Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Jobs! Come do fun things for foods! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/jobs-come-do-fun-things-foods-440768/)

birthdayman9812-16-2008 06:58 PM

Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
YOU JUST CLICKED ON THE BEST THREAD EVER!

First, I wanna say thanks to KimandKylee for her thread! It rocks! I just wanted to help her and give her a break, and let me do some work! Thanks Kim!



ADD hamsterpeach5 to your phone. That is my WW username!



ALSO, FILL THIS FORUM OUT.



-----------------------------------------------------------
What you want to be called around this forum:

WW username:

WI username:

Will you be committed to this thread:


First job you want to do:
------------------------------------------------------------




SO ANYWAY!




Here is a list of jobs that you can do to earn .

  1. Avvie Maker
  2. Siggie Maker
  3. Collage Maker
  4. Writer
  5. Song Writer
  6. Code Cracker
(Remember, you can always give me ideas!)
LIST OF AVVIES , COLLAGES, AND SIGGIES TO MAKE!
  1. Donuts
  2. Cake
  3. Pokemon
  4. Webkinz
  5. Ocean
  6. I REALLY WANT ICE CREAM THINGS MADE!
  7. Animals
  8. I REALLY WANT DOG THINGS MADE!
  9. I REALLY WANT HAMSTER THINGS MADE!
(Remember, you can always post ideas!)
THE SHOP! When you want to cash in some ♥!

50♥- 2 w-shop foods of your choice! (8 KC or under/each item)



100 ♥- 1:bp: psf and 2 w-shop foods of your choice (8 KC or under/each item)



150 ♥- 1 :fg: psf and 3 w-shop foods of your choice (8 KC or under/each item)



200 ♥- 2 :fp: psfs and 2 w-shop foods of your choice (8 KC or under/each item)



250 ♥- 2 :kanga: psfs, a :cdino: psf and 2 w-shop foods of your choice (8 KC or under/each item)



300 ♥- 2 :bf: psfs, a:fp: psf , a :cdino: psf, and 1 w-shop food of your choice (8 KC or under/each item)

350 ♥- 2 :ac: psfs, a :fg: psf, a :bdog: psf, and 2 w-shop foods of your choice (8 KC or under/each item)

400 ♥- 1:bf:, 3 :chi:, and 1 :bp: psf.


450 ♥- 1:fp:, 1 :humbird:, 1:kanga:, psfs, and 2 w-shop foods of your choice (any food!)


500 ♥- 1:bdog:, 1:cdino:, 2 :ac:, and 5 w-shop foods of your choice (any food!)

(PS, once you get to 500, you can keep playing, or you can cash in. 500 hearts is the max prize that you can cash in for. EX: If you have 1000 hearts, you can say, I want to exchange my 1000 for two 500 prizes.)



PEOPLE'S !


PEOPLE WHO HAVE HEARTS (people who don't are listed below this list)




Star: 405 (Amazing!)


Geng: 75



bbk: 110

Greg: 85


Bell: 65


Actor: 20


Gorilla: 25


Kaylee: 105


EmpoleonGal6872: 20

iluvwebkinz84: 110


Lissy: 30

pup: 35

Scissors: 30

Music: 40

aiddd: 25

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE HEARTS
Cookie: 0


Nicole: 0

BigItUp: 0

Jonas: 0

Tuesday: 0

Maggie: 0

pianoflute8: 0

Lavender: 0

Belle: 0

Crazygirl: 0

Elle: 0

Pencil!: 0

Perry: 0
--------------------------------

SO COME ON! JOIN AND HAVE SOME FUN!

Mightystar15912-16-2008 07:16 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
What you want to be called around this forum: Star
WW username: Mightystar159
WI username:Mightystar159
Will you be committed to this thread: Yes I will

genger200012-16-2008 07:18 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
What you want to be called around this forum: Geng or Genger
WW username: Genger2000
WI username: genger2000
Will you be committed to this thread: yah!

