Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #121
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

Okay y'all. I'm back! Sorry to keep you waiting.... Here's the deal, popcornkernel and I are gonna judge here in a sec! We're gonna each post our coments before we get to the elimination. To make sure nobody sees the comments befor they're supposed to we will put "Judging DO NOT Post" in the subject line. Please don't post....... After pop and I have each made our comments, we will make our decision, and I will post that after. Thanks! I hope this isn't confusing....

---------- carrierocks added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

ENTERING JUDGING MODE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by carrierocks; 06-18-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carrierocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #122
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Default Re: Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

It isn't
what wado I do?
lol jk

---------- popcornkernel added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

sounds like a sci-fi movie

Last edited by popcornkernel; 06-18-2008 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #123
I may be....
Gifted

Default Re: JUDGING PLEASE DO NOT POST!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

JK. I forgot Snady! She's lettuce!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- carrierocks added 14 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

carrierocks' Outfit Comments Round 1:

:ccat:Cream: Great job for the most part. I dodn't like that you just used the rain suit. I wish you could've added a little green for the "husk", I suppose, of the corn. But...pretty good entry.

Dori: Pretty good! I like the veggie dip idea, and the white shoes make the outfit. The pink is hard to picture in a veggie dip, but you have no control over that, so good job!

Cassity: One of the best! Cassity being blue makes the blueberry look very good. I think the two shades of blue make it work even better! Great Job!

Emerald: Great choice of veggie! The green works very well with the red, even thought it looks kinda Christmas-y.

:ppony:Sparkle: Even though you weren't a veggie, it worked pretty well.I really like the yellow tank top.

Noodles: Great job! I really like the fruit bowl. The yellow outfit was great!

Clarabelle: AWESOME! The hat is a little distracting, but it's wahat I would have youed in that case. Great!

Kate: Great veggie choice! It looks really good and the colors worked well toghther. Nice job!

:gr:Brandy: Your backdrop and caption added to your picture. I liked that you remembered to put something green on the top. Well done!

Kiara: WOW! You remembered the green! Great! The caption was a pluss too! Made me laugh...

:samoyed:Lilac- Pretty good. I liked how you used different shades of blue. The pink on the hat was kinda confusing.....you couldn't do anything about that though, so good job!

Skipper: Pretty good.... I didn't like that you used all rain suit. I think it would have been better if you had used another shade of yellow. You might have not have been able to get any for a boy, though...

:chi:Sandy: Very good! Creative. I like the lettuce idea. Thanks for being patien with me about posting. Good job!

---------- carrierocks added 47 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

ROUND ONE!!!

I believe we have a few prizes to give out!

Most Helpful Contestant: AMAZON! Thanks for offering to help me! You're awesome!
Most Reliable- Round One: GEROS9! You wanted to make a plan to make pictures! GREAT!

Please add popcornkernel and carrierocks to your phone, if you have not already, and we will get your prize to you ASAP!

In each round popcornkernel and I will be watching for random acts of kindness, ect. We will award those users additional prizes!

ELIMINATION!!!
Round One

This first round has been great, and popcornkernel and I would like to thank you for joining this competition! We hope you enjoy, but unfortunately, the road ends here for one of you. What do the judges have to say?

Hershy: This round has been great, and so are the models, but I think some of you will have to step it up to go farther in the competition.

Jackie: Great job guys! I was impressed by y'all's outfits! Some of you looked good enough to eat! (Just kidding....)

Goat: Pretty good job. Some of the outfits were below par; you'll have to step it up.

Mick: Great! All of you have done well. I was impressed. I am sorry for the one who has to leave; you were all excellent.

Now, popcornkernel and I have selected a bottom three. I would like to ask Cream, Skipper, and Sparkle to step forward.

You all have done great. I am sorry to say that one of you is going home.

Sparkle....

YOU'RE SAFE!

That leaves Skipper and Cream.....who will go?

Skipper.....

You're Safe!

I'm sorry, Cream that means you're gonna...

HAVE TO DRESS UP AGAIN!!!

EVERYONE IS SAFE!!!!

Now for the next order of buisness, round two. Your challende is to dress as a celeb. of choice. You must post a picture of your pet and the star in which you are portraying. (In the outfit your pet is wearing....) We also ask that you include a caption in which lets the judges and your fellow contestants get to know your pet better. Good luck!

Elvis,:el1:, is your new guest judge!

Get those entries in! We will not be posting a time limit at this pointbeacause both popcornkernel and I will be aout of town next week....we will keep you updated! Great job guys!

popcornkernel and carrierocks

Last edited by carrierocks; 06-18-2008 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-18-2008, 09:23 PM   #124
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ELIMINATION POSTED!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

YAY!!! I'll post it in the morning!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #125
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ELIMINATION POSTED!!! Popcornkernel and carrierocks' Wild Wacky and Wonderful Next Top Model! No spots left! Feel free to watch and sign up for next season!

This will be an exciting round. I will post soon too. I am going to have to think on this one.....
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 10:50 PM   #126
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

(At A Emily Osment concert)
Kiara:
*Walks to dressing room
Security:
And what do you think your doing??
Kiara: I am going to get dressed...
Security:???
Kiara: I am Emily Osment...Duh!
Security: Oh Really.

In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 11:28 AM   #127
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

oh, this will be a fun one! I'll get a pic in a minute!

---------- amazon added 8 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Could I do Carrie Underwood? I got a good pic of her!

---------- amazon added 7 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. Hi! I am the new Carrie Underwood! I enjoy looking beautiful, but today is just a normal day of paparazzi. I couldn't find the shoes that carrie lent me that match oh, so wonderfully, but these will do for now Thank you for your time! Yours Truly,
Dori Underwood

---------- amazon added 6 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Oh, sorry! I ment:

Hi! I am the new Dori Underwood! I enjoy looking beautiful, but today is a normal day of paparazzi. I couldn't find the shoes that carrie lent me that match oh, so wonderfully, but these will do for now Thank you for your time! Yours Truly,
Dori Underwood

See, I ment Dori Underwood, not Carrie! Just to make a little joke out of it!

Last edited by amazon; 06-19-2008 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amazon is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #128
I may be....
Gifted

Hey amazon! I can't see Carrie.....
Old 06-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #129
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Oh,
now can you see it? I can see it on my first post.
amazon is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #130
Pony326

Lilac is dressed up as Miranda Cosgrove (totally randome celeb! I wanted to do Carrie Underwood but I couldn't match ANY of the clothes! LOL)

Closed