326! Popcornkernel and I have decided to omit Pony from this round because she is clearly away from WI, and has done a very good job in the past. Please know we would do the same for you. (But don't count on it!!! Somebody has to post pictures or we will have an omitting contest, not a model contest.)

Okay...there we go. Now time for the elimination!!! Here we go!!

Brandy and Kiara step forward...

the judges have found something in common between the two of you.....

You're both

SAFE!!!!!
Great job guys! See you next round!!!

Clarabelle

Step forward.....

Now step back.....

Now Dori please step forward.

Step back.....just kidding.

You're safe!!

Now Clarabelle step forward. I like that name by the way.....

You're Safe!!!

La da da

Sorry.....

Okay that leaves us with a bottom four

Sandy
Kate
Cream
Cassity

Sandy

You're back in the Game!!!!

Cream step forward.....

No, I'm not ready for you yet.

Cassity, step forward..

I'm afraid you're going to have to

Complete another round!!!

That leaves our new bottom two

Cream and Kate

Cream

nope, I changed my mind

Well, I don't know

Let's see

Kate

No, Cream

You're safe!!!

I'm sorry Kate, thank you for being a part of our competition!
Please join us next season! We wil get a prize over to you soon.

Our regards go out to Dancetothebeat<3<3 who seem to be MIA, we miss y'all, come back soon!!!

Where's Noodles? Well, monkleyluva13 and Noodles are away from WI and have also been omitted from this round because they have informed me prior to their absence. We remind you to tell us when you are going to be away from WI and we will be able to work things out with you! Thanks!!!

Now for!!!

ROUND FOUR!!!!!

Remember how we tied round three to a tree...you know ryming, well we dit it again!
More, floor (now there's an idea!!!), door,

STORE!!!!!

This round will be HARD!!! (Or at least I think....) This round we are asking you to dress your pet up as an item from the W-Shop. Yes! An Item!!! (Told you we were crazy!!!) For this assignment we ask you to post a picture of your webbie and the item you are modeling after.

Our Guest Judges Are!!

Huckleberry
Ivory
:koala:Mochi

Thanks guys! Gey started!!!

I hope I haven't forgotten anything.....

Last edited by carrierocks; 07-19-2008 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 03:54 AM   #228
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ELIMINATION POSTED!!! GET THOSE PICTURES IN!!!Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

I Love the name mochi Mine will be up soon

ok, Mine has NO kinzstle because Idk if we can...so if we can i wanna change it!

---------- In The Sun added 29 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

And there she is, Enjoy!

She also took the challenge to be something hard and tried to stand out more!

Last edited by In The Sun; 07-20-2008 at 03:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 08:48 AM   #229

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ELIMINATION POSTED!!! GET THOSE PICTURES IN!!!Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

Those were some wild results!

---------- geros9 added 103 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Sandy as a bunny clown

Spoiler: show
Surprise! I am now allowed to do pictures!

Last edited by geros9; 07-20-2008 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #230
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

This is going to take some work, I will post soon.

I really like to bunny clown, good idea.......
Linhaus is offline Female
Closed