Mightystar15912-16-2008 07:57 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Can I be Avvie and Siggie maker and Word Sherch Do er

gregman9812-16-2008 08:04 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Code breaker or wordsearch do-er if I am allowed. Thanks. Ps Everybody thanks to commiting to my best friends post.
What I want to be called in this forum: greg
WW username:gregmorrison98
WI Username:gregman98
Will I be commited to this thread: No Durrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

birthdayman9812-16-2008 08:11 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mightystar159 (Post 11998638)
Can I be Avvie and Siggie maker and Word Sherch Do er

Ok, make an avvie and siggie based on birds! You will get 20 points for each thing.

---------- birthdayman98 added 6 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

GUYS, IMPORTANT NEWS, YOU CAN NOT PICK WORD SEARCH DO-ER. Sorry, it does not work out.

WIluver34512-16-2008 08:14 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
What should we call you on this forum: Bells, Bella, or Bell :)
WW username: BobF123
Job: Writer
Are you commited: yep!

birthdayman9812-16-2008 08:21 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gregman98 (Post 11998794)
Code breaker

Ok, the code is on the top, and the letter it means, is below it.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - [
N R T D E I O Y U G S ?



Ok, now the sentence. Figure it out!

353 768 942 14-2 742[




Good Luck! You'll get 20 points

---------- birthdayman98 added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by WIluver345 (Post 11998993)
What should we call you on this forum: Bells, Bella, or Bell :)
WW username: BobF123
Job: Writer


Ok, write a story on your webkinz! Youll get 20 points.

WIluver34512-16-2008 08:29 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
My webkinz story:

I walked into Hallmark feeling open-minded. I glanced up and down the racks of webkinz, not sure what to pick. I went through pigs, cows, horses, and I finally found him. A german shepard iscolated from the group. I snatched him from the rack and reached into my pocket. I had just enough money to buy him! I smiled as I walked up to the counter. "Hello." I said to the lady. She had fiery red hair that went just past her shouldars. I placed my money on the counter. She smiled back to me as she put my new webkinz into a pretty green Hallmark bag. "Have a nice day." She said and handed me my new webkinz. I nodded and ran out of the mall. I jumped in my car and my dad drove me home. I leaped into the computer chair and went on www.webkinzworld.com exctedly. My fingers typed the keys so fast that I made lots of mistakes. Finally I got in and typed in my code. I decided to name him Lykean, because that was the name of my friend's old dog. Ms. Birdy gave me a certificate and I was in webinz world with my new pet.

THE END

gregman9812-16-2008 08:29 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Is the sentence Did you get retir?

Actorgirl1179812-16-2008 08:31 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
What you want to be called around this forum: Actor
WW username:Actorgirl11798
WI username:Actorgirl11798
Will you be committed to this thread: YEAH!!!!!!

Oh yeah and hers what i like to do in order form my fave to my not so gfave.
1. Code Breaker
2.Judge Judy(what eva that is?)
3. Writer
4. Song writer.
I dont know how to make avvies and siggies.

birthdayman9812-16-2008 08:36 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WIluver345 (Post 11999266)
My webkinz story:

I walked into Hallmark feeling open-minded. I glanced up and down the racks of webkinz, not sure what to pick. I went through pigs, cows, horses, and I finally found him. A german shepard iscolated from the group. I snatched him from the rack and reached into my pocket. I had just enough money to buy him! I smiled as I walked up to the counter. "Hello." I said to the lady. She had fiery red hair that went just past her shouldars. I placed my money on the counter. She smiled back to me as she put my new webkinz into a pretty green Hallmark bag. "Have a nice day." She said and handed me my new webkinz. I nodded and ran out of the mall. I jumped in my car and my dad drove me home. I leaped into the computer chair and went on www.webkinzworld.com exctedly. My fingers typed the keys so fast that I made lots of mistakes. Finally I got in and typed in my code. I decided to name him Lykean, because that was the name of my friend's old dog. Ms. Birdy gave me a certificate and I was in webinz world with my new pet.

THE END

Good story! 20 points.

gregman9812-16-2008 08:36 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
I got it. It is did you get rest yet? !!!!!!!!!!!

birthdayman9812-16-2008 08:37 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gregman98 (Post 11999282)
Is the sentence Did you get rest yet?



NEVERMIND!!!!!!

YOU GOT IT!

WIluver34512-16-2008 09:06 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
This is fun!

-Bells

birthdayman9812-16-2008 09:06 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Actorgirl11798 (Post 11999316)
What you want to be called around this forum: Actor
WW username:Actorgirl11798
WI username:Actorgirl11798
Will you be committed to this thread: YEAH!!!!!!

Oh yeah and hers what i like to do in order form my fave to my not so gfave.
1. Code Breaker
2.Judge Judy(what eva that is?)
3. Writer
4. Song writer.
I dont know how to make avvies and siggies.

Ok, lets have you do writer. Write a story about your webkinz! You will get 20 points. (Judge Judy is Judge, that was kinda an inside joke, so i will erase it.

cookiecrumbs10112-16-2008 09:08 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
What you want to be called around this forum: anything that has cookie in it
WW username:i14zavie
WI username:cookiecrumbs101
Will you be committed to this thread:OH YA!!!


i wanna b a siggy maker plz!!!!!!!lemme no if i can, like profile me or somethin, okey??

---------- cookiecrumbs101 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

as long as they dont have to b animated siggys............or glittery.........i cant do that

gerbilgirl1112-16-2008 09:08 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
What you want to be called around this forum: Nicole
WW username: gerbilgirl11
WI username: gerbigirl11
Will you be committed to this thread:Yes! I will subscribe to it right now.

Actorgirl1179812-16-2008 09:21 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
1 Attachment(s)
umm ok!
A webkinz story.

I walked over to the store. It was big. I opened the door to see wonderous things inside. I quckly ran over to the webkinz. I've heard of then i've just never seen them. I looked around. My sister found her very first webkinz right away. A frog. I couldnt decide. Then on the bootom corner of the lowest shelf i saw it. A small little kinz elephant. I picked him up."his name will be Big Top." i said. We walked over to the counter and payed for our pets. I got in the car thingink about what to do with him. I quickly ran into my house and got on the computer. Since we had gorrible networks Webkinzworlsd didnt work. So i had to wait one week till i got to go to my parents work to log him on. I logged on www.webkinzworld.com and logged him on. He was so adorable. I got him the big top outfit and gave him a cute llittle red bed i put him off to sleep and logged off. I put him upstais in my room, on my bed. Then i left. That was the start of my huge webkinz family.

~Actor
Hey just for fun, I got a picture of Big Top!In my room!

cookiecrumbs10112-16-2008 09:24 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
i g2g2 bed soon......................... i dont wanna goooooooooo!!!!!!!lolz

---------- cookiecrumbs101 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

sweet story, actorgirl!!!!!!!!!!! i luv it!!!!!!that is a really cute name for him!!!!!!!!

Mightystar15912-16-2008 09:36 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by birthdayman98 (Post 11998796)
Ok, make an avvie and siggie based on birds! You will get 20 points for each thing.

---------- birthdayman98 added 6 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

GUYS, IMPORTANT NEWS, YOU CAN NOT PICK WORD SEARCH DO-ER. Sorry, it does not work out.

ok I am gonna mak ethem right now!

MoonshineLight12-16-2008 09:39 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
WW Username:MoonshineLight
WI Username"MoonshineLight
Will I?:Yes.Most Likely.

Song Writer

I will be called EmpoleonGal6872

Mightystar15912-16-2008 09:41 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/4...hwrxobtzx9.gif There is the Avvie! (kinda big I know) The Siggie is coming!

---------- Mightystar159 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...n68ya60jv9.gif There is the Siggie!

---------- Mightystar159 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I wanna DO another Avvie and Siggie

genger200012-16-2008 09:51 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Here are doughnut avvies, siggie, collages, and more!

http://i11.tinypic.com/42i96s3.jpg
Collage

http://i14.tinypic.com/6aqwuc8.jpg

Siggie!

http://i34.tinypic.com/mrtqup.jpg

Avvie!

Thanks!

MoonshineLight12-16-2008 09:52 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Here is a song!

Make Believe

Make believe
Is like a fantasy
But only it's in your mind

You make try to make things real
But everyone's just gonna say
"It's not there,it's in your head."

