Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #151
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ELIMINATION POSTED!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

Thanks!!!!!

---------- carrierocks added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

ANNOUNCEMENT!! ALL MODELS PLEASE READ!!!

As of right now, ~Kate~, *JuIcY*, and gogirl511 have yet to turn in their pictures. They haven't been on letely so it's time for a

SUDDEN SHOWDOWN!!

Here's how it's gonna go down. Since the three haven't turned in a picture, I've decided that we will vote. Yes, you, the contestants will vote. Who stays and who goes?

There’s the lowdown and here’s the contestants. These pictures may look fimilar…..

~Kate~ and Katepet- post #95 modeling as an asparagus- image above

gogirl511 and Cream- post #14 modeling as an ear of corn- image above

*JuIcY* and Sparkle- post#37 modeling in Sparkle’s favorite outfit- image above

Now you vote! Who will get to continue? Will your favorite stay? You will receive a PM shortly. Please reply with the name of the user/model you think should stay. Please do not post your choice here, though. We wish to keep your choices confidential. Your choice(s) will revealed during the elimination round tomorrow! Get those votes in!

---------- carrierocks added 75 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

JUDGING TOMORROW!!!

Last edited by carrierocks; 07-06-2008 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carrierocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #152
chicken wings!! ;)
Gift Guru

frogily is a jewel in the roughfrogily is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT POSTED! ALL MODELS PLEASE READ!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

there are still no pictures...
Old 07-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #153
iluvanimals1996
Webkinz :)

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT POSTED! ALL MODELS PLEASE READ!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

If i still could o.o Carrie Underwood
Click the image to open in full size.
Kate

~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #154

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Kate posted!!!!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #155
I may be....
Gifted

Great ~Kate~!!! Thanks for getting them in! Judging tonight! Everyone ready?
Old 07-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #156
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

I can't wait for the judging. This is so exciting............ We have been waiting so long.............
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #157
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Yeah! Judging! I hope I did my best! Dori and Carrie Underwood look almost alike....
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #158
I may be....
Gifted

Yeah, almost. Judging in a few!

---------- carrierocks added 44 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

ENTERING JUDGING MODE!!!

---------- carrierocks added 39 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Guy's sorry for the hold up. Judging will be postponed until tomorrow. Sorry guys! Tomorrow! I promise!

Last edited by carrierocks; 07-07-2008 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-08-2008, 08:28 AM   #159
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ELIMINATION POSTED!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

View Post Originally Posted by carrierocks
PICTURE UPDATE!!!!!

I DO NOT have....

~Kate~
gupdoo3
*JuIcY*
wikylo
gogirl511
frogily
monkeyluva13
geros9

Get those in guys! I'll send you reminders and post on your profiles.

Oh....and....

Pony326-I can't see the Miranda picture you're modeling after
amazon-I still can't see carrie. You can try just posting the URL... I can't even see Dori now...hope we can get things cleared up!
In The Sun-I can't see your model or your celeb you're modeling after
wikylo-Does anyone know if he has quit. I know he went on vacation...but does that mean no more model?

Thanks! Hope to judge soon!!!

---------- carrierocks added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Okay. Do you need help posting?

No! That was just to tell you if you wanted to eliminate or excuse me if you wanted to move on or explain the long wait I'll post in just a second

---------- wikylo added 82 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Though I am not a Miley fan, Clarabelle is... Here is her outfit!

(had to guestimate on the shoes)

Last edited by wikylo; 07-08-2008 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #160
I may be....
Gifted

Default Re: Judginh postponed. Sorry! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

Entering Judging mode. (One again...)

---------- carrierocks added 112 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Round 2!!!

Great round guys! I have typed this like 5 times now because the power has gone out sooo mant times so I'm gonna cut to the chase.

Prizez!

Most Excited Contestant- Linhaus! Thanks for getting excited about the thread. Keep up the good work!

Most Prepared Contestants- monkeyluva13 and wikylo! Thanks for letting us know before you left, and getting your pictures in! Thanks!

Now for the.....

EVALUATIONS!

In the Sun: What can I say? Awesome Caption. GREAT MODEL!!!

Amazon: Now when people choose Carrie to model after and don't do a very good job I can get a little aggrfretted..... This was not the case! You chose the right picture and pulled it off! Great!

Pony326: I couldn't see the picture of Miranda, but I looked up iCarly and it was a pretty good.

Linhaus: The chairs were a little different, but you did a pretty good job. There aren't many brown choices in the W shop, but you made do with what you had.

Dancetothebeat<3<3: Verry good! Much better than last week. I didn't like the jacket on skipper, but you chose the right picture! Good Job!

gupdoo3: Okayish. Emerald looked okay, but when we ask for a picture we want a picture... .

geros9: Good job. I'm pretty sure that isn't a leapord top though... The one you have works better, though. Good job.

frogily: I really like Hermione and Harry Potter (and Emma Watson!!!), and your outfit was pretty good for Hogwarts..... You didn't post a picture of what you were going off of, but it worked out okay. Please remember just not to change models.

~Kate~: Thanks for getting the picture in! Your picture wasn't as good as last round's.... Okay, same lowdown that I said on Amazon's... If you're gonna do Carrie it's gotta be like over the top awesome.... You did okay with what you had, but a casual picture is usually easier...

monkeyluva13: Yeah, what happened with the pants? It did look kinda funny, but it the pants would have gone well with the picture. Good job!

wikylo: Thanks for getting it in! Good job! I thought the pants were a little iffy, but everything else was AWESOME!!

Now for the RESULTS!!!!!

Now.....

In The Sun.....

SAFE.

And so are....
monkeyluva13, wikylo, and amazon!

Linhaus step forward....

you're safe!

An you're takin Dancetothebeat<3<3 and geros9 with you!!

So that leaves.....
frogily
Pony326
gupdoo3
~Kate~

Now we have a botton three this week, so one of you is still safe.

Pony326 you did

haha

not

I repeat....not

MAKE IT....

TO DA BOTTOM THREE!!!
You're safe!! (sneaky aren't I? )

So that leaves in the bottom three

~Kate~
gupdoo3
frogily

Let's take a break and get to those SUDDEN SHOWDOWN results.....

Well, as you can see ~Kate~ has gotten her picture in, so that leaves *JuIcY* and gogirl511. Who will it be? Well, I am sorry to inform you that *JuIcY* has decided to drop out gogirl is in!

Now for the bottom three….

frogily…you’re safe!

Kate….so are you!

gupdoo3 thanks for being a part of the competition! Give us your WW id and we’ll send you a prize…
Challenge Tomorrow!

Last edited by carrierocks; 07-08-2008 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed