Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

Exclamation JONAS IN UK CHALLENGE! Can you write the best ending?

You may have heard of my JONAS IN UK fan fiction series. The series just ended, and now its time for a contest! Look over the story and write an alternate ending to my story! That means you rewrite the last chapter your way. It can be as short or as long as you'd like. The winning ending will get posted in the JONAS IN UK thread as another ending AND a special prize that will be announced at the end! Go write!

Below is a link to my series thread.....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=8428687
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
webkinz24/7

Default Re: JONAS IN UK CHALLENGE! Can you write the best ending?

ooohhhhh gimme a few mins!lol
Old 06-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
Call me Padfoot
Webkinz :)

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

I pmed it to you, do we post it here too?
Born2Surf is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 07:45 PM   #4
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

wow . . . this is really cool, but honestly, I like your ending way too much to change it!
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
webkinz24/7

They showed up at the pier, soon they saw nicks kidnappers. They were pretending like they were going to throw him over board.Soon Kevin approached them. "Hmph, wheres the money?", One of the kidnappers asked. " W-well u-uh we will give it to you later.Now just give us our brother, you don't get the money till we get nick!", Kevin said bravely. "Oh i just love it when they don't do exactly what the notes say! Well i guess we have no choice!", Yelled the kidnappers. In two minutes there was a loud splash. " No Nick, thats it, i need to help my brother here i go...", Kevin said to himself. Soon he jumped in the water to search for his brother. He saw bubbles floating around, so he swam deeper and deeper. He saw Nick at the bottom of the ocean. The ropes had fallen apart under the water pressure. Nick was lying on the ocean floor, he looked like he was trying to scream for help. Nick soon started choking from the water going down his throat. "Thats it, i need to hustle, my brother could not make it and it would be my fault.", Kevin thought. He started to swim faster and faster. Kevin soon reached nick who was lying there without a breathe. Kevin scooped him in his arm and swam back to shore. When they got back to shore,Kevin grabbed Joe's iphone and called the police. Big Rob started doing C.p.r on nick. He soon got nick breathing. Nick breathed some air, and was fine! The cops arrived,and arrested the kidnappers! The police gave nick kevin and joe a ride to the hotel. When They walked in the door Frankie, Paul Kevin Sr., and Denise ran up to nick.They were all satisfied nick was home safely!Suddenly the power went out. They heard a really loud crash. The lights switched back on. Paul Kevin Sr. asked if everyone was alright, they replied yes.But as soon as they looked around they realized, Frankie was missing...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theres my entrie! i thought it would be fun to leave a cliffhanger!!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

You can post it or PM it. Doesn't really matter.

A cliffhanger is nice! An easy way to lead readers into another series.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #7
webkinz24/7

Ya i thought so!!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:47 PM   #8
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

It's ending? I loved that story! =_(
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #9
webkinz24/7

ya she made the last chapter.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #10
Call me Padfoot
Webkinz :)

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

Thanks, good one, w247!
Born2Surf is offline Female
Closed