You may earn a penny for your thoughts
And someone is gonna come along and
Pick you up
Hug you
And say
"Ohhhhh oh oh oh,
Your unbeatable"

Not a penny
Not a nickel
Not a dime

But a quarter
For your thoughts


You jump up and down
And all around
The endless Highway
Cause you know you can do it

Now when someone passes by
They'll look 4 a moment
Stroll in their pocket
And pull out

Not a penny
Not a dime
Not a nickel
Not a quarter

But a
Dollar

Ya jump with joy
And jump all around

Cause ya know
1 thing its

Be the best you can be and find your destiny!
Yeah!

birthdayman9812-17-2008 09:20 AM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Actorgirl11798 (Post 12000177)
umm ok!
A webkinz story.

I walked over to the store. It was big. I opened the door to see wonderous things inside. I quckly ran over to the webkinz. I've heard of then i've just never seen them. I looked around. My sister found her very first webkinz right away. A frog. I couldnt decide. Then on the bootom corner of the lowest shelf i saw it. A small little kinz elephant. I picked him up."his name will be Big Top." i said. We walked over to the counter and payed for our pets. I got in the car thingink about what to do with him. I quickly ran into my house and got on the computer. Since we had gorrible networks Webkinzworlsd didnt work. So i had to wait one week till i got to go to my parents work to log him on. I logged on www.webkinzworld.com and logged him on. He was so adorable. I got him the big top outfit and gave him a cute llittle red bed i put him off to sleep and logged off. I put him upstais in my room, on my bed. Then i left. That was the start of my huge webkinz family.

~Actor
Hey just for fun, I got a picture of Big Top!In my room!


Ok, good! 20 points.

---------- birthdayman98 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonshineLight (Post 12000677)
Here is a song!

Make Believe

Make believe
Is like a fantasy
But only it's in your mind

You make try to make things real
But everyone's just gonna say
"It's not there,it's in your head."

You may earn a penny for your thoughts
And someone is gonna come along and
Pick you up
Hug you
And say
"Ohhhhh oh oh oh,
Your unbeatable"

Not a penny
Not a nickel
Not a dime

But a quarter
For your thoughts


You jump up and down
And all around
The endless Highway
Cause you know you can do it

Now when someone passes by
They'll look 4 a moment
Stroll in their pocket
And pull out

Not a penny
Not a dime
Not a nickel
Not a quarter

But a
Dollar

Ya jump with joy
And jump all around

Cause ya know
1 thing its

Be the best you can be and find your destiny!
Yeah!

Ok, 20 points.

---------- birthdayman98 added 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerbilgirl11 (Post 11999941)
What you want to be called around this forum: Nicole
WW username: gerbilgirl11
WI username: gerbigirl11
Will you be committed to this thread:Yes! I will subscribe to it right now.

Ok Nicole, pick a job to do and tell me on this thread.

---------- birthdayman98 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mightystar159 (Post 12000487)
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/4...hwrxobtzx9.gif There is the Avvie! (kinda big I know) The Siggie is coming!

---------- Mightystar159 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...n68ya60jv9.gif There is the Siggie!

---------- Mightystar159 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I wanna DO another Avvie and Siggie


VERY NICE!! I WILL GIVE YOU 30 POINTS EACH!! Make another set (if you really want to) on tropical fish.

---------- birthdayman98 added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by genger2000 (Post 12000666)
Here are doughnut avvies, siggie, collages, and more!

http://i11.tinypic.com/42i96s3.jpg
Collage

http://i14.tinypic.com/6aqwuc8.jpg

Siggie!

http://i34.tinypic.com/mrtqup.jpg

Avvie!

Thanks!

STOP IT! I WANT DONUTS!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny ::2funny: THOSE ARE GREAT! 25 points each!

WIluver34512-17-2008 03:22 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Can I switch my job to an avvie and siggy maker? I like making them :)

-Bells

birthdayman9812-17-2008 07:48 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WIluver345 (Post 12004931)
Can I switch my job to an avvie and siggy maker? I like making them :)

-Bells

Sure! Go to the first post for avvies and siigei that I want people to make!:fg:

WIluver34512-17-2008 08:38 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Here is a webkinz siggy:
http://i39.tinypic.com/15zrpsk.jpg

birthdayman9812-17-2008 08:39 PM

Re: Jobs! Come do fun things for foods!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WIluver345 (Post 12010447)
Here is a webkinz avvie:
http://i39.tinypic.com/15zrpsk.jpg

Ok, good! 15 points!